Emergency maintenance - Jan 29.

Comments

• Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • The meme misuse is real.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Arditi said:
    Tecton said:
    "Another 20 minutes" is the latest update.
    Were you given this update 20 minutes ago?
    16 minutes ago!
  • I was promised four nine's.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet?! 

Of course I wake up right after the servers go down heh
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    @Taraus Better?
  • @Tecton dude just tell them to turn it off and then on again. It'll be cool, trust me. IT expert.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin

• @Tecton This is more me.

• So is there another ETA o:) ?
  • I feel like we've entered "Soon" territory at this point.

• Look on the bright side, we haven't hit "Chinese Democracy" or "Duke Nukem Forever" territory yet.

• Like Knight Changes "Soon"?
    I'd do that at a time when I'm not normally sleeping in that case, @Agrias.
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    I think I speak on behalf of the entire internet community when I say...  You sleep, @Tecton?
  • "Unfortunately due to the weather code being in the process of going from light rain to heavy blizzard, as we started shutting down the servers, and unimaginable and theoretically impossible loop occured in the hardware processing achaea. As a result our servers overheated and had a meltdown. As a side effekt parts of the code leaped from one server to others in the serverpark and our weather code is held as being responsible for problems all over their locals. The serverpark minions are now flushing their building with seawater in an attempt to get the situation under control. We'll be back with more updates later."
  • TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    Agrias said:
    I think I speak on behalf of the entire internet community when I say...  You sleep, @Tecton?
    You say that like there is another community... @Agrias

Agrias said:
    Rarely!
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    I picture @Tecton as GLaDOS.

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Its revenge for adding a RPS count. *not bitter*

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Lady Pandora tells me She always wins RPS, and so far this is true. What happens in a RPS challenge between two Divine, though?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

It ends in lots of lightning flying around.
  • I HAD A DREAM THIS HAPPENED THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING TRUST ME I ALSO DREAMED THAT CHEESE WOULD BECOME SENTIENT AND EAT PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Also I dreamed that I went to work in a Ferrari but that hasn't happened yet.
  • I decided to keep drinking, since I've already been up all night. Probably why I'm on forums right now. Doesn't make you an alcoholic to have a mixed drink at 5:40am, yeah? It's 5 o'clock and all. Thirsty Thursday and all...
    ...I love days off.