Settlers of Catan

If anyone's ever up for playing some Settlers of Catan, hit me up!  http://www.playcatan.com/en/#

It's free to play, and like a couple bucks for the expansions.

With the amount of lulz PK and forum trolling I see in Achaea, I expect some seriously dirty Catan play.  Should be fun.

Comments

• Playing right now!  Username is "Ernam"!

• Heh, just imagining pk crazy people in a game where there is only a limited number of direct attacks you can do to an opponent.

• h, I played this the other night with some friends. From out game we determined that I would never shuffle again. Every resource tile was next to another one of its kind, with out 3 ore tiles next to each other, and when the numbers were laid out, wheat had something like a 12 an 11 and a 5, which, apart from the 5, made wheat really scarce. To make matters worse, some bright spark got the idea to put the robber on that 5 wheat tile, so no one could build settlements for ages.

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • sometimes games like that are the most fun, but they do kinda take a long friggin time.

• I just got into Struggle for Catan (the more portable, card quick play option) 
  • Twice as kinky, too?

• You know it.