Nerdgasm moment

2»

Comments

• No xoran, no lyfe

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Ruth said:

Ruth in her traditional tricorne hat and monk stance, whenever she finds herself out of a dress.
    @Ruth where is the ribbon on her tail??? O.x

• RuthRuth Singapore
    THEY HAVE NO RIBBON OPTION OK. I can't even pierce my ears :C
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    THEY HAVE NO RIBBON OPTION OK. I can't even pierce my ears :C
    But you can pierce your eyebrows.

Lachlan made one too

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    how do I post mine :(

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
    Save the screenshot and then post like a normal picture
  • Talk to your boss about it and pay for the plastic?

I know that if we get a 3D printer at work that if I bought my own stuff to print things with it, my boss probably wouldn't mind.

Though we would only be getting a small printer and possibly repurposing it for PCB prototyping.
  • DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    Jukilian said:
    Talk to your boss about it and pay for the plastic?

Eh, possibly. We use pretty high grade stuff, so I'm not sure I'd even want to do that. 
  • Deucalion said:
    Jukilian said:

Eh, possibly. We use pretty high grade stuff, so I'm not sure I'd even want to do that. 
    Can't switch it out for some lower grade cheap crap?
    *Animated Signature*

• edited December 2014

• Deucalion said:
    Jukilian said:

You can also pay the bill they give you after character creation and have -them- print and mail it to you =3

• DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    Zii said:
    Deucalion said:
    Jukilian said:

Nope. Flushing the system is quite expensive and wasteful as well. I work for an enormous multinational company, so we aren't talking about a local business where no one cares if you do a little goofing off.
  • Deucalion said:
    Zii said:
    Deucalion said:
    Jukilian said:

Nope. Flushing the system is quite expensive and wasteful as well. I work for an enormous multinational company, so we aren't talking about a local business where no one cares if you do a little goofing off.
    What if you 3D Print a 3D Printer? 
    *Animated Signature*

• Screw that, I'd be trying to use it to print out high-end computers and parts for my truck.
  • Draqoom said:
    Zii said:
    Deucalion said:
    Zii said:
    Deucalion said:
    Jukilian said:

What if you 3D Print a 3D Printer? 

You get RepRap.

• They have my hat!!!!! Great find by the way OP, I'm probably gonna fail my genetics test later but... cheers!
  • This was such a fantastic find. Will have to mess with it later on in the day!
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Pretty neat find. While I prefer dual-cutting gameplay mechanics, and play the character with a sort of fencer/duelist's appreciation for combat's nuances, I always would have pictured myself as a sword-and-shield pragmatist, aesthetically speaking.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited January 2015
    Torn between getting the 6" and 3 " models... They also didn't have many attractive short heair styles but meh.