What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Morthif said:
    He braved the horrors of his own mind to thwart the madness and reflections of Icosse.
    1100 deaths later!

• Not even close!  Margam was about 1100 though. 
  • Your mind must be pretty horrifying.

I still want to do the secret foray. My band of intrepid adventurers gave up though. :(
  • Farrah said:
    Your mind must be pretty horrifying.

I still want to do the secret foray. My band of intrepid adventurers gave up though. :(
    Maybe if you played at civilised hours (and asked). I'm definitely up for dying to some forays.
  • Farrah said:
    Antonius said:
    Farrah said:

Maybe if you played at civilised hours (and asked). I'm definitely up for dying to some forays.

I'll just quit my job and get right on that.
    Me three!

• Dunn said:
    Farrah said:
    Antonius said:
    Farrah said:

I'll just quit my job and get right on that.
    Me three!
    I'm into this life too.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    A non PVP post???? Gross @Austere
    Dude have you tried Yudhi solo? It might as well be pvp..
  • Someone told me to do it for the relics. I politely responded with “I don’t fuck with yudhi.”

thats what seragorn and you are for

• He’s a sore loser anyway. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Aislin says in a soft, silken voice, "What does the oak staff look like?"

@Herutar proudly shows off a twisted oaken staff: 
    Rugged and coarse, what once was a mighty oak branch is now a two-handed staff, its surface 
    overwhelmed with countless knots and gnarls. A dark leather strap guarantees a firm grip for any 
    wielder, while some unknown metal glistens at both base and tip, the former a sturdy iron shoe, 
    the latter a jagged, almost crown-like cap. Stretching to just over six feet, the hard wood is 
    tenacious, perfectly transformed from woodland sentinel to deadly, remorseless weapon. The staff 
    carries an immense weight, its fine balance and unmistakeable strength unyielding to all but those 
    skilled in the arts of Shikudo.

@Ovelia says in a sweet, soft voice, "Ew Herutar keep your staff to yourself."
    Ovelia says in a sweet, soft voice, "We're in public."
  • unmistakable*

• Bending your will upon Austere, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap. Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Austere as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Austere crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    Austere's body disintegrates and a ghostly spirit rises from the ashes. The ghost cries out in pain as a body forms around him that has an anorexic body and a protruding brow and is covered with porous skin.

Why does this always happen to me :'(

• 6790(100) (100) (100) (83) exckdb -
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a spinning gyroscope.
    You just won 500 credits!
    6790(100) (100) (100) (83) exckdb -
    If only I could get it to drop caches now!

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Ajoc said:
    Bending your will upon Austere, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap. Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Austere as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Austere crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    Austere's body disintegrates and a ghostly spirit rises from the ashes. The ghost cries out in pain as a body forms around him that has an anorexic body and a protruding brow and is covered with porous skin.

Why does this always happen to me :'(

Aduan: dor mind blackout from an indoor guard stack while airlord goes ham. 

Why does this always happen to me? :'(
  • Got me a prisimatic token from a free spin which made me feel good. I was also on to see your win, Zulah. I'm jelly

• Zulah said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a spinning gyroscope.
    You just won 500 credits!
    If only I could get it to drop caches now!

Nice job. I was online at the time of the notice, but hadn't put my hour in yet so just got to stand by and watch others try and fail until you succeeded!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• edited April 2018
    an epicurean sash
    a gem of haematite with elemental facets, a Brooch of the Tempest, a featureless ice figurine, 4 interlocked caches, 4 artefact discount vouchers, a resplendent page of enchanted vellum, an orb of swirling golden glass, 3 supreme collections caches, and 2 grey and clouded glass bottles, 44 bound credits, 250 lessons
    and 50 upgrade credits

The wheel is nice when you buy a ton of spins at once :P

• Pyori said:
    an epicurean sash
    a gem of haematite with elemental facets, a Brooch of the Tempest, a featureless ice figurine, 4 interlocked caches, 4 artefact discount vouchers, a resplendent page of enchanted vellum, an orb of swirling golden glass, 3 supreme collections caches, and 2 grey and clouded glass bottles, 44 bound credits, 250 lessons
    and 50 upgrade credits

Wheel hasn't really given me anything too impressive.

• Pyori said:

Oh really?  B)
  • so far:

4/1 Critical Hits
    4/2 Xerthyst
    4/3 Critical Hits
    4/4 11 lessons
    4/5 Experience Gain
    4/6 Prismatic Token -> artefact discount voucher
    4/7 Profithyst

• I've gotten 4 exp boosts in the last 4 days. Thanks for that free level! :D