I can draw avatars!

Comments

• Tibitha said:

I love it, Tibitha! Thank you so much!!!!
  • But he's got a circular one instead. And an almost-beard. Vayne is Bizarro Cooper?
  • These are nice! Throwing mine into the queue. :)

How Syri looks:
    She is a human with a lissome and strong body. A taller woman, she stands nearly six feet in height and has a pale, freckled complexion. Her heart-shaped face bears a button nose and dark brown eyes framed by gracefully curved eyebrows. Atop her head is a mess of auburn curls, their length hacked short and lying unevenly.

What she wears:
    A golden six-sided die earring through her left ear, a blouse of snowy silk with ivory clasps, a wrap-around skirt of midnight blue, knee-high boots of dark leather, a silver armband depicting a Cyrenian scene, and a beautiful Cyrenian charm bracelet. (Situational gear, items, batteries, etc. not included)
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited December 2014
    Bah, I'll be the caboose on this bandwagon. I'll let you choose between Bron with or without his helmet.

With:
    He is a human. Where one would expect a mortal visage, it is largely obscured with a helmet of blackened and crimson steel, crafted to a fitted dome designed to protect the skull.  Ridges mark throughout all but the front-most portion of the helm, resembling the cycloid scales of a fish.  Most of his face is veiled beneath the visor of the helmet: the material becoming smoother, lighter in color, and tinted with a deep, ruddy crimson.  Resembling the upper beak of a bird of prey, the front of the helmet curves down and out into a smooth, pointed hook just past Bronislav's chin, hiding his face from view without even openings for his eyes to see through.  The curve of the visor offers enough room to breathe, speak, and even bite if he were so inclined.  The hint of a full, trimmed beard of chestnut-brown can be seen, the only indication of the man beneath the helmet.  He stands at about six feet tall, broad shouldered, with skin that has grown sunkissed over time spent hunting and along the beaches.  His hands are hard and rough, stained with ink and flecked with gold. Etched into the flesh of his left hand is a single circle of fresh scar tissue with a matching line dragged across it, down his palm. His body seems rugged and powerful - the result of one more accustomed to hunting beasts in the wild than any sort of disciplined exercise.

Without:
    He is a human. Rich, chestnut-brown hair frames a plain, chiseled face that seems weather-beaten by his time outdoors.  His hair is carefully cut just above his shoulders with round, human ears on either side of his head.  A full, trimmed beard matches the color of his hair, and his aquiline nose is the only hint of aristocratic bearing on his otherwise common visage.  He stands at about six feet tall, broad shouldered, with skin that has grown sunkissed over time spent hunting and along the beaches.  Stormy, deep-set eyes are flecked with amber, revealing a quiet intensity and a hint of darkness within the man.  Small, narrow lips reveal canines that are somewhat more pronounced, the razored tips of pearl white showing themselves whenever his mouth opens.  His hands are hard and rough, stained with ink and flecked with gold. Etched into the flesh of his left hand is a single circle of fresh scar tissue with a matching line dragged across it, down his palm.  His body seems rugged and powerful - the result of one more accustomed to hunting beasts in the wild than anything else.

Make him look fierce. :)

Edit: OH, clothing..

Wearing:
    A small iron sheath (Go go Thoth's fang)
    a triple banded platinum and diamond ring
    subtly shadowed, black leather boots
    an Ekanelian Jewel
    a Clasped Claw Armband
    a steel chain backstrap (Go go SoA)
    a glittering cyclonic ring
    a man's white silk shirt
    a Hood of the Sphinx
    pressed black trousers
    a glittering serpent ring with red stones
    a handsome tuxedo jacket in classic black
    a glacial sapphire brooch
    a Logosian ring
    a dragonskin pack
    Assembler's Pendant
    an amulet of misty ice
    a jewelled belthook of blued steel (Whippy!)
    a Lupine bow
    a quiver
    a Loki's Tear amulet
    a ring of endurance
    a Belt of the Titans
    a simple scroll case
    a bone ring with a firelash rune,
    a bone ring with a magic rune
    a bone ring with a lightning rune
    a bone ring etched with ice crystals
    a bone ring etched with flames

• Kresslack said:
    So that's where I'm at on the list. 

Could be worse! :lol: <- this "lol" smiley is not very lol
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm after Antonius >.> clerical error!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    Glad to see such a talented South African representing on the forums! Marvelous work, @Tibitha.

