What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Mezghar said:
    I tried to make friends with a minotaur shaman today by complimenting his majestic horns. I don't think he likes me. Must continue trying to build my network of denizen pals
    Don't fall for it bro.  He is just using you to breed with your pig!

• Anyone want to trade 1k credits bought under your character's name for 1.7k credits?
    May as well take a gamble on these new cards (might even get some of the ones I still need from the original lot). I'll be around in a couple of hours if nobody has taken you up on it already.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    MY DAD GOT MY HIGH SCHOOL HARD DRIVE RESTORED

WORTH IT FOR THIS SINGULAR ANARCHAEA LOG

Wielder of the Evil Kabob, Hylia, Rabid Demi of Anarchaea's voice reverberates 

strongly, "Hmm. Who was wondering what the next killer thing would be?"

3244h, 3052m, 8000e, 14160w ex-

Raymath has been slain by the might of a charred wooden spoon.

3244h, 3052m, 8000e, 14160w ex-

A crystal clarion female voice resounds, "Uh oh."

3244h, 3052m, 8010e, 14160w ex-shout me!

You shout, "Me!"

3244h, 3052m, 6380e, 14160w ex-

A brave, clear female voice resounds, "Im not wondering because I know it is a 

Pickle."

3244h, 3052m, 6390e, 14160w ex-

A personal journal descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

A fairly confident male voice shouts, "Truffles?"

A crystal clarion female voice resounds, "Oh yeah hu mummy. what is the next 

killer thing?"

3244h, 3052m, 6400e, 14160w ex-clt6 ut uh

(Thrusty, Lusty, and Busty Utensils): You say, "Ut uh."

3244h, 3052m, 6400e, 14160w ex-

A crystal clarion male voice resounds, "NOTHING."

3244h, 3052m, 6410e, 14160w ex-clt6 ut oh*

(Thrusty, Lusty, and Busty Utensils): You say, "Ut oh*."

3244h, 3052m, 6420e, 14160w ex-

A group of 2683 s descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

3244h, 3052m, 6420e, 14160w ex-

You almost collapse in pain as a group of 2683 s smashes you with a bone 

crunching blow.

1876h, 3052m, 6420e, 14160w ex-

You almost collapse in pain as a group of 2683 s smashes you with a bone 

crunching blow.

502h, 3052m, 6430e, 14160w ex-

You bleed 365 health.

137h, 3052m, 6430e, 14160w ex-

A group of 2683 s massacres you with primal, brutal force.

You have been slain by a group of 2683 s.

All your golden sovereigns fall from your lifeless hands.

0h, 3052m, 6430e, 14160w ex-

You are dead, perhaps you should "Pray for Salvation".

0h, 3052m, 6440e, 14160w ex-

A group of 2683 s settles down in a corner to sleep.

0h, 3052m, 6450e, 14160w ex-

A female voice of awe-inspiring power bellows, "Rofl."

You look on in astonishment as a group of 2683 s fades away into the ether.

Your mana drains away as you concentrate on maintaining a link with the living.

0h, 2902m, 6470e, 14160w ex-

A female voice of awe-inspiring power bellows, "Hataru has been slain by the 

might of a group of 2683 s. - damn you, you large group of S's!"

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • (Thrusty, Lusty, and Busty Utensils): You say, "Ut uh."

(Thrusty, Lusty, and Busty Utensils): You say, "Ut oh*."

@Minifie
    Listen... me, Lysistrata, Kalika, Emynui, and @Skye were fun people, okay?
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Hataru said:
    @Minifie
    Where's the log of you prancing around the Gala?

Kresslack said:
    Hataru said:
    @Minifie
    Where's the log of you prancing around the Gala?
    WOW, WOW. FRIENDSHIP OVER.
  • edited May 2018
    I'd pay money to see Hataru prance.
    Shoulda come to the Mayaween party @Puxi!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    It was a sight to see, to be sure. Will never forget it.

Kresslack said:
    It was a sight to see, to be sure. Will never forget it.
    FRONDSHIP OVER.
  • I'm highly disappointed no one has posted logs or an AB for the new ability.
  • Solnir said:
    I'm highly disappointed no one has posted logs or an AB for the new ability.

Neutral desecrate (kills rites) and devotion got dirge (kills gravehands).
  • Purify (Devotion)

Syntax:
    PERFORM PURIFY

Cooldown:
    4.80 seconds of equilibrium
    Resource:
    500 mana

Details:
    Drive out necromantic corruption, destroying the hands of the grave that may clutch at the living in a location. If a Necromancer stands guard over said hands, there is a delay during which the faithful may perform no other actions, so focussed on their task are they.
    Adchachel (Spiritlore)

Syntax:
    INVOKE BLASPHEMY

Extra Information:
    Attune bonus: halves the willpower drain while spiritwalking.

