Mudlet GUI

VayneVayne Rhode Island
edited September 2012 in Client Help
I was wondering any one would be kind enough to share a script for a GUI for Mudlet. I downloaded Vadi's fancy GUI but it is rather bare bones. If anyone has something they could share or are interested in coding for me I would appreciate it(I might be inclined to drop a few credits for all the bells and whistles).

In particular I am looking for the following features:
-Map
-HMEW% bars
-Bleeding/Humours
-Channel Window(s)
-Wielded Items
-Date/Weather
-Limb Damage
-Basic Balances/Defs
-General Prettiness

Comments

• By honest, we both want @Iocun's thingy.
  • I'm very interested in getting a Mudlet GUI for Achaea also... Something with a split view that has the map and chat channels split off from everything else. A basic display for stats, exp, etc. If anyone knows where to download something like this, please share! :)
  • There's a prepackaged GUI for Mudlet somewhere, but I've never been able to get it to work. I'd pay for something that looked nice and worked. Or for someone to show me how to make it myself!
  • We should offer nudes in exchange Morro, that usually gets their attentions.
  • That seems to be the only course of action left. I mean, besides being productive and learning to do stuff ourselves.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Hmm, I am not sure the same course of action would be as effective for me.
  • edited January 2013
    I look down on all that use anything besides a command line. Keep your graphics out of my text games!

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• I don't really know how to use the package manager in mudlet, but I am willing to share this largely useless but highly entertaining ship gui
  • Try Toolbox -> Package Exporter, check the stuff you'd like to export, pick a location and hit export.