Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

I can draw avatars!

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Whoah, are these still going? They are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd so love one for my character if it's possible, no matter how long Lord Chronus makes me wait.
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I think she is talking about a cult that she might be doing..... Raising the leader as a Lord of Time, his name being Chronus <.> Who knows? It just might work......

Aeon is dead, long live Chronus! (?)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

Adaele
  • AerosiAerosi Member Posts: 56 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Tharvis said:
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Whoah, are these still going? They are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd so love one for my character if it's possible, no matter how long Lord Chronus makes me wait.
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I think she is talking about a cult that she might be doing..... Raising the leader as a Lord of Time, his name being Chronus <.> Who knows? It just might work......

I totally forgot about him xDDDD
    ''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
    ''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
    ''Oh.... I still want that horse.''
  • RohaiRohai Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I feel bad for adding to that already-huge list, but these are too good not to ask. Can Brohai get in on this? Will send credits whether you want them or not.
    Adaele
  • ZarlaZarla Somewhere deep within Mhaldor...Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Aerosi said:
    Tharvis said:
    Aerosi said:
    Teghaine said:
    Zarla said:
    Wait, wut?
    Who now?
    *Cough, cough*

I totally forgot about him xDDDD
     I'm gonna to go to the Confessor in Mhaldor and confess my traitorous sins now.

Forgot to add earlier that I too would also be happy to send some credits for one of these handsome avatars.

• TillieTillie VAMember Posts: 154 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I am back and this means I am still obsessively stalking this to see your lovely photos.

I also hope I am still in the queue. D;
    Herenicus
  • TibithaTibitha Member Posts: 742 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You are! I've been lax :smiley: Too much actually happening in game!
    AedinQuisseTillie
  • AedinAedin Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tibitha said:
    You are! I've been lax :smiley: Too much actually happening in game!
    Haha I know the feeling haven't gotten to my list of stuff either been busy with the bike :3
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

I would like to get on this list.  I've been trying to get something like this done for years, and would gladly pay a good number of credits :)

Desc: (I don't know that spoiler thing either)
    He is a stout dwarf. His hair is a luminous silver, shoulder-length with a streak of blonde in the front, wavy as it brushes his shoulders. His eyes are dark emeralds, flickering with sunlight constantly in them. His gaze lingers at times upon distant points, unfocused and unaware. A beard and mustache of rich auburn, delicately manicured, covers his mouth even when at times his lips randomly form into a smirk. On the left side of his neck, a brilliant sunburst of pale yellow has been tattooed, two pale figures of white, outlined in red, holding each other in eternal intimate embrace waver in the middle of it, the female with a scar along her arm and the male with a scar dominating his face. His right cheek is caved in, scarred and ravaged by time in the shape of a large hand, covering from under his right eye to almost his chin. His posture is correct in every detail, old knight training showing in his movements and his skin deeply tanned from service to the Sun Goddess for over three centuries. Short stubs of rotten and decayed flesh are on his upper shoulder-blades, the name Jinx-Ech'lir visible along the back of his neck tattooed in the deepest black. His torso and legs are heavily muscled, his height unusual for his race. He walks with a limp from his left leg. His right hand sporadically clenches, but when relaxed twin thick slices forming an II on his palm can be seen pulsating with energy while his right forearm is mangled, deep scars showing where hooks once impaled into the skin. Upon his left hand, a band of silver sits on his ring finger, and upon the right, one of mithril and diamonds.  A pale, dull circlet can be seen resting mixed into his hair, the symbols shining with a pale light, his own faith reflected by them.

He is wearing:

blackened mithril fullplate

a formal black military style jacket

a kilt for formal occasions

a black dragonskin leather belt

black leather boots with golden Mitran runes

steel-reinforced dragon skin gloves with suns

an austere white gold locket necklace

a luminous circlet of inlaid mithril

• AdaeleAdaele Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 2015
    Woooooooow! These are amazing! I err... hate to ask... But.. add me too?

She is a tiger-like rajamala. Vaguely humanoid in form, she has fine, orangish-red fur covering her 
    entire body. She stands at a modest five foot, six inches, though she appears slightly taller due to 
    a pair of feline ears perched on the top of her head. Twitching this way and that at small sounds, 
    her white-tipped ears betray her energetic nature, though the right refuses to stand straight, 
    dropping slightly. Her fur grows longer on her head, appearing more like hair which she carefully 
    styles into a short pixie-cut. Drawing th eye to her pretty, heart shaped face, her slitted eyes are 
    a beautiful sky-blue that slowly transitions to a glittering gold around the pupils. Her delicate 
    features more closely resemble a human's, with a petite nose, surrounded by a scattering of whiskers,
     and pale lips. One gently pointed canine always seems to find its way past her lip, giving her a 
    lop-sided smile almost constantly. Starting at her eyebrows, her orangish-red fur gives way to snowy-
    white, forming a mask upon her face. The colour continues down her neck, expanding at her 
    collarbones to create an oval of white on her chest. With minimal curves, she is noticably fit, with 
    an athletic figure. A long, white-tipped tail extends from her lower back, moving about with 
    boundless energy, even in sleep.