Details:
    Demiurge Adchachel was one of the key leaders in the battle of the deeps during the Black Wave. Having consumed the heart of Agith'maal, the Tsol'teth's insidious remnant twisted and consumed him, changing the charismatic Black Lotus of Mystery into something not remotely resembling that which came before. Going on to sire many children, the Rose Of Pain can trace his line all the way to the hand that destroyed great Seleucar, his black influence stretching down the centuries long after he was immolated in the purging flames that ended his reign of terror.

By channeling this fell spirit, you may corrupt even the most sacred of locations, destroying a random holy rite that protects a room. If the presence of a practitioner of the holy art Devotion stands in said location, their pure influence shall cause this process to take some time.
  • Blasphemy: 

A profane chant bubbles up from your chest, a crimson haze descending upon the location as your throat burns and blisters with each malignant syllable.
    You complete your blasphemous chant, condemning all that is good and right to be cast down and destroyed.
    With a brilliant crimson flash and a phantom howl of insane exultation, the haze is gone, a stench of rot and decay all that remains in its passing.

• Hataru said:

I hoped this would be a story about restoring an old hard drive with 1000 bitcoins 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Hataru said:

I hoped this would be a story about restoring an old hard drive with 1000 bitcoins 
    Ugh don't remind me...I lost a hdd with maybe 5-10 bitcoins...  Back when it was new there would be websites that would give you a free bitcoin once every few days :( I wish I still had that hdd
  • I'm more upset about not investing in Netflix earlier, it's one of the Nasdaq's biggest bubbles but way less risky than Bitcoin - http://www.businessinsider.com/netflix-stock-price-ipo-16th-anniversary-2018-5

If I buy at these prices it's speculating so I'm stuck waiting for a crash :anguished:

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I'm more upset about not investing in Netflix earlier, it's one of the Nasdaq's biggest bubbles but way less risky than Bitcoin - http://www.businessinsider.com/netflix-stock-price-ipo-16th-anniversary-2018-5

If I buy at these prices it's speculating so I'm stuck waiting for a crash :anguished:
    I've got a good chunk averaged at $35 :) Death to cable!
  • [x] Slay @Iohanna

21:41:29 Leaning forward to whisper in the ear of Iohanna, you utter a single word: "Die".
    21:41:29 An expression of horrified realisation crosses the face of Iohanna as her shadow reaches out and wraps its hands about her neck from behind. With mechanical detachment, the shadow violently twists the head of Iohanna a full rotation before casting the lifeless corpse to the ground.
    21:41:29 You have slain Iohanna.

She's on the list I'm not salty to die to, hope it goes both ways :)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod will only fight me if I fight as dragon. Sigh.
  • Dform is great 1v1, should practice it @Mezghar

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited May 2018
    I don't understand how a class that doesn't need arties to be dangerous is impossible for you to beat by having less arties. Mirror matches do suck though.
  • Farrah said:
    If you still played, you'd realize that Mez has been practicing and fighting in dform a lot. :(
    Your paint. She's going hard in it.
  • Thanks for the duels yesterday, @Astarod. Definitely no salt here! 
    You're the second DW I've faced before, that I can recall, and I'm glad to have died there because you taught me about Dictate.
    The second duel also showed me that I need to either A ) Learn more tattoos so I can have another slot for tentacle, B ) Get a ring of flying or C ) Finally learn riding and get a flying mount. I couldn't find you on the ground for what felt like a very long time. I figure you were flying?

All in all, I had a great time and learned a bit! That's all that matters to me, regardless of outcome. Happy to duel you more in the future, if I'm not busy.
  • Today I found out that I won’t be able to play Achaea until school’s out :(
    On the bright side, I drew my character’s new daegger. Might post it later~
    Sorry Mhaldor!
  • Astarod said:
    [x] Slay @Iohanna

21:41:29 Leaning forward to whisper in the ear of Iohanna, you utter a single word: "Die".
    21:41:29 An expression of horrified realisation crosses the face of Iohanna as her shadow reaches out and wraps its hands about her neck from behind. With mechanical detachment, the shadow violently twists the head of Iohanna a full rotation before casting the lifeless corpse to the ground.
    21:41:29 You have slain Iohanna.

She's on the list I'm not salty to die to, hope it goes both ways :)
    Also aaaaaa what ability is that?! That’s so cool
  • It should be called Dictate in the Shadowmancy tree from the Depthswalker class, @Azro. (I think, I had to ask about it myself.)