What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Pyori said:
    Skye said:
    I had no idea you could even automate hunting sea monsters. What will people think of next?
    Automate the creation of new things to automate.
    Yeeees...and the rise of my fellow AI overlords is one step closer...

• Does anyone do those on a monthly basis? I've never even finished one bashing resolution.

• I think Klendathu was doing some of them on a monthly basis. I guess if you already hunt those areas a lot then it's just gaining mementoes for free.
  • Think @Penwize was doing them before he DISAPPEARED AGAIN >:(

• I don't do the bashing ones regularly. I take them, but don't focus on it. 

• Farrah said:
    Does anyone do those on a monthly basis? I've never even finished one bashing resolution.

I do the Undead resolution about once a month. I have perform resolute from Tome of Muses so I don’t have to wait for the 1st. 
  • edited March 2018
    Had some confusion about spars and what not... did a ranked spar, and this happened....

2018/03/27 23:39:53 - Tjay dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Tyndran Proficy, the Merciful in a duel to the death in The Matsuhama Arena.

.... got this response.. (in discord)

Tecton-Yesterday at 9:42 PM

Is he, or is he just using ttd duels for free xp?

...I guess I'm free xp lol.

• Tjay said:
    Had some confusion about spars and what not... did a ranked spar, and this happened....