January Globes

There's also a couple of new surprises in there, so get in quick!

So, what have people found? Anything interesting?

Comments

• I got a tapir calf. Like... the only one I've ever heard about. I prolly coulda sold it for at least 100cr but I sold it to Madelyne for 85 credits because I <3@Madelyne‌ and I'm an enabler. If I got a kitten, it'd be mine. ALL MINE!!!!!!

• Amarillys said:
    I got a tapir calf. Like... the only one I've ever heard about. I prolly coulda sold it for at least 100cr but I sold it to Madelyne for 85 credits because I <3@Madelyne‌ and I'm an enabler. If I got a kitten, it'd be mine. ALL MINE!!!!!!
    Nice. I wonder which one will end up being the more common one (a la the owl) this time.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Amarillys said:
    I got a tapir calf. Like... the only one I've ever heard about. I prolly coulda sold it for at least 100cr but I sold it to Madelyne for 85 credits because I <3@Madelyne‌ and I'm an enabler. If I got a kitten, it'd be mine. ALL MINE!!!!!!
    I'm really starting to wonder how she funds her habit. Not a bad find for a globe.

• Seriously though, I'm so jealous of @Melodie's Solii that I really want a kitten...

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Amarillys said:
    Seriously though, I'm so jealous of @Melodie's Solii that I really want a kitten...
    I've always been jealous of @Melodie's Solii but Melodie helped me get a Xynders and I can't get enough of the feisty feline attitude and totem shredding goodness. ^_^
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Amarillys said:
    Seriously though, I'm so jealous of @Melodie's Solii that I really want a kitten...
    I've always been jealous of @Melodie's Solii but Melodie helped me get a Xynders and I can't get enough of the feisty feline attitude and totem shredding goodness. ^_^
    No idea what a Xynders is but I'm instantly jealous of it.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Amarillys said:
    Kyrra said:
    Amarillys said:
    It's my hellcat kitten! That I made before the Garden went and stuck bits of hellcats into globes in a previous promo >.>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Amarillys said:
    Kyrra said:
    Amarillys said:
    It's my hellcat kitten! That I made before the Garden went and stuck bits of hellcats into globes in a previous promo >.>
    That's adorable and yep, totes (see, there it is again) jealous.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Solii existed way before mini pets ever did. Pffffft.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Solii existed way before mini pets ever did. Pffffft.
    Not gonna lie, that awesome was mostly for the second part of your signature that I just now noticed. Also I need to feed Solii more... I will try to get to it soon.

• Need and want are two separate things (yes that is a joke). I would really, really love a black kitten but, well I already have a kitten. Would totally trade though if possible.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Was hoping there would be a Tharos dummy this time. Possibly the only one I'd ever want.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Anybody figured out what the special surprises are?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Melodie said:
    I just added it today, after a skype conversation with @Aerek about probably ruining my dreams for a happy ever after story for Mel.
    Happy endings are for Disney princesses and their charming princes. You're more like Maleficent and I'm that angry satyr from Hercules. Sorry, darlin'.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Aerek said:
    Melodie said:
    I just added it today, after a skype conversation with @Aerek about probably ruining my dreams for a happy ever after story for Mel.
    Happy endings are for Disney princesses and their charming princes. You're more like Maleficent and I'm that angry satyr from Hercules. Sorry, darlin'.
    Haha, Phil... I always saw Aerek as more of a Li Shang but now I won't be able to stop imagining Phil, hehe.

I will be the Mulan to Aerek's Li Shang. <3
  • Melodie said:
    I will be the Mulan to Aerek's Li Shang. <3
    But he's supposed to make a man out of you... not a Mhaldorian.

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a group of 21 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial! (mending)

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a free reincarnation!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4365 gold sovereigns, a group of 28 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial! (restoration)

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 675 gold sovereigns, a group of 19 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial! (speed)

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 990 gold sovereigns, a group of 35 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial! (mending)

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 990 gold sovereigns, a group of 27 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial! (mending)
    meh

