Feliz Cumpleaños con Gatos!

edited January 2015 in The Universal Membrane
So,
It's that special time of the year when one of ours gets a little older and we share in the celebration of their life.
Because nothing says "We're glad you were born" like Blingees and cats in party hats. And we should be saying it loud and clear today!

httpimageblingeecomimages19contentoutput0000000007e0799181741_180353gif4

We love you @Kross!  Happy Birthday!

Comments

• Hey @Kross, are you Ethian? Because you're the

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited January 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYxyd1iSNk

• AHHHH SHIT BIRTHDAY TIME YEAAAAH BOYYY GET IT GUUUUUURL

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Kross on his birthday, just as it should be!

^Accurate baby picture of him, no doubt.

I hope you have a wonderful one, and many more to come.

But in all seriousness, you deserve an awesome birthday, so make sure to treat yourself.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

And good luck down range, sir. I hope the next birthday finds you happily stateside.