I can draw avatars!

Comments

• I totally do, every time I get online, whether phone or laptop, or desktop.  First step, check Achaea News...then Messages....then this thread on the Forums.  Always, that order, every time.....I'm like....addicted. O.o  <3
  • Tfw I realise I'm now only 8th in line *gleee*
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Just maybe,please? If you don't get tired of doing it before you get everyone else done!

She is a human and stands her tallest at five foot. Holding herself with respect, her posture makes her appear slightly taller. Long loose ringlets of shimmering flame-red flow loose down her back stopping just above her knees. A section of her hair is pulled over her right shoulder, curls spilling down her front. Her thinly arched eyebrows perk in slight curiosity, matching the thick curled eyelashes. Her eyes are a deep blue, nearly violet in some lights, attention brought to them by her sharply defined cheekbones. Skin soft and pale, her cheeks hold a slightly ruddy appearance, as if she's been kissed by the sun. Her limbs are long, making up nearly all of her height, nails painted a perfect silver, the tips a sea blue. Her body is finely toned, hinting at obvious regular hard work. Her waist pinches drastically at the middle, giving her a dramatic hourglass figure.

• Oo these are awesome! Thanks for sharing!! Stay beautiful o:)
  • These are great.
  • @Tibitha is way to good at this... Cyla's so pretty, and yet looks completely like she'll mess you up.

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    10/10, love it. Thank you so much :D

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Cyla couldn't hurt a fly. :P
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    edited October 2014
    Daslin said:
    Cyla couldn't hurt a fly. :P

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL... probably get someone bigger than me to break your face.

Who? Gonna ask me to kill myself? :P
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Pfft, I'll get Datrius to do it. Make your own son kill you, for style points.

Sad part... Datrius can't.
  • Cyla said:
    Sorry I didnt the smile and fangs bit but it just working at that angle!
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Tibitha said:
    Cyla said:
    Sorry I didnt the smile and fangs bit but it just working at that angle!
    It's really, really beautiful! She looks perfect, and thank you for putting up with my angle request. :D

• LandraLandra down da bayou
    These are amazing! I can't wait to see your next one!
  • I absolutely love it! Thank you SO much!
    meh

• If I'm too late, just ignore the following desc. I'll continue to sit and drool all over your awesomeness.

[spoiler]
    She is a human of petite stature, limbs corded with slender muscle bespeaking dedication 
    to a strict training regime. While her dancer's figure suggests grace, she carries herself 
    with an air of unladylike shabbiness: her shoulders slouch forward a bit, and when she 
    moves, she does so with a negligent sway to her step. With no curves to speak of and 
    tapered waist, she wholly appears androgynous. Coppery locks are cropped close to her head,
     coiling in small wisps around her ears, cheeks and brow. An impish nose fades slightly 
    behind an expanse of freckles that lay claim to the middle of her face. Even when at rest, 
    her crimson lips remain minutely upturned at the corners, mirroring the natural glimmer of 
    mischief granted by her curiously amber-colored eyes. Inked along the inner side of her 
    right bicep is a long, faintly curved sword with a blade of red and silver, muted faintly 
    by her heavily freckled, pale skin. 

As far as clothing goes, most of it is covered by the dark blue tartan cloak she wears, and a completely not matching white and blue scarf around her neck.[/spoiler]

• Not too late! I'm slowly chugging through!
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Thank you, @Tibitha‌. May His Malevolence shine upon you, your text children, your text children's children.

He is a human, dark-haired and casting a grim silhouette. His grave countenance recalls a sinister tapestry of cruel angles, punctuated by the purpled rings beneath his tired eyes. The eyes themselves glow with zealous intensity, near-drained of colour and left an unsettling bluish-white. A glossy mane of sleek burnet drapes past the line of his jaw like an ebon veil. His generous mouth and thin lips animate his features, parting to reveal a toothsome, carnivorous aspect. Having seen the benefit of a close shave, the balance of his grooming suggests an exacting precision that verges on fussiness. Ink-stained fingertips give the only lie to his would-be spotlessness. A lean musculature and white, unblemished skin unite with the richness of his attire in suggesting membership in the leisure class. Scarcely visible at remove, a lattice of thin scars traverses the back of his hands, disappearing into either sleeve. He is wearing: a black leather side scabbard, a bone ring with an ice rune, exquisitely tailored trousers of deep abbadon hue, a bone ring with an icewall rune, a bone ring with a lightning rune, a lightly starched dress shirt of brilliant white, a platinum band bearing an iced sapphire, polished dress shoes of mhunskin leather, a sleek black leather belt with silver buckle, a bone ring with a fire rune, an attractive vest of abbadon hue, and a formal jacket of deepest abbadon