Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Harvester/Gatherer/Extractor

2»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPosts: 5,305Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I havent got a clue how to modify the svo prompt unfortunately, but done with room is possible

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KerithKerith Posts: 2Member
    That'd be awesome, thanks!
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPosts: 5,305Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxz2qi55cs2unsc/tradeskills_v0.1.4.trigger.xml?dl=0

i've updated it to announce when harvesting is done. I hope.

If it breaks, let me know. I didn't really test it because I'm really bad. I also moved sulphur to a higher priority, so that it is harvested first at the request of someone else. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    Amarillys
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,288Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mishgul said:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxz2qi55cs2unsc/tradeskills_v0.1.4.trigger.xml?dl=0

i've updated it to announce when harvesting is done. I hope.

If it breaks, let me know. I didn't really test it because I'm really bad. I also moved sulphur to a higher priority, so that it is harvested first at the request of someone else. 
    Did you fix the errors with sugarcane and add in kuzu at least? :P
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

I have no clue D:hopefully. I will check later. 

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Kyrra
  • MarseusMarseus Posts: 18Member
    I'm a newbie and am just wondering whats the newest version of this script and how does it work without SVO?
2»
Sign In to Comment.