I can draw avatars!

Comments

• Please may I get in line for a drawing when you are able. Thanks

She is a winged atavian and is tall and willowy, lithe and graceful when she moves, but time has
    added a feminine softness to her form. Unruly auburn hair that never seems to behave, cascades
    around her shoulders and down her back to her waist. Woven with blue and silver ribbons, two small
    braids are pulled back to frame a delicate, winsome face. Attached to the ribbons are tiny little
    seashells that tinkle when she shakes her head. The colour of the Sapphire sea, her bright blue eyes
    sparkle with warmth and tenderness or darken with the intensity of her fluid emotions. Her lips are
    soft and generous, quick to curve in a sweet smile and her smooth skin has a golden glow from many
    hours in the sun. Her one blemish is a faded, jagged scar down the left side of her neck,
    disappearing beneath her clothing. Mostly hidden by her hair, lacy grey wings nestle against her
    back, trailing down to her calves. When spread wide, her wing are a blend of delicate dove grey with
    a darker smoky grey. Each primary feather is edged a thin accent of sapphire blue that shimmers
    iridescently when caught by the light.

• edited October 2014
    Amazing work, I'd love to see how Aedin looks!

He is a human. From a quick glance over, at him you figure his height is somewhere near six feet tall. His exposed skin, appears to be that of a dark tan from exposure to the sun.  Dark-brownish hair sits atop of his head, the hair is pulled back to a single point at the back the back of his skull, held in place by along wrapping of red string that allows his locks to flow loosely behind his head. Lowering your gaze slight, two dark green eyes with what seems to have a topaz color intertwined around the iris below a furrowed brow. Continuing your observation, a stoic smile can be seen.  Intricate tattoos can be seen above the collar of his clothing of clouds, fishes, and various animals stretching most of the way up his neck and the skin of his exposed right arm.

He is wearing a shimmering suit of full plate armour, 2 ornate ivory scabbards, an indigo leather falconry glove, a dragonskin quiver, a men's formal white tuxedo jacket, formal white trousers with decorative silver 
    trim, an amulet of hardened magma, a hunter's belt, a pair of steel-buckled black leather boots, a softened leather combat satchel, and a canvas backpack.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    (kudos to @Alarke for rewriting this, you da boss.)

He is a winged atavian and is of average height for his kind, slender and compact with a well-defined musculature. His alert eyes are a piercing, sapphire blue surrounded with a pattern of silver flecks that intensify with his emotions. The masculine pulchritude of his strong lips and an aquiline nose is enhanced, rather than marred, by a thin scar running from his right cheek to just below his eye. Wind swept and in constant disarray, his white-blond hair is tinged with blue, the colour reminiscent of freshly-fallen snow. On the back of his left hand, burn marks, roughly in the shape of an eagle, are bordered with purple-black obsidian lines spreading out across the hand in a spidery pattern. Erupting magnificently from his back, a pair of luminous wings fall well past his fingertips in strong, graceful lines. The translucent feathers are almost colourless with thin, silvery accents that gleam with vitality as they catch the light.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited November 2014
    So awesome! Can't wait to see Atalkez :)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    So awesome! Can't wait to see Atalkez :)
    Ditto that for Trey. Looking at Kaden's I'm sure she can capture Trey's customary sly arrogance.

• I am counting the drawing until mine. Heheh <3 Love you art tibs

• I'd get you to draw me, but nothing is better than a real kitten with a sniper rifle shooting people from a window >.>...just kidding <3

• I don't know what you're talking about @Tibitha, that looks awesome.

• It would be nice to have one drawn as well, whenever you have time, @Tibitha‌ -

He is a winged atavian. Swept elegantly across his face, pale hair of average length with a silvery 
    hue frames a noble profile and falls to his steel pauldrons. His pale blue eyes are warm and 
    friendly, yet exude a sense of focus and vigilance. Armoured entirely in shimmering steel fullplate 
    and armed with an array of knightly weapons, his tall and strong stature lends his presence 
    amilitaristic air. His ivory-feathered wings surrounds his hale frame, ready for flight. Standing 
    out from the rest, a single hazel-coloured feather sits at the tip of each wing. He is wearing a 
    shady green backpack, a shimmering suit of full plate armour, 5 sky blue shoulder scabbards etched 
    with silver runes, a Velocity Bow, a pair of men's durable black trousers, a steel chain backstrap, 
    a green-dyed leather quiver, a Year 650 medallion, a Year 600 medallion, a Year 550 medallion, 
    a valorous arm guard veil of steel mesh, a rose-engraved silver locket, a sinuous thistle scar across 
    his palm, a pair of sturdy war boots, 2 earrings of Sinope through his left ear, an Aldar talisman, 
    an elegantly carved azure and white sheath, a black, long sleeved shirt, a bag of stasis, a buckawn's
    amulet, a Hood of the Sphinx, a pair of eagle's wings, Gauntlets of the Aldar, a Girdle of 
    the Titans, a Ceylonese bracelet, and a blood pendant. A rune shaped like a mighty oak has been 
    sketched onto him (jera: +1 con and str). A rune resembling an elk has been sketched onto him 
    (algiz: 10% dmg reduction). A rune like a lion has been sketched onto him (berkana: lvl1 health 
    regen).

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Actually, now I'm not sure if the lace goes over the boobs or not, does the lace go over the boobs?
  • Ruth's avatar gave me the impression that she had a mustache at first glance :anguished: 

Also, no idea what's up with the random bolding when I changed the arrangement of a few words from my buffer's copy/paste.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • JarrolJarrol New Zealand
    I'll wait one million years for mine, if it will be enough time with all these requests! By the way, amazing drawings. I'm seriously impressed and so damn jealous!

