I can draw avatars!

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2014
    For the curious (and because I was wondering anyway), here's what the current queue looks like, to the best of my ability to determine:

Caoimhaen, Orzaansyn, Jovolo, Vayne, Jukilian, Saralynne, Nellaundra, Halios, Daeir, Kresslack, Atalkez, Naverre, Strata, Kerria, Tillie, Herenicus, Alarke, Aedin, Tharvis, Exelethril, Jarrol, Kayeil, Kei, Bade, and Ayoxele.

Edit: If anyone PM'd and didn't post here in the thread that they PM'd, then you aren't in the above listing. Don't shoot me.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I think Nim is before me, other than that it looks accurate. Apparently a few did send Tibitha a PM, so hard to tell.
  • Jovolo said:
    I think Nim is before me, other than that it looks accurate. Apparently a few did send Tibitha a PM, so hard to tell.

You're right, I was before you! In a very definitive sense!

(she already did mine, I'm just waiting until I'm playing again to actually use it since it feels weird using an avatar that represents Nim, when Nim herself is functionally dormant because I am stubborn about clients and systems)

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Okay, okay. The commission list is a mile long, but these are too impressive to pass up. This is my short, intentionally vague description:
    He is a human, with a muscled frame and crisp posture that marks years of military service. Coal-black hair, streaked with grey and pulled back into a low ponytail, matches the well-kept salt-and-pepper goatee that speaks of graceful aging. Fine lines and faint wrinkles frame stormy blue eyes that reveal a keen intelligence and visible conviction, and he carries himself confidently, moving with an air of dignity and purpose fitting for a gentleman of station.
    Usually encased in this:
    Forged to fit the user like a second skin, this masterwork armour is the mark of the knight elite. Asymmetrical in design, the right pauldron is sleek and streamlined, while the left has been cast into a broad escutcheon and painted with the imperial eagle, a shield even when both hands are full. Further reinforcing the left side is a standing plate that curves over the shoulder to protect the neck and throat from higher angles of attack. Gold filigree has been inlaid into the plates, adding an ornate elegance to the armour, but the occasional nick, dent, and paint chip make clear that form did not come at expense to function.
      And often seen smoking this:
    an inlaid ebony pipe
    I don't expect all that to be worked in, just figured I'd supply props in case they were useful.

Further, if we're allowed to refer others, I am often spotted getting into trouble with @Melodie, who could perhaps be next in line:
    She is a human and is rather petite compared to most of her race. Her head is held at a regal angle, with unruly ringlets of rich, red tresses swept behind into a plaited braid that begins at the crown of her head, cascading down well past her waist. A shark-tooth comb embellished with glossy pearls nestles itself between the woven strands, the mere beginnings of grey framing the brazen ornament. Beneath tendrils of loose curls, a minute, teardrop-shaped ruby is partly embedded in the centre of her brow, the darkly hued gem a stark contrast to the fair, creamy skin around it. Dark lashes delicately frame eyes imbued with cerulean, their usual lustre somewhat faded with age. Reddened blisters mar her pale skin, forming a crude escarbuncle encircled by deep gashes born of wicked claws. Her body gradually curves into a refined hourglass, the fleshier shape hinting to a past malady; in spite of this, she carries herself with ageless grace and poise.
    She can provide any relevant props if she wants. I never take notice of outfits or new haircuts.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2014
    You are terrible. I was trying to get a new gown done before I asked!

Oh well. For props, a good gown to use:

Exquisite satin of a wine-red hue is meticulously cut and sewn together in various panels to form this austere, elegant gown. Squares of satin cross along the bust, flowing around the shoulders and down each arm, stopping at the wearer's wrists. An empire waist tastefully compliments a lady's figure, with a sand-white ribbon tying directly below the bosom into a neat bow, the ends fluttering across the front of the garment. Thread the same colour of the gown forms embroidery along the length of the ribbon; several articles, including various seashells, starfish, kelp, pearls, and other oceanic items are sewn in intricate detail. Gauzy chiffon is carefully layered atop the satin, folds of the material gathered tightly around the torso and gracefully cascading down the skirt of the gown to trail slightly along the floor.

And her necklace:

Tarnished golden chain links make up the majority of this simple, yet elegant necklace. Of moderate weight, the links are somewhat stylized and link together in a complex, woven pattern. The only adornment on the chain is a single, stygian black sphere mounted within a small, white marble rose. Carved to look as if it is wilting, the rose shimmers when moved about, a result of tiny impurities in the stone. The sphere itself glistens with an oily black sheen, a few dull red motes floating about within.