Please add me to your list, too, please.
    He is a human and his lithe form and toned limbs speak of a nimble grace. The starkness of his shorn scalp serves to heighten his chiselled jawline, high cheekbones, and slanted eyes of asparagus-green. Near startling against his moonkissed skin are the thick, stygian slashes of the eyebrows that rest above his shrewd gaze, the ebon colour echoed in the luxuriant fringe of his prominent lashes. Artistically depicted on the forefront of his shaven head is the Waxing Crescent, the lunar accolade finished in luminous, pristine white.
    Thanks! :)
  • Why did I never see this :( 

Standing tall, this creature is pale, his skin almost paper-thin beneath the light. Shoulder-length, shining black hair is pulled cleanly behind his pointed ears. Long and gaunt, his face shows signs of strain from extended study. Gracing his forehead is the Mark of the Twin II. Set squarely between his eyes, the mark has scarred over, permanently sealed in his skin. The scar itself is raised somewhat as if it took too long to heal. A long, pointed nose gives way to pursed, thin lips and deep dimples. Piercing, thoughtful gray eyes peer out from between sagging, worn eyelids. Thin, toned arms hang at his sides, his long, boney fingers extending almost 7 inches. The edges of his left sleeve are rolled up to the elbow, keeping the fabric of his robes from touching what appears to be a slowly healing wound. The scabbed-over sore consists of two long gashes, running the length of his forearm, forming a crude Mark of the Twin 'II.' The cut has been freshly peeled open, the wound filled with a mixture of puss and dried blood, the skin around it curled painfully away. Rivlets of dried blood vine down his arm, evidence of the injury's failure to heal. A firm, resolute posture befits this quiet being, his back straight at most times.

He almost always is wearing tattered robes of grey humanoid leather.

i saw that you hate commissions. I so wigs you didn't.
  • Vayne said:
    Tibitha said:
    Vayne said:
    Excellent work, love the realism. I would be honored if you did Vayne!

He is a mhun. He stands just a few inches below six feet. His swarthy
    skin attests to his heritage. Reddish-brown hair, tinted with hoary grey, hangs just above his
    piercing green eyes. His peppered auburn hair terminates in long sideburns extending down the length
    of his jaw. A small circular scar rests upon the centre of his forehead. A subtle disarming smile
    rests upon his face.

Yes, you're purple, it's a horrible fate to be sure.
    Thanks so much, @Tibithia! You are a rockstar. Never realized Vayne had Harry Potter thing going, I blame @Flair for the scar.
    I was just staring at this (like one does), how long were your sideburns supposed to be?
  • omg...I'm third in line.  I'm so excited!  I really need to hurry, and finish my choker and earrings.
  • I would pop into this ... ... but it would mean giving up my grinning moose. Instead, I will amuse myself by watching everyone else fall over themselves to get in line.

Also, the art is good, but the people falling over themselves is more amusing. :3
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Hai Cynders bb :)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.
    edited December 2014
    Thank you so much! ^.^ I love it!

Edit: Hi Atalkez. ;P
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited December 2014
    Tibitha said:
    Vayne said:
    Tibitha said:
    Vayne said:
    Excellent work, love the realism. I would be honored if you did Vayne!

He is a mhun. He stands just a few inches below six feet. His swarthy
    skin attests to his heritage. Reddish-brown hair, tinted with hoary grey, hangs just above his
    piercing green eyes. His peppered auburn hair terminates in long sideburns extending down the length
    of his jaw. A small circular scar rests upon the centre of his forehead. A subtle disarming smile
    rests upon his face.

Yes, you're purple, it's a horrible fate to be sure.
    Thanks so much, @Tibithia! You are a rockstar. Never realized Vayne had Harry Potter thing going, I blame @Flair for the scar.
    I was just staring at this (like one does), how long were your sideburns supposed to be?
    To the angle of his jaw, so just a little longer than you depicted. 
  • These are absolutely gorgeous!! I am incredibly jealous of your sheer talent!
    Awed and amazed, I'd like to add my name to your ever growing list of requests. I know it's quite massive but well worth the wait! Whenever you get close to my ed of the list I will provide a description and relevant clothing.
    thank you so much for doing this! It really can't be stated how gorgeous your art is and how beautiful you are for making it.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Xith said:
    All of your male avatars are making me gay and I don't appreciate it.
    Just hold out long enough for mine, and that should be fixed.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    Impossible. Daslin is still there, hot as can be.
  • Daslin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    Impossible. Trey is still there, hot as can be.
    FTFY