What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Elipise said:
    Ismay said:
    Finally, in all the time I've been playing Achaea, I reached HR5! Full member of the Insidium. I could break out in song and dance.

@Plak you are such a dead man for not telling me we were going to my promotion ritual thingy. I was so nervous throughout the entire thing!

Does anyone else get nervous while RPing in a crowd? I end up tongue-tied and sound like I was dropped on my head as a baby.
    Yes... there was that time I almost lost angels for everyone because I'm a bumbling idiot in front of crowds in games as well as in real life.
    I recently had an interview IC that I had to take valium for. It ebbs and flows so much, but once you apply a touch of pressure I'm straight into fight or flight.

You can have Baalzadeen's instead? :3
  • My problem is keeping RP short in groups. If it is an event with actual emotes or stuff, I fight with my verbosity. TWO LINES. TWO LINES. (someday). 
  • To your SOUTH you see: Path leading to the crypt (indoors). A brittle-looking tangerine shard lies here, surrounded by azure wisps. There are 9 corpses of a goblin zombie here. A pile of dust is all that remains of the ghast. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here. A ghast eyes you with an everburning hatred in its eyes. A decaying zombie stands waiting with a patience only the dead can afford.

Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here.

You put 1606087 gold sovereigns in a soft rope-slung pack.

• Ygia said:

To your SOUTH you see: Path leading to the crypt (indoors). A brittle-looking tangerine shard lies here, surrounded by azure wisps. There are 9 corpses of a goblin zombie here. A pile of dust is all that remains of the ghast. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here. A ghast eyes you with an everburning hatred in its eyes. A decaying zombie stands waiting with a patience only the dead can afford.

Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here.

May want to see if someone lost that, Deathsight isn't showing any recent deaths in azdun though.
  • Minifie said:
    Ygia said:

To your SOUTH you see: Path leading to the crypt (indoors). A brittle-looking tangerine shard lies here, surrounded by azure wisps. There are 9 corpses of a goblin zombie here. A pile of dust is all that remains of the ghast. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here. A ghast eyes you with an everburning hatred in its eyes. A decaying zombie stands waiting with a patience only the dead can afford.

May want to see if someone lost that, Deathsight isn't showing any recent deaths in azdun though.
    Yeah, I asked but found no response, Deathsight said nothing either from my glance. So, lucky days?
  • Ygia said:
    Minifie said:
    Ygia said:

Yeah, I asked but found no response, Deathsight said nothing either from my glance. So, lucky days?
    just like with money you find, probably store it for a few days and wait. it's hard now because someone can easily CLAIM it is theirs, but I'd prefer to wait and give people who may have lost it from DC and haven't returned a chance. It's up to you!
  • Yeah, now that you've shared it's harder, because otherwise you can say "Tell me how much you lost," to verify that the person who claims it is truthful.
  • edited May 2018
    Oof. I didn't consider that. Facepalming hard IRL.

Things to consider for next time.

Thank you both for bringing a bit of clarity and sense. :)
  • Just keep it. Finders keepers losers weepers, IMO.
  • This is why Naz and I are such good friends, imo. He's bad cop and I'm good cop. I'd feel awful and try to return the gold, he's like nah man fuck them all. Together, we are balance!
  • Mezghar said:
    This is why Naz and I are such good friends, imo. He's bad cop and I'm good cop. I'd feel awful and try to return the gold, he's like nah man fuck them all. Together, we are balance!
    Yeah, it's perfect! you are his ears and he is your eyes!
  • You get a pass this time because you were nice and didn't kill my quest mobs, Minifie! But only this once!
  • Ygia said:
    Minifie said:
    Ygia said:

if you want to return it then issue it and the admins can track down who lost it. if you dont well lucky find.
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Mezghar said:
    You get a pass this time because you were nice and didn't kill my quest mobs, Minifie! But only this once!
    I can’t see the purpose of this post. 

• Dunn said:
    Mezghar said:
    You get a pass this time because you were nice and didn't kill my quest mobs, Minifie! But only this once!
    I can’t see the purpose of this post. 
    Either can he :)
  • I meant to bold “I can’t see”. Silly mobile. 

• Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • ran several arena events for big credit prizes. i hope everyone enjoyed them as much as i did. best money i ever spent. 
    Cooper said:
  • Cooper said:
  • Will trade a @Minifie for a @Yae.
  • It didn't end there! Shrines were raised and fought over in several hectic battles.

