I can draw avatars!

Comments

• Tibitha said:
    tulibu dibu douchoo
    KEN LEEEEEEEEE
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • I've wanted to put a desc up here for a while now, but I'm afraid that my writing skills in my description just aren't good enough for this :(

• Ask for assistance with it! Lots of people in Achaea are great at describing things.
  • The picture of Trey reminds me a little of Kirk Acevedo (sp?)
  • Trey said:
    Now that I'm home from work and have a keyboard to properly express my enthusiasm, thank you so much. This is a hilariously apt depiction of Trey's default expression. Was native file a bigger resolution than this? Would totes love it to save as a desktop image or something, even watermarked (which would be totally reasonable since this is your creation).
    Im glad you like it! :smiley: 

Unfortunately I don't have a bigger resolution.  I draw them tiny, which is what allows me to do them quickly. 
  • I could have sworn I posted this before, but seeing all of the awesome nifty things, I would love an avatar too, when you get around to it sometime next year <3

She is a human who stands just under 5'7" in height. Stark platinum hair runs down her back, straight and down to her shoulder blades in length. A pair of bright crystal blue eyes peek out of a sharply defined face, an escarbuncle within a border branded into her left cheek. A lightly tanned body sets the canvas for her decorated skin, her build slight and athletically slender with toned and wiry muscles hidden below the surface. Upon her left leg, drawing over every inch of skin from ankle to waist, rests an intricate and twisting vine tattoo, capped off with a bright blue crystal with a figure inside. She is wearing an exquisite phoenix hairclip, a short dress of midnight black silk, a golden maple leaf earring through her left ear, a golden maple leaf earring through her right ear, a hooded cloak of tattered crimson, a black silver choker with rubies, and other stuff that's not relevant to a head portrait.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Nakari said:
    I've wanted to put a desc up here for a while now, but I'm afraid that my writing skills in my description just aren't good enough for this :(
    For my purposes it doesn't have to be a great work of art! :P

It just needs to be description, a point form of all your features (and mannerisms help, are you a sarcastic hard-ass, are you a sweet old woman?) would be adequate and you can pm it to me if you want (so long as you have a post in here so I can keep track of the queue :D
  • What if you wear a mask all the time and thus don't have much in the way of mannerisms? :innocent: 
  • Jukilian said:
    What if you wear a mask all the time and thus don't have much in the way of mannerisms? :innocent: 
    Then I draw a mask and don't have to worry about making it look alive :wink: 
  • Daeir said:
    Damn, Trey's one is spot on to how I pictured him in my head. Serious skill right there.
    Almost every single person she has drawn looks how I imagine them.

• I haven't seen you do an Xoran yet but if you don't mind can you add me to the end of the queue, they all look just so awsome.

He is a lizard-like xoran. He is tall and lithe, with greyish black scales and a whiplike tail. However in the right light his scales can look almost purple. His eyes are bright yellow with red flecks. His head is triangular in shape, with a short snout that flairs back towards puffed out cheeks. When he smiles you can see his fangs which fold back into his mouth when its closed. He has a scar in the shape of a flame over his right eye. His white claw like nails are cut and filed into small points. It is obvious he cares about his appearance since he smells clean and looks well groomed. He tends to carry himself well, with good posture. He is wearing a suit of scale mail, a man's black pinstriped suit jacket, an elegant top hat, a canvas backpack, silver-touched black dress shoes, an elegantly carved azure and white sheath, a silver-trimmed beltloop, a steel chain backstrap, a jewelled belthook of blued steel, a quiver, a crisp white shirt, and men's classic black trousers.
  • These are getting better and better.

My sexy dwarf will come around eventually!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I think she's also working on the Artisinals, so it's so amazing that she also has time to continue the portraits.  I'm curious, are they done in photoshop, or a more specialized graphic art program? Also, do you use one of those drawing pads, because I've always wanted to get one. I used to draw all the time in highschool.  Pencil art, but I loved it, and I doodled all over my folders and notebooks.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Every time someone posts in this thread I have a mini heart attack of excitement 'cause I know I'm next hnngggg

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Saralynne said:
    I think she's also working on the Artisinals, so it's so amazing that she also has time to continue the portraits.  I'm curious, are they done in photoshop, or a more specialized graphic art program? Also, do you use one of those drawing pads, because I've always wanted to get one. I used to draw all the time in highschool.  Pencil art, but I loved it, and I doodled all over my folders and notebooks.
    Yup Photoshop :)

I have a wacom yeah, used to have a little Genius "penmouse" that I got for like $10 from some dodgy computer shop which was surprisingly not as bad as I thought. For what it was

Both take getting used to though, it's not the same as a physical pencil.
  • Just realised I forgot the scars, give me a second.