Long line. But should be fun when it comes about perhaps by Easter! Pretty please and thank you, Tibithia. Your work is absolutely amazing. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:

Exquisite satin of a wine-red hue is meticulously cut and sewn together in various panels to form this austere, elegant gown. Squares of satin cross along the bust, flowing around the shoulders and down each arm, stopping at the wearer's wrists. An empire waist tastefully compliments a lady's figure, with a sand-white ribbon tying directly below the bosom into a neat bow, the ends fluttering across the front of the garment. Thread the same colour of the gown forms embroidery along the length of the ribbon; several articles, including various seashells, starfish, kelp, pearls, and other oceanic items are sewn in intricate detail. Gauzy chiffon is carefully layered atop the satin, folds of the material gathered tightly around the torso and gracefully cascading down the skirt of the gown to trail slightly along the floor.

And her necklace:

Tarnished golden chain links make up the majority of this simple, yet elegant necklace. Of moderate weight, the links are somewhat stylized and link together in a complex, woven pattern. The only adornment on the chain is a single, stygian black sphere mounted within a small, white marble rose. Carved to look as if it is wilting, the rose shimmers when moved about, a result of tiny impurities in the stone. The sphere itself glistens with an oily black sheen, a few dull red motes floating about within.

Long line. But should be fun when it comes about perhaps by Easter! Pretty please and thank you, Tibithia. Your work is absolutely amazing. :)
    I know, I wanted to get my dream gown and jewelery finished before I posted, but I was like "If I don't do this now, this wonderful woman is going to have a line waiting around the block, down the street, and running out the gates of Targossas." I actually am trying to work out a gown design with Maefeng, featuring the green and gold colors of my arms, with the golden ravens in flight, while I make the jewelery to match.
  • edited November 2014
    Haha you guys don't have to post your descriptions now. Half the people just posted saying "I'm in the queue" and then when they got closer to the end of the queue or when they're happy with them, PM'd me their description. No reason that doesn't work :P
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Maybe one day Trey will grow a proper beard. In any case, these look great! Can hardly wait to see what you come up with for Kresslack.

• Sooo excited for mine! <3

• Tibitha said:
    Haha you guys don't have to post your descriptions now. Half the people just posted saying "I'm in the queue" and then when they got closer to the end of the queue or when they're happy with them, PM'd me their description. No reason that doesn't work :P
    I wish I had done that. :( Ama looks a lot different from the picture I got cuz of the years of time between when I posted and when I got mine. (Totally not Tibi's fault.) So now I feel silly that I didn't have to post my description right away.

• Bade has changed and is in the process of changing, when you get close to me I will send you a pm.
  • Trey said:
    Saralynne said:
    Melodie said:

And her necklace:

I know, I wanted to get my dream gown and jewelery finished before I posted, but I was like "If I don't do this now, this wonderful woman is going to have a line waiting around the block, down the street, and running out the gates of Targossas." I actually am trying to work out a gown design with Maefeng, featuring the green and gold colors of my arms, with the golden ravens in flight, while I make the jewelery to match.
    Lol'd
    I know, I just retracted my request from her yesterday. Such lovely clothes, yet very hard to work with.  Found a different lovely designer, with fantastic ideas.
  • edited November 2014
    I would like to add my name to the queue! Amazing work all around.

[spoiler]He is a mhun and stands just under six feet in height. His form is lithe and graceful, sinuous 
    movements complementing each stride he takes. When resting, his form seems to almost melt into the 
    shadows, obscuring what little is recognizable about him to begin with. His face is pristine, save 
    for crescent-shaped markings under his left eye. The markings begin as a large curve under his eye, 
    almost framing it, and is replicated by two progressively smaller crescents underneath. Two lines, 
    one through the center of each crescent down to his jaw, and one beginning under the smallest curve 
    and moving across the bridge of his nose complete the mark. Framed by disheveled white hair, his 
    eyes are a dull and boring gray. His chest and arms are toned and thin, just slightly thinner than 
    average for his kin. Burnt flesh coils in tendrils on his left arm, the escarbuncle branding him a 
    slave to the Truths. Thin hips end in strong legs, poised at any given moment for attack or escape.
  • I'll add my name as well. Message me when I'm close and I'll PM you my stuff

• edited November 2014
    Caoimhaen said:
    Oooh! Can you do one for me?You are amazing! I will see if I cant scrounge up some credits too!

Send you my description later if so. :)
    Forgot the jewellery.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited November 2014
    DAMN @Caoimhaen‌ YOU FLY

edit: upon closer inspection, you also resemble Jake Gyllenhall, which gives me confused feelings.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    oh I forgot to add jewelry and shirt to my desc. Whoops (still a while anyway, I guess)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• can you draw @Iocun please :3 I would super appreciate it and can get descriptions after work should he not supply them by then!

problem solved!

• I would like one as well, eventually.