Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Coding Questions

15678911»

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,693 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's it! Thank you
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 2,864 @ - Epic Achaean
    Oh in that case
    ^\[FW message\] ([^\(]+)$
    for everything up to the first (
    or
    ^\[FW message\] (.+) \($
    for everything up to the last (
    Huh. Neat.
    Krypton
    Damn, ninjad on mobile.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KalilaKalila Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Hi!

How can I do something like.

If var1 == true and either two of var2, var3 and var4 true, then do x?
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,837 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 13
    if var1 and (var2 and var3 or var3 and var4 or var2 and var4) then

end

assuming you're okay with it also running if var2 var3 and var4 are all true.
    Kalila
  • KalilaKalila Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Antonius said:
    if var1 and (var2 and var3 or var3 and var4 or var2 and var4) then

end

assuming you're okay with it also running if var2 var3 and var4 are all true.
    Thanks, you have saved me from doing ugly nested if/else statements. Much appreciated!
  • AmerothAmeroth Member Posts: 21
    Bad argument to ipairs() table expected got function.

How to fix

Trying to do for k, v in ipairs(table1)

If table.contains (table2, v) then

End
    table1 is a function. Dont pass a function to it!
    Huh. Neat.
    But I have it defined as a table, I'm confused D:
    Then another part of your script (or another script you have installed) is redefining it as a function.
    Huh. Neat.
    I had a function with the same name D: thanks haha!
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 1,239 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trying to find a stand alone chat window script to import. I have attempted to pull the script from Zulah's gui but can't get it to work, and all the forum searches seem to bring up out of date links.

Do we have one somewhere?
  • AccipiterAccipiter Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I have a fairly basic one I could send you Sobby, no tabbed windows or anything, just sends all channel stuff to a different window.

It is something I made though so there are a lot of better options out there :tongue:

• RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited April 20
    Sobriquet said:
    Trying to find a stand alone chat window script to import. I have attempted to pull the script from Zulah's gui but can't get it to work, and all the forum searches seem to bring up out of date links.

This should work fine on import. Will just have to reload mudlet. Shouldn't be difficult to edit. Don't usually rip things straight from my gui, but I have all the different pieces split anyway.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 1,239 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ryzeth said:
    Sobriquet said:

This should work fine on import. Will just have to reload mudlet. Shouldn't be difficult to edit. Don't usually rip things straight from my gui, but I have all the different pieces split anyway.
    Can't seem to get this to work :/
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,525 @ - Epic Achaean
    Just google YATCO, Sobriquet. Have installed it on other peoples machines recently enough.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited April 23
    Sobriquet said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Sobriquet said:

Can't seem to get this to work :/
    Oh. Right. I forgot the other trigger... Should be good after fixing that... Save/reload mudlet after.

Find whatever trigger you have that has 'Password correct. Welcome to Achaea.' in it, or 'Last login was from domain:' --just your login trigger basically-- then add in:
    sendGMCP('Core.Supports.Add ["Comm.Channel 1"]')
  • TalrothTalroth Member Posts: 5
    edited April 23
    Quick question for the mapper, everytime I load up my profile to get it to work I have to click the Map Icon, it looks like there is some sort of trigger for the mapper on the login but it doesn't seem to do anything.

After I've clicked the map icon and it says downloaded map etc, it works fine. Anyone know how to fix?

Edit: @Ryzeth also interested in the chat window, made the change to the login trigger like you said and still can't get it to work.
  • AccipiterAccipiter Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    you need to make a window for the map to open in an open in in a script: GuAcci = GuAcci or {} GuAcci.Map = Geyser.Mapper:new({name = "GuAcci.Map", x="50%", y="50%", width="50%", height="50%"}, GuAcci.RightContainer)
15678911»
Sign In to Comment.