Achaea Namechecked in Vice Article about MUDsex

Comments

• @Sarapis : Rawr! Want me to lend you my whip?

• Achimrst said:
    Alaskar said:
    How long do you sit and watch before it's considered rude or inappropriate? 
    Usually if they see you it's considered rude or inappropriate
    I'm pretty sure this is the reason the Shadowcloak artifact exists.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Berenene said:
    Achimrst said:
    Alaskar said:
    How long do you sit and watch before it's considered rude or inappropriate? 
    Usually if they see you it's considered rude or inappropriate
    I'm pretty sure this is the reason the Shadowcloak artifact exists.
    I will remember this and get one so I can flow into some fun and broadcast it all over town
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sarapis said:
    Gimp, dominatrix, sub equipped for pony play, etc all coming up.
    No swing set available in the shop of wonders yet  :|

>:) 
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
  • Floggings would likely be liked a bit too much.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Funny, I've shared that exact article to some friends who play/played Achaea before.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Mudsex is great, its blackmail opportunities make me credits. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Lisbethae said:

When there are changes to the newbie system, or it has been a while, I make a throw-away newbie to re-familiarize myself so I can help the young of Cyrene. I always make a girl, and I'm always hit on, and sometimes by the most interesting people. Leath-ris, Regents and Archons are the most likely of the influential, in my experience, both sexes, but the most active are the people in a city that are hundreds of years old and only HR 1 or 2.

I really would like to find a way to keep predators away from the young. Any ideas?
    I look at character age and titles (or HR if we are same city). I've been hit on twice as a newb, by hundred year old characters, with very low levels. There was also one that still had access to Lodi, and was 30+ years old. That one was really creepy. In general, I avoid RP with HR1 or HR2 Satyrs, and I will never make a female Raja again. She was getting propositioned from Gooks, Dwarves and Atavians before she even left Lodi.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Man in the black pajamas  :|
  • Bukariin said:
    I mean, if you search YTMND for "Achaea" you get exactly one result and it's a dramatic reading of a mudsex session.
    I seem to recall when that first came about.  I'm pretty sure there was some pretty bad fallout over it, but the details are pretty fuzzy.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.