He is a winged atavian. Brown ringlets of hair reach to his shoulders, blending seamlessly into the short, even stubble that gives his features a mature, almost weary, look. This stubble covers gaunt cheeks and frames thin lips of dark red than seem to constantly hold an amused expression. Though a beautiful shade of light blue, his eyes are devoid of emotion and unfocused, nestled beneath low, well-shaped eyebrows. Thin-framed, his body is tall and gangly, his hands blackened and scarred. Glaringly visible on his throat is a thin white line that draws itself across his Adams apple. He is wearing a canvas backpack, a pair of dark chestnut riding boots, a soldier's fitted grey jerkin, a Jaruvian fisherman's cloak, a suit of polished field plate armour, a pair of smartly tailored men's trousers, a striking deep crimson silk shirt, 2 scabbards embellished with a gold eagle, an indigo-hued quiver with accents of gold and ebon, and a leather falconry glove.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Ooh, that makes me look like my background is the all-famous red fog. The shadow effect is very nicely done, and the background lighting does make it a bit more better!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Jukilian said:
    Yes. So much yes. Do want!

He is a frog-like grook with most of his body enveloped in dark robes, making the majority of his figure indistinguishable. Looking underneath the edge of his hood, all you can see is his white mask. Completely featureless, the mask covers his entire face concealing him from view with nothing but a very slight glint of light from the slits that make the eyeholes to indicate that he is aware of his surroundings. Protruding from the ends of his sleeves you can see a pair of bony, pale-green hands, glistening lightly with moisture.

I don't have the mask's description, but it's basically completely featureless and has two slits for eyeholes.

Thought I'd add a bit more info for if you get to doing mine...

The mask:
    This pristine white full-face mask moulds to the contours of the face,
    the curves and indentations of the nose, cheeks and lips clearly
    visible. The mask is secured to the head with a thin black string that
    is attached to either side of the mask. However, no marking of any sort
    is visible on the mask, left unmarred save for the eyes, where two thin,
    slit-shaped eyeholes have been cut out to enable the wearer to see. The
    overall effect is undeniably eerie, the black slits peering out
    unflinchingly as the inscrutable visage remains unnervingly
    expressionless. A tiny golden shooting star is hidden in the inside of
    the mask.

My robes:
    Made from an unknown material, these robes are a deep black colour that is reminiscent of the 
    darkest night. The long sleeves that extend out to the knuckles on each hand and the large, 
    concealing hood protect much of the wearer's figure from being distinguished. This entire set of 
    robes appears to have no trace of seams along the strange fabric and it flows with ease as the 
    wearer moves about.
  • So who's next?

• SharaShara Midlands
    Trey said:
    So who's next?
    According to Page 1. Ze Kenway.
  • edited November 2014
    Im not actually sure where the PMs fit in the queue as they dont have timestamps, only date stamps, but ill probably do @Trey next as I know I pushed him out a few places already since I asked for his description
  • tulibu dibu douchoo
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Would you mind adding me to your list if you get the chance? Your work is incredible.  :) I was kind of wondering if it'd be possible to do a wedding-like one of a character and their spouse, but the space is so limited so I'd be totally happy with just one of Kayeil

She is a beautiful siren, standing with regal poise at a statuesque five feet and ten inches tall. With an underlying sense of untamed freedom, an air of mysterious elegance surrounds her alluring frame. While retaining subtle curves that speak true to her Sireni heritage, her form is slender, extending into long, sculpted legs that indicate her active lifestyle as a hunter. Wreathed in flickering, icy spirit, her hands are delicately feminine and well-manicured, the nails painted with a clear lacquer, and veneered with sparkling silver spider webs. On closer inspection, the shadowy tendrils appear to darken and lighten, a soft silvery-blue shimmering visible in the proper light. Glistening remnants of times passed, several scars of argent cast adorn the insides of both wrists. Her face is elegant and noble in its beauty, though enhanced by a sense of the exotic. Like the depths of endless ocean waters, her eyes are a steel blue hue speckled with flecks of green, and framed with long, curled lashes, and set below thin, arched brows. Her gaze shifts from calm and inviting to stormy and fierce, just as changing as the seas. She has striking, high cheekbones, pouty lips, and a petite nose that perfectly matches the rest of her features. Cascading beautifully down her back and ending at her waist is her silken, raven black hair, the strands straight and only slightly yielding to a breeze. Intertwined into her dark tresses are two raven feathers, one black and one white, which border the left side of her face. Her flesh is an unblemished, light reddish-brown with a coppery sheen when beheld in the available light. The very subtle, sweet scent of vanilla clings to her hair and skin. With every movement this lovely Siren makes, she marks herself with the effortless grace and fluid beauty of a dancer. 

The only important items she wears from the shoulders up would be...

a clear crystal pendant
    The transparent depths of this heavy crystal pendant contain a delicate web. It draws the eye to its intricate twists and turns of spider's silk, fascinating the beholder with its beautiful simplicity. Hanging upon the thin threads are glistening drops of dew from a long ago misty morning, frozen in time beneath the smooth surface. The name 'Selene' is etched in a feminine, flowing script near the bottom of the crystal, signifying the Love that She feels for each of Her children.

an earring of Mischief (in her left ear)
    Dangling from a silver chain, cunningly rendered in some ethereal silver is a delicate hand clasped tightly around the stems of two feathers, one white and one black.

a silver-dusted selily (in her hair)
    Each of the six white petals of this exotic flower shimmer as if dusted by magic. A faint sheen of silver speckles over the delicate blossom as the petals curl back on themselves in full bloom. At the centre of the flower, three stamen jut proudly out, tipped in striking black, and the selily, like its name-sake, is a beautiful sight to behold.
    Think native american inspired Siren, and that would be the look I was going for. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful talent with us!  o:)
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.