1. Your account has been credited with 15 globes of shifting continents.
    2. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb- (2.148s)
    3. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    4. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2745 gold sovereigns, a
    5. group of 21 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
    6. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    7. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    8. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2655 gold sovereigns, a
    9. group of 29 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
    10. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    11. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an Epicurean Sash!
    12. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a
    13. group of 33 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!
    14. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb- (2.029s) (1.876s)
    15. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    16. You have been awarded with a whistle's top pipe talisman piece!
    17. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 765 gold sovereigns, a
    18. group of 27 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!
    19. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    20. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    21. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2520 gold sovereigns, a
    22. group of 25 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!
    23. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    24. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    25. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3060 gold sovereigns, a
    26. group of 33 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!
    27. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    28. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    29. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3915 gold sovereigns, a
    30. group of 12 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
    31. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    32. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    33. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1530 gold sovereigns, a
    34. group of 14 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
    35. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    36. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mountain of gold sovereigns!
    37. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1710 gold sovereigns, a
    38. group of 18 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!
    39. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    40. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mountain of gold sovereigns!
    41. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a
    42. group of 15 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!
    43. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32400w cexkb-
    44. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a book of betting tickets for the Humgii Races!
    45. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2025 gold sovereigns, a
    46. group of 28 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!
    47. 6700h, 7370m, 32390e, 32370w cexkb-
    48. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    49. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1800 gold sovereigns, a
    50. group of 18 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!
    51. 6700h, 7370m, 32390e, 32370w cexkb-
    52. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.
    53. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4185 gold sovereigns, a
    54. group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!
    55. 6700h, 7370m, 32390e, 32370w cexkb-
    56. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    57. You have been awarded with a globe's bottom talisman piece!
    58. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3510 gold sovereigns, a
    59. group of 14 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!
    60. 6700h, 7370m, 32400e, 32388w cexkb-
    61. The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    62. As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3240 gold sovereigns, a
    63. group of 16 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

dammit... another sash? I wanted a kitten

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1035 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 33 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    You have been awarded with a horn mouthpiece talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4140 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 11 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an elegant diamond vial!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 90 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 34 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1620 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 25 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 225 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 28 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1935 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 34 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1305 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 20 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4500 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 14 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 19 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1980 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 30 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mountain of gold sovereigns!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3915 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 21 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 24 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2610 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 12 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a featureless ice figurine!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1485 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 30 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a bucket handle talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 90 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 29 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3645 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 32 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's bowl talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2610 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 18 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's chain talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3735 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 12 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1665 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 17 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a bucket handle talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3195 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 19 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3735 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 540 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 11 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious toybox!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2655 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 21 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

A wooden toy box is holding:
    "dummy317075"                           a curious Arinas dummy

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2115 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 27 ginseng roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a globe's top talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 14 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1530 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 29 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1575 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 28 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a backpack lining talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with backpack thread talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2745 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 29 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2790 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 27 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2520 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 14 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!
    Arinas huh? Wonder who the other dummy is

• Vellis, I imagine. Arinas hates butterflies:

You give the corpse of a red admiral butterfly to Arinas, the Entomologist.
    Arinas, the Entomologist exclaims, "Ahahaha! One less horror to plague the world!"
    Arinas throws the limp butterfly to the ground and stomps upon it with glee.

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 10 credits!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious toybox! (a curious Arinas dummy)
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a featureless ice figurine!
    You have been awarded with a right horn strap talisman piece!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal Ogre's Gauntlets!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's base talisman piece!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial. (22 sips of lucky)
    You have been awarded with a hookah's wind hood talisman piece!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    You have been awarded with a left horn strap talisman piece!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a dark leather bridle!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mysterious toybox! (a colourful Vellis dummy) (@Tharvis‌)
    You have been awarded with a hookah's hoses talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with a globe's middle talisman piece!

Well, I wanted a kitten...but I will certainly accept a gauntlet.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
    Bridles? I thought those were discontinued by now

• Tharvis said:
    Arinas huh? Wonder who the other dummy is
    it's Vellis, I have one

• Bridles are continuing until these globes are finally gone forever. Hopefully this month.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 945 
    gold sovereigns, a group of 12 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and 
    an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a globe's bottom talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2070 
    gold sovereigns, a group of 19 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an
    oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2790 
    gold sovereigns, a group of 18 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and 
    an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1260 
    gold sovereigns, a group of 21 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, 
    and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a bucket's base talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4095 
    gold sovereigns, a group of 24 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, 
    and an oaken vial!
  • I bought more because I have a problem.

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a mountain of gold sovereigns!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 360 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 23 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3870 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 35 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 315 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 15 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a pair of Ivory dice!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 585 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 29 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3420 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 15 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4095 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 19 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a bucket's base talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2475 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 31 sileris berries, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 225 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 11 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2655 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 15 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4410 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 31 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 495 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 17 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3015 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 28 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3015 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1665 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 11 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a globe of enchanted water talisman piece!
    group of 17 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1530 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 33 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's base talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 45 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 16 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3825 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 27 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2430 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 25 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a mongoose's tail talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4095 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 20 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3060 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 31 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3690 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 32 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2025 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 18 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 675 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 26 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2295 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 32 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a book of betting tickets for the Humgii Races!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 180 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 13 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's stem talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3510 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 27 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1485 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 22 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1440 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 19 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

You have been awarded with a hookah's hoses talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3150 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 14 sileris berries, a group of 10 wood commodities, and an oaken vial!