Anedhel said:

There were like 5 people on all day today in Targ D:

Day is only half over in sexyville. :(

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

nothing.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Passed another tier in the Dawnblade. Feeling like an old (albeit lazy) newbie.

• edited August 2014
    Halios said:

I'm stupid and leave near 200k gold out while bashing.

But, the person I was with picked it up when I bursted and gave it back later when they realized, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

You're doing it wrong.

Nothing bad happened to you, as you got it all back.

• Santar said:
    Halios said:

I'm stupid and leave near 200k gold out while bashing.

But, the person I was with picked it up when I bursted and gave it back later when they realized, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

You're doing it wrong.

Nothing bad happened to you, as you got it all back.

If you read it again and think reeeaaal hard I think you'll get it.

• Killed Dajio with my new partner in transcontinental travel @Elianon‌.

Shared a hookah and some daydreams with the pre-Order, including this excerpt of a memorable visit from Cur, the nightmare spirit of fear:

A slight buzzing sound in your ears momentarily accompanies the arrival of the child spirit Cur.

Cur wrinkles her nose and sniffs.

Cur says, "Smells funny here."

[A little while later]

You say to Cur in a gentle, ethereal voice, "You're my favourite!"

You wink knowingly.

Cur nods her head slowly at you, looking very wise.

Cur says, "I know."

You cackle hellishly.

You smile your sweetest, most innocent smile.

Cur gazes solemnly into your eyes.

Bluef flutters her dusky lashes at Cur and smiles softly, clearly ready to embrace whatever she sees reflected in the spirit's eyes.

Within the pale depths of Cur's eyes, you see yourself reflected with frightening truth.

Your own reflection stares back at you, then turns and walks away.

Cur blinks.

Cur says, "Stop looking at me like that."

Cur gives you a lecherous smooch.

Cur grins mischievously as she leaves with a flutter of her wings.

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited August 2014
    Jukilian said:

So, after a short bit of hunting and a chat with @Praxides, I go sit at the Crossroads and go to have a shower IRL.

Get back from my shower to find myself starving (I'm over Logosian) and north of the Crossroads, with my adduction timer running and @Rispok trying to feed me.

Turned out @Mithridates came into Hashan, moved me north, walled me in, used Hellfumes, and crystalhomed. Then he portaled back in, dropped retardation, flew, and disappeared. Reappeared and dropped a holocaust bomb, then dropped a whole bunch of vibes, newbiekicked me a lot, froze me, transfixed me, eroded a ton of defences, and then Duanathar'd away.

All that comes to mind is: What the hell just happened?

What came to my mind was how the hell did he not kill you? :lol: 

• edited August 2014

I'd wager maybe he didn't want to kill me while I was afk. Hence all the newbie kicks. If I fought back he probably would have tried!

(Am quite grateful he didn't kill me. Also quite sad I was afk when he came in :( )

Edit: fixing phone stuff :S

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Gallantly dueled His Grace, Oathsworn @Cain, at North of New Thera. Twas everything I hoped it would be, short of victory. 

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington

Entered realms, Ashtan Raided.  Died a few times then finally @Greys and I got our timing right and most died.

• Jhaeli said:

It's been a long time coming and I'm looking forward to what's coming, but man. I've played Jhaeli in Cyrene longer than I've known my husband. Stupid @Verrucht making me tear up.

(Cyrene): You say, "Farewell, Cyrene."

(Cyrene): Verrucht says, "Be well, Jhaeli. Always."

(Cyrene): Verrucht says, "We will miss you."

You are about to quit the City of Cyrene. Enter AGREE if you are sure that you wish to do this.

Fond thoughts of your homeland, Cyrene, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

I don't want to "like" this but I wanted to say....Awwwww. :cry: 

• played Holo/Elim Chicken with @Vaehl ... he just barely won best of five

• Upgraded my Bow and got to christen it with a heathen kill within 15 minutes. Good omen.

The Truths hurt. Always.
  • AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited August 2014

I went to the circus because they are apparently the Legend. Lion tamer guy almost gets eaten by a lion.

On Achaea news I almost brought myself to log in, but then I remembered things and though meh. I guess I will later. It's later, and I have yet to log in.

Edit: I just saw @Tecton in the who's online area, isn't he supposed to be on vacation? What is up with that?

• Achimrst said:

I went to the circus because they are apparently the Legend. Lion tamer guy almost gets eaten by a lion.

Rawr! :grin: 

• Today I got an anonymous letter stating simply:

Hi there

If only my anonymous mail were more like @Xer's.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    One of my adopted sons came back from dormancy, was extremely enjoyable. And got to do some sparring with him and my other adopted son.  They are both amazing IC and OOC. <3@Ardoran and @Aoghinius‌.

The Xenophidices are rollin' out!

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• edited August 2014
    Eiredhel said:
    One of my adopted sons came back from dormancy, was extremely enjoyable. And got to do some sparring with him and my other adopted son.  They are both amazing IC and OOC. <3@Ardoran and @Aoghinius‌.

The Xenophidices are rollin' out!

Xenoph..xeno whats...

Xenophiles?!

pervy.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I could get behind this.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."