Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Art Commissions

13»

Comments

• AnedhelAnedhel Posts: 2,367Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2016
    Sarathai said:
    Nataliia said:
    Okay first, your art is fantastic @Yae!

Second... I didn't realize how many girls in Achaea chose white hair. >.<
    Link related.

Although some male players do it as well.
    I'm lucky it lagged a bit when I opened that tab so I could see what was coming and escape in time. You're a bad person for linking TV Tropes without warning, people might not have a whole day available to lose reading that stupid website :(

ETA: So pretty, Yae's excellent :O
    Averi
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,567Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Valkyn is batman :open_mouth:

AveriJukilian
  • JukilianJukilian Posts: 1,579Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Jukilian is married to Batman?

I'm strangely okay with this.
  • CynlaelCynlael Posts: 3,257Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2016
    Jukilian can be batgirl.

AnedhelValkynYaeCelusia
  • ValkynValkyn Posts: 734Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @jukilian you're the sidekick. 

• JukilianJukilian Posts: 1,579Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I am Robin?

Dangit 
    YaeValkyn
  • YaeYae Posts: 292Member @ - Epic Achaean
    First person to drop their description after this post gets a free practice chibi.
    Art commissions are closed! Commission Status: 07/10.
    Next: Atalkez, Minifie, Tahquil, Shirszae, Alieze, Kelara, Valkyn, Rakkaro, Loalaine, Minifie.

Waiting on new computer, lol.
  • AnedhelAnedhel Posts: 2,367Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2016
    He is a graceful tsol'aa. Encased entirely in silvered armour, he presents a martial figure to the world, devoid of any uncovered skin. The beautifully worked helm that hides his face away has only a pair of narrow slits for eyes and long and narrow breathing holes that resemble stylised four-pointed stars. Atop the helm, a long black plume flows from a swan crest, with its wings outstretched and its neck craned in challenge. Thick pauldrons and a gleaming gorget cover his shoulders and upper chest in the thickest part of his armour, while heavy greaves and vambraces ensure the safety of his extremities. A coat of scales covers his midsection and back, hanging down to a heavy skirt of plates that covers his legs down to the knee. A long black cloak flows from between the pauldrons, shadowing his movements and giving him a noble, if archaic air.

Armoured Annie! 

ETA: Unless you need someone with a visible face :D 
  • SarathaiSarathai Posts: 2,139Member
    He is a Golden Dragon, immense and powerful. Mighty wings jut from a huge, scaled back, and a large
    sinuous tail trails off his hindquarters. Four powerful limbs terminating in deadly-looking claws
    support its massive, scaled body, but the most impressive feature of this most impressive being is
    the proud, regal head. A long, flattened snout sports row upon row of razor-sharp teeth, and the
    glint in his saucer-sized eyes speaks of an ancient and formidable intellect.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• YaeYae Posts: 292Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Wow the options  :o
    Art commissions are closed! Commission Status: 07/10.
    Next: Atalkez, Minifie, Tahquil, Shirszae, Alieze, Kelara, Valkyn, Rakkaro, Loalaine, Minifie.

Waiting on new computer, lol.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,731Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I can put my own if you want even more  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,234Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Same here. I'd totally be down for a commission too, when you reopen them :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna bePosts: 3,234Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I literally squealed. Like, an inhuman noise of pure joy came out of the back of my throat.
    Huh. Neat.
    ShimiCelusia
  • SholenSholen Posts: 46Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Could you maybe do me?
13»
Sign In to Comment.