Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Upgrading Artefacts

KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,635Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
When you upgrade an artefact to the next available level, do you pay the price listed or the difference between the two? Bows, for example:

Ranger's Bow:  250 credits ( 7% faster) - Shooting: +100 credits
   Velocity Bow:  550 credits (14% faster) - Shooting: +250 credits
   Lupine Bow:   1000 credits (22% faster) - Shooting: +500 credits

Best Answers

Answers

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,579Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You pay the difference and, despite the warning, the customisation usually goes with it. For example, when I was preparing to change to bard, I bought a level 1 rapier and had it customised, upgrading to level 3 when I traded in my level 3 knuckles and only paying the difference between the level 1 and level 3 rapier. There's IG commands so you don't even have to email anyone: ARTEFACT (artefact) UPGRADE.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Bluef
  • NemutaurNemutaur GermanyPosts: 1,068Member
    Bows are trickier, if you are a shooting class (knight/serp) then you only pay the base price difference. If you're not a shooting class then you pay the base price and the shooting price for every upgrade.

(Might have to message Tecton if you have shooting and you want to upgrade, had a few people complain they get quoted the non-shooting class price)
    Bluef
Sign In to Comment.