Deathsight History:
    - 2018/05/09 07:45:29 - Swift death claims Zekeros, his attempts at clutching to life proven futile.
    - 2018/05/09 07:45:35 - Wicella has bled out, slain by the might of Morthif Aristata, Domnitor of Warfare.
    - 2018/05/09 07:45:42 - Swift death claims Armali, her attempts at clutching to life proven futile.
    - 2018/05/09 07:45:50 - Ielana dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Awakened Fen.
    - 2018/05/09 07:46:21 - Vender has bled out, slain by the might of Morthif Aristata, Domnitor of Warfare.
    - 2018/05/09 07:51:57 - Serra dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Eldritch General Hirst da'Miras.
    - 2018/05/09 07:52:02 - Serra dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Awakened Fen.
    - 2018/05/09 07:52:56 - Austere has bled out, slain by the might of Knave Novice Zhara Black, Penguin Peddler.
    - 2018/05/09 07:52:58 - Austere falls to the arrows of Builder Vender.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:10 - Truax dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:14 - Zheo has been eliminated.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:15 - Truax falls to the arrows of Builder Vender.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:16 - Asmodron dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Eldritch General Hirst da'Miras.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:24 - Austere has bled out, slain by the might of Wellspring Initiate Armali.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:24 - Swift death claims Wicella, her attempts at clutching to life proven futile.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:40 - Krizal has bled out, slain by the might of Morthif Aristata, Domnitor of Warfare.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:53 - Majin has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Wellspring Initiate Armali.
    - 2018/05/09 07:53:56 - Majin has bled out, slain by the might of Wellspring Initiate Armali.
    - 2018/05/09 07:54:02 - Hirst has been slain by the might of a Mhojave falcon.
    - 2018/05/09 07:54:06 - Seragorn is slain by Builder Cyro Pyroboreus-Callahan's psychic assault.
    - 2018/05/09 07:54:08 - Seragorn is slain by Krizal Nyxillum's psychic assault.
    - 2018/05/09 08:03:44 - Cyro has been eliminated.
    - 2018/05/09 08:03:48 - Swift death claims Cyro, his attempts at clutching to life proven futile.
    - 2018/05/09 08:11:11 - Cutting off her cowardly attempt to flee, Morthif Aristata, Domnitor of Warfare has cut down Serra.
    - 2018/05/09 08:11:42 - Zheo has bled out, slain by the might of Morthif Aristata, Domnitor of Warfare.
    - 2018/05/09 08:11:57 - Watchful Zheo, the Bloodstained Eclipse has battered Morthif to death.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:00 - Watchful Zheo, the Bloodstained Eclipse has battered Morthif to death.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:18 - Austere has bled out, slain by the might of Watchful Zheo, the Bloodstained Eclipse.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:26 - Seragorn has bled out, slain by the might of Veiled Apprentice Wicella.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:29 - Seragorn has bled out, slain by the might of Mason Zugath.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:36 - Majin has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Wickerwoman Calira.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:37 - Majin dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Builder Vender.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:41 - Truax has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Engineer Serra D'archangelis.
    - 2018/05/09 08:12:44 - Truax has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Wellspring Initiate Armali.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:30 - Austere falls to the arrows of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:32 - Austere falls to the arrows of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:33 - Serra has been eliminated.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:39 - Krizal has been eliminated.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:40 - Truax falls to the arrows of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:46 - Truax has bled out, slain by the might of Veiled Apprentice Wicella.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:48 - Wicella has been eliminated.
    - 2018/05/09 08:17:56 - Seragorn has bled out, slain by the might of Watchful Zheo, the Bloodstained Eclipse.
    - 2018/05/09 08:18:04 - Seragorn has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Wickerwoman Calira.
    - 2018/05/09 08:18:11 - Hirst falls to the arrows of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/09 08:18:13 - Hirst is slain by Engineer Alik Black's psychic assault.
    - 2018/05/09 08:18:18 - Austere has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Wickerwoman Calira.
    - 2018/05/09 08:18:24 - Majin has bled out, slain by the might of Mason Zugath.
  • Caelan said:

Then, Asmodron was talking shit in shouts about Aegis and the Aegeans, so we told him we were coming for his shrines. 

Lol, if you're going to keep using "you're an invisible army" excuse in every argument, then yes you're definitely going to get shit talk :P. You're an order based on warfare, but for some reason you keep trying to give public excuses for it, which makes you look bad. Just go with what happens, not everything needs an excuse.

We first considered ignoring when the ashtani team came in force, but then decided meh, let's have some fun. Bad turnout XD