Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

I can draw avatars!

1101112131416»

Comments

• TvistorTvistor Posts: 2,883Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I dearly wish that was Tael's actual display picture.
    The quickest way to a woman's heart is through her ribcage.
    AdaeleShimiPraxides
  • TaelTael Posts: 1,197Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Well, I have always wanted a picture of Tael to use as an avatar.
    Praxides
  • BeorjiBeorji Posts: 21Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Ok. I am so late to this party. If possible, can you add me to the list? Every one of these avatars is amazing! Let me know if you're still doing these!

He is a stout dwarf standing just over five feet in height. His broad, barrel-chested stature is large even for one of his kind. Defined and corded muscles make up his arms, visible beneath a layer of black soot and partially singed hair. Thick fingers sprout from his tough and calloused hands, their toils and labor evident from their appearance. Contrasting with the majority of his unkempt form, an ornate and elaborate beard of burnished orange is twisted into intricate braids, entwined and held in place by thin strands of golden wire. Small, hand-worked trinkets of pewter adorn the lowest ends of the beard, occasionally clinking together with the dwarf's movements. The visible features of his face are weathered, and even look as tough as leather. Two orbs of the deepest brown that seem to be ever vigilant mark his eyes, shadowed beneath his low, protruding brow. The deep orange atop his head is pulled back and braided in the same detailed manner as his beard with the interlocking strands of gold periodically shining through the darker fibers.
  • XaeXae Posts: 374Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I'll wait for the list to go down :P 
    I do commissions but I currently do not play.
    Please send any commission inquiries to my email: sithciidius@Gmail.com
  • AmanuAmanu Forge TreePosts: 830Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Don't think it will go down.  :P

• SaurroceneSaurrocene Posts: 36Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Wow, just saw this and they are coming out amazingly. If you are up to another... *peer*

He is a human. Seemingly carved rather than born, this beings features are eerily symmetrical, the
    only exception being the hair atop his head. Disheveled with divided allegiances but falling neatly
    nonetheless, dark brown locks a few inches in length hang loosely, partially covering his ears and
    tickling his forehead whenever he moves. Golden irises frame large pupils, the twin orbs gazing out
    to survey his surroundings from under the shadows of his groomed eyebrows. The bridge of his nose
    splits his face evenly, thin and pronounced until it flares out to his nostrils. Just below rests a
    pair of pink lips, thin but pronounced. His jaw is sharp and leads down to his neck, lacking any
    indication of facial hair. Long, defined legs support his tall and full frame and he fills out his
    clothing with ease. Not overly muscular though visibly toned, his arms stretch down his sides and
    lead to long but clearly worked digits. Peaking from under the fold of his right sleeve, an inky
    tail can be spotted upon his wrist before the rest of the image retreats under the cuff.

• XaeXae Posts: 374Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited August 2015
    OKAY I'VE CAVED IN. (maybe we can do a trade!)

She is a human. She stands at a short five foot and one inch, curved hips delicately shaping her sinewy frame. Her skin is a healthy tan, unmarked by any blemishes save for a small mole dotting the outer corner of her left eye. Bistre coloured hair has been meticulously pulled and tied up into an unusual hairstyle, a large and messy braid centering atop her head to mimic that of a mohawk. The waves of her hair are untamable despite the woven masterpiece, only adding onto the appearance of the faux-hawk, ending in a sweep below her neck. Intertwined within the thick mess are two small chains that dangle several inches past the braid, tinkling with any movement. Framed by long eyelashes are striking bright blue eyes with shimmering gold outlining her pupils, hinting a youthful mischief. Embedded in the skin just below her collarbone is a star-shaped gem of a blue and green topaz embossed in a silver casing, showing her birth origin. Permanently inking her flesh are a multitude of tattoos, the most noticeable being the tribal markings dancing across her back and arms, a four-stroke brokenstar on her right hand, and a red hourglass on the back of her neck. 

Oh, oh and before I can forget, can I get some black warpaint on her? Artist's choice in design!

Hair ref (without the ittybitty chains) And here's the color bistre.

I do commissions but I currently do not play.
    Please send any commission inquiries to my email: sithciidius@Gmail.com
  • AmanuAmanu Forge TreePosts: 830Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Been a while... :(

• JukilianJukilian Posts: 1,579Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Tibitha hath forsaken us all!
  • SylvariaSylvaria Posts: 215Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    show off, I can't draw straws!
Sign In to Comment.