class choices

1235»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    run away on voidfist! What now motherlicker

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited January 2013
    Hamstring First voidfist second follow to the room they left in Raze Paralyse reraze shield knees impale hope paralyse stuck :P

..Unless you Dunathar everytime I voidfist then I just kinda cry ._.

• what if you get an arrow in the knee.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Iocun said:
    what if you get an arrow in the knee.
    As a blademaster quite possibly the most Awesome class I dodge arrows with Projectiles Matrix style

• i chose blademaster a couple of days ago and i am loving every second of it, best class there is no doubt
    especially with some great teachers
  • Serpent is superior.
  • edited February 2013
    until a blademaster hamstrings you, ignores your illusion with clarity, fitnesses out of your lock and evades away laughing.

• Shunsui said:
    until a blademaster hamstrings you, ignores your illusion with clarity, fitnesses out of your lock and evades away laughing.
    It's a good thing most blademasters do nothing except blindly voidfist.
  • Rean said:
    Magi sucks, don't listen to them. Everyone in the game has Lupines. Also, people scream retard at you while you're raiding. It's horrible for your self-esteem. :(
    Delete Lupine plz. :(
  • I'd trade in my Lupine's if it didn't mean losing my pretty customisation :(
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Silly Iocun, your level 5 bow isn't a Lupines.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • The problem with magi is that it isn't as good as 3 magi.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Runewarden, I love the knight class, both in RP and mechanics. Having rolled probably a dozen short lived alts over time, I picked Runie to keep my future options open for IC faction changes etc should they come.  Nothing if not pragmatic