Globes of Shifting Continents - the December 2014 Edition

BluefBluef Delos
edited December 2014 in North of Thera
Anyone care to share your lucky finds after making purchases of Globes of Shifting Continents?

Comments

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited December 2014
    My first purchase results weren't too shabby:
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    You have been awarded with a hookah's wind hood talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 990 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3825 gold sovereigns, a group of 27 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 20 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 720 gold sovereigns, a group of 32 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    You have been awarded with a bucket's left side talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 5 credits!
    You have been awarded with a globe's middle talisman piece!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1620 gold sovereigns, a group of 30 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

• Shit, now I need to figure out when someone pays me back on the 11th whether I want my 1000cr or globes instead :/

• Trey said:
    Shit, now I need to figure out when someone pays me back on the 11th whether I want my 1000cr or globes instead :/
    For a hundred bucks I got about 1000cr worth of stuff plus extras.

• Last time I got one, it had some random stuff plus 26 humgii tickets which ended up being worth only like 200 credits but oh well.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Addama said:
    Last time I got one, it had some random stuff plus 26 humgii tickets which ended up being worth only like 200 credits but oh well.
    Those humgii tickets can be so lucrative if you wait to play them. I wish they were tradeable. I'd totally buy some off people. 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    5 globes netted me 14k gold, 35 credits, 50 lobelia, 20 cloth, 10 rope, 14 sileris, whistle flue talisman piece, and a crate with an owl. I wanted the owl more than anything, so. Sort of worth, I suppose!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Everyone around me gets artefact vouchers and artefacts...I always get the shaft, even though I keep trying! :disappointed: 

125 credits
    76,180 gold
    Ironbeard dummy
    Snowy owl pet
    10 sips of Lucky (so not lucky)
    Diamond vial
    A bunch of talisman pieces (globe top, globe middle, bucket base, bucket water, whistle top pipe, hookah chain x2)
    And a bunch of commodities, herbs, and vials I either don't need or was actually full on in my rift anyway

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I bought credits yesterday under the old promotion, and by comparison, I regret nothing:

3x humgii betting slip
    4x artefact discount voucher
    mayan crown
    ice figurine
    golden leash of amity

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    I finally got my bucket handle...
  • Didn't buy any globes, but went and got a solid pile of credits for the bonus. Probably more credits than I should, but oh well.

I did purchase (with said credits) a snowy owl, however. I'm happy with that.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I got a bridle and a few herbs and vials, and a wee bit of gold.
    I tend to have shit for luck with these things but the bridle made it worth it this time!

I kinda want one of the boars, but I already have a parrot and a puppy that I neglect full time.

• edited December 2014
    There are owls? Time to shop for owls. Or an owl. One owl, mostly. Sell me your owl! (please)
  • Couldn't even afford what I spent but had to buy one globe,

trait reset

well that was a waste.
  • Just got 5 globes:

65 credits
    Ram's horn talisman piece
    Artefact voucher
    ~10k gold
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • what does the artefact vouchers get you?
  • Rangor said:
    what does the artefact vouchers get you?
    25 credits off an artefact.

• I've got three of those suckers now. 75 credits off an artefact...because they stack, right? 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Bluef said:
    I've got three of those suckers now. 75 credits off an artefact...because they stack, right? 
    they do, I got ivory dice for free with them
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Yeah, if I splurge a little more (maybe after Christmas) I'll have enough vouchers and credits for an SoA.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Seftin said:

I have an owl army
    Dajio-wannabe :P

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Got some cool stuff - gold, credits, some herbs and the like. Also got a free incarnation, which I will never use. :'(
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
    Addama said:
    Yeah, if I splurge a little more (maybe after Christmas) I'll have enough vouchers and credits for an SoA.
    Easily one of the best investments in the game. Got one recently and am enjoying it immensely.

• Klendathu said:
    Seftin said:

I have an owl army
    Dajio-wannabe :P
    I have 15 owls now.
  • The whistle pieces - is that the platinum whistle?
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ayup.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Ayup.
    hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

much want
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you