Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AegothAegoth Posts: 2,472Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    Nyneve said:
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    We’re not moving to Mhaldor   >:(
    A certain someone claimed OOC to Mhaldor that you were 100% coming. Might want to straighten that out and ask the person not to spread lies OOC and metagame like that.
    Man, I haven't seen a case of hyperbole this egregious in a long time. Also, horrid misuse of "metagame" I'm disappointed :(
    NyneveRekhyr
  • MilabarMilabar Posts: 99Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm just curious who it was tbh, cause I mean, I've been hollering for elesiuan paladin for a while yet didn't get it to happen :(
  • VhayneVhayne Posts: 15Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Milabar said:
    I'm just curious who it was tbh, cause I mean, I've been hollering for elesiuan paladin for a while yet didn't get it to happen :(
    It was me. I told Barry, who must have told Jack, and OBVIOUSLY Jack told his third cousin Mildreth and we all know what a huge blabbermouth she is. Amirite?

It wasn't actually me. I don't know any of these people, RL or imagined.

• NataliiaNataliia Posts: 385Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    (Yesterday) I started Summer semester. Really, overwhelmingly excited to be learning ASL finally (outside of knowing the fingerspelling alphabet). Not as excited about math, that is #truesuffering.

However, to those this impacts (which are few) it just means I'll be around a little less and/or a bit more aloof if I am around because I might be idling trying to practice a new language. <3

@Vastar @Klendathu @Kyrra in particular. 
    KyrraNyneve
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Read that there was an upwards cap of 1mil per bet on Roulette with the new changes, when making outside bets. I'm now broke.

• AzroAzro Posts: 15Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Today I found out I won’t be able to play Achaea for a while :angry: definitely a little upsetti but I should be back soon
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,846Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Azro said:
    Today I found out I won’t be able to play Achaea for a while :angry: definitely a little upsetti but I should be back soon
    I’ll make sure to have some spaghetti when you get back to help fix that upsetti <3

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    CailinCaelanKyoshiroTjay
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Replaced and restationed most of the Cyrenian guard force last night. Mhaldor, please go DIAF, kthxbai.
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,885Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zbaco said:
    Replaced and restationed most of the Cyrenian guard force last night. Mhaldor, please go DIAF, kthxbai.

I'm sure @Aegoth will take care of that soon enough.
    CaelanXiasTjay
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,472Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zbaco said:
    Punishing bad guard layouts is our game, broski. Can't handle the heat, get out of my fire :D
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Aegoth said:
    Zbaco said:
    Punishing bad guard layouts is our game, broski. Can't handle the heat, get out of my fire :D
    At the moment, would like nothing more than to piss on your fire, thanks :P
    Telendrieth
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 495Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    For the low, low, low price of 1000 credits, Aegoth, Hand of Iniquity, Destroyer of Worlds, Son of Fire, will personally show you a better guard layout.
    Day 3 of not being able to play Achaea ;w; Thing is, I *could* play but my mobile client doesn’t have my antitheft triggers. It’s tempting =3=
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,791Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are you still under level 30? You can't be stolen from before 30
    Kiet said:
    Are you still under level 30? You can't be stolen from before 30
    Nah, level 31 here.
  • TelendriethTelendrieth Posts: 212Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Glanced at forums to check and see if anything interesting was going on (or a rotation of cards for the May promotion), saw a few comments about Cyrenian guards, logged in to Cyrenian logs almost reaching the same more% of the original mythos files, emptied my satchels and logged off to play something else. 
    Today I decided that I’d simply drop in once or twice everyday to read the city log, so I don’t get stolen from *and* I can have some information about the happenings while I’m away. Yay me :P

In slightly unrelated news, I’ve just discovered the headstomp ability. Now to learn shrivel...

Also @Telendrieth that’s a really cool profile pic!!
    CerysTelendrieth
  • TelendriethTelendrieth Posts: 212Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Azro Thank you! When I hit dragon I asked my friend if I could borrow their artwork as a forums badge. I love it.  =)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Azro said:
    Today I decided that I’d simply drop in once or twice everyday to read the city log, so I don’t get stolen from *and* I can have some information about the happenings while I’m away. Yay me :P

In slightly unrelated news, I’ve just discovered the headstomp ability. Now to learn shrivel...

Also @Telendrieth that’s a really cool profile pic!!
    You can also check messages and news from the Portal site at www.achaea.com. Also, there's an IRE Helper app that Vadi made years ago that lets you check messages, news, and logs on your mobile device.

• OzmatiahOzmatiah Posts: 72Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I've been trying to just hunt less, and interact more in the last year or so and it paid off!

I gave fish to an Orc that Laytron said was hungry, and I was around for the start of some lead spreading shenanigans.  Got turned into a awesome lead statue, heard some sweet dwarf drums, and oh god dammit got a phone call and had to leave, of all the luck!   I'm not a big discord user, but seeing the full history deathsight and not have it be truncated was cool to see what I missed.

Hopefully next time I can turn around and be turned into lead!

ThaisenShirszaeKrizalKresslack
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,446Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Today I learnt that blown up council rooms are actually...not a big deal. The fear of them being reduced to rubble seems to have been misplaced.
  • MezgharMezghar Posts: 58Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I wanted to steal the tapestry. Ugh. Tank was just secondary.
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,791Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    people seem to think destroying rooms does a lot more than it actually does in general lol.
    I never really did resolutions or even personal goals, really. I've always told myself I'll get dragon...one of these days (maybe it'll actually eventually happen). For the most part, my character's entire life has been very much a series of 'spur of the moment' type adventures and progressions. Never a dull moment.

CailinIohanna
  • MilabarMilabar Posts: 99Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I had a goal, don't join a city, it failed
    XiasNyneveIohannaAntidas
Sign In to Comment.