Different Songbirds for Different Factions [Bards]

Idea : The types of songbirds that bards summon would be dependent on the city they currently reside in, similar to falcons and snakes.

Example : Cyrene, blue jay, Hashan, nightingale, etc.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    This would be cool, but is songbird actually useful now? For a long time, it's felt pretty inconsequential.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • This actually was an idea on the old forums...

Tue, 2010-02-09 04:19
    Lorielans picture

Unnecessary.

http://www.achaea.com/forum/songbird?page=1#comment-1197747

Mind you, it'd be awesome, and maybe They might change their minds... but yeah.

meh

• Songbird was always useful.

Even before the upgrade, Dunn and I were always sharing logs of our songbirds locking for us. Hah.

• Songbird is decent-ish, particularly after the classlead (up'd proc rate).  It's not worth using mid-combat, but it's absolutely worth having up if you have a few seconds to spare.

As for the idea, it sounds pretty awesome, even if it means a ton of new triggers.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Songbird is definitely worth it, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand the joys of a random affliction being the one that locks

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Been there. Also loved that my cobra would hit scytherus for me, and relapse all the things and lock for me.