She is wearing:
       a suit of leather armour, a long coat of blood red leather, a front-laced snug doeskin shirt, a 
    rugged pair of rich brown trousers, a sturdy pair of explorer's boots, and an unobtrusive silver 
    ring set with a black pearl.
    Weapon holders:
       a rugged brown leather scabbard and a steel chain backstrap.
    Containers:
       a canvas backpack.
    Jewellery:
       a filigree bell earring through your right ear.
    ShimiShirszae
  • AerosiAerosi Member Posts: 56 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Hah, must be a really long list by now XDD wonder where I'm at.
    ''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
    ''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
    ''Oh.... I still want that horse.''
  • JayblesJaybles Member Posts: 7 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I would also like to hop on this delightful bandwagon.

She is a graceful tsol'aa. Bearing a lithe but sturdy frame, she stands at average height. She has 
    straight, black shoulder-length hair of which most is tied back in a neat pony-tail, the remainder 
    left to fall over the left side of her face. If one were to pull back the offending strands, one 
    would be surprised to discover the unsightly scar of a deep gash across her left eye. More 
    surprising are the eyes themselves. The left is a solid, woody brown whilst the right, is a strong, 
    vivid green. Her facade features a small, handsome nose and a straight, tight-lipped mouth. She has 
    pale ghoulish skin. A deathly blue glow emanates from the surface, an illusion of the light on the 
    smooth skin. Her well-conditioned arms, marred with battle scars end in long, bony spider-like 
    fingers, sporting long talon-like but well-kept and functional fingernails. Her slender torso fill 
    out into light hips supported by two well-toned legs. On closer inspection, there is a faint scar of 
    a pentagram upon her right knee. Her legs end in small, sure feet. She exudes a sinister air of 
    regal menace, straight-backed and proper. She is confident and upright employing a militaristic 
    countenance. Her every action is determined, measured and precise, products of her hard and cruel 
    training. A cold and dark aura surrounds her person accentuating the shadows lurking behind her 
    emotion-ridden eyes.

She is wearing:
       a shimmering suit of full plate armour
       a deeply hooded cloak of scarlet muslin
       a low cut, black silk blouse
       a long fighting skirt of claret silk
       high-heeled boots of ebony leather
       a jet-black falconry glove
       a smart military beret, woven of scarlet velvet

Weapon holders:
       a studded black leather scabbard
       a quiver

Containers:
       an embossed suede backpack

Misc:
       a fire pendant
       a pair of eagle's wings
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 2,860 @ - Epic Achaean
    If I could get one of these I'd be quite appreciative :)

Description:
    He is a winged atavian with lightly tanned skin and an athletic, muscular frame, standing a few inches over five feet tall. Short, well-kept hair the colour of silver covers his head, trimmed and seemingly set in place. A pair of ice-blue eyes is set above a small nose. Slight dimples lead into a mouth that is used to smiling. The surrounding skin is taut and clean-shaven. A thin pink scar runs down the left side of his neck, trailing down into his shirt. His right forearm is inked with a tattoo in the shape of four equilateral triangles with a black sun, moon and stars in each of the three outer triangles surrounding the mysterous Philosopher's Stone, inked in dark red. Standing in stark relief to his light features, a pair of jet-black wings protrudes from his back, feathers clean and well-kept.

Picky spoiler (disregard this if you'd like :S):

Somewhat like @Caoimhaen's avatar, but with silver hair instead!

Huh. Neat.
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 3,450 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That is how I imagine Davey Jones before he was squidified.
    SaevaSkyeCelusiaAlekxz
  • SnapplepanSnapplepan Member Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited May 2015
    Oooh! How did I miss this thread...?! Dearie me, this would be really amazing! Here's my description!

She is a human. By looking at her for just a second, you can tell something is not quite right with this girl. She is as pale as a ghost, not even 5 feet tall and very skinny, yet sort of fit-looking. She's never still, always stepping from one foot to the other or twitching about. Her face is heart-shaped, with a rather long, pointy nose, thin lips and big, green eyes. She often has a broad grin on her face, so you'll quickly notice she's missing one of her canine teeth, all her other teeth seem in good condition though. Her ears are very large, and stick out quite a bit. She tends to tug on them a lot when she's "idle". Her hair is straight, and a briliant dark black, it looks like it hasn't been cut for... many, many years, reaching down to her ankles, her bangs often just hanging into her face, covering it partially, her big ears always poking through to the sides.

She is wearing: a flowing red swordsman cloak a striking deep crimson silk shirt a simple white linen skirt black wyvernskin boots a snowy white woollen shawl a sensual vermilion scarf of fine sheer silk
    ...also white kneesocks that won't show up on my desc for some reason.

tyvm 2 bill gates & the gamecube paint 4 my profile pic
    Nath
  • XithXith Member Posts: 2,588 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    Current list! (As far as I know, shout if I missed anyone.)

Halios (on hold)

Atalkez
    Strata
    Kerria
    Tillie
    Herenicus
    Alarke
    Aedin
    Kyttin
    Exelethril
    Jarrol
    Kayeil
    Nakari
    Kei
    Bade
    Ayoxele (Vaehl)
    Aerek
    Shunsui
    Cresil
    Aegoth
    Iocun
    Malorn
    Deladan
    Kendrick
    Zii
    Jurixe
    Xith
    Tael
    Antonius
    Kyrra
    Wessux
    Syri
    Bronislav (fierce)
    Aitox
    Jinsun
    Amanu
    Tirui
    Karai
    Erhon
    Darkender
    Texel
    Klendathu
    Tahquil
    Seth
    Skye
    Katsuragi
    Wei
    Voc
    Balynne
    Loalaine
    Alrena
    Gawi
    Nath
    Navius
    Invictus
    Saeva
    I'm just hoping Iocun is drawn as that cigarette camel.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • WeiWei Monterey, CaliforniaMember Posts: 139 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Only 45 (or 46) people to go!
  • BrissanBrissan Member Posts: 25 ✭✭ - Stalwart

add me too :)

• BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'm going to have to brush up my desc before asking for an avatar. These are amazing.

• AmanuAmanu Forge TreeMember Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 2015
    @Borran
    You can ask and still brush up. She'll ask for it when she gets to yours, I'm sure.

• BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Amanu said:
    @Borran
    You can ask and still brush up. She'll ask for it when she gets to yours, I'm sure.
    Lol. Have you seen my description? I'm literally Plain and Nondescript.

• WoulfenWoulfen Member Posts: 22
    Hey, If you are still doing these avatars, could you make me a Rajamalan avatar, Black fur with a gold stripe down the center of his head?

Please and thanks
  • LelielLeliel Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Thank you forever for adding me to the list XD
    I didn't do it!

I stream here, and I do art things. Commission info here.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge TreeMember Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Did the drawings stop?

Adaele
  • TibithaTibitha Member Posts: 742 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Amanu said:
    Did the drawings stop?
    For now, I'm lazy to draw atm. But not permanently 
    Exelethril
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    either way @Tibitha, looking forward to more drawings in the future, they're pretty little masterpieces that ever improve (keep it up!)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

Adaele
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,628 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tibitha said:
    @Kresslack hope this is kind of what you were going for.

Very awesome. Thank you for taking the time to bring this image to life.

ShirszaeAdaele
  • TaelTael Member Posts: 1,197 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited August 2015
    These are just looking better and better.

I can't remember if I have a description of Tael posted in here or if I posted an old one (or if an old one would differ in any real way), but here it is:

He is a human of average stature and lithe build. Smooth, dark skin covers lean bunches of muscle, the stark white sclera of his one visible eye contrasting sharply with his complexion and rust-coloured iris. His ink-black hair is tied into dozens of tastefully matted braids hanging just past his shoulder, each lock woven through with countless irregular pieces of tarnished silver - the makeshift chimes effecting a soft, metallic tinkling as he moves. His gesticulations are oddly exaggerated and uncomfortably deliberate, belying an otherwise extreme economy of motion.

and the mask:

The thin silver of this fitted mask has been left unpolished and shows significant tarnishing. Covering the left eye, the mask narrows as it sweeps down across the nose, widening again to cover the right half of the mouth and face and terminating just as it reaches the jaw. The surface of the mask is smooth, broken only by a simplified facsimile of a human eye and half a pair of expressionless lips.

The idea of the mask being something like this:

Also, the "dark skin" does not just mean "well-tanned", as a few people have mistakenly assumed before.
    Exelethril
Sign In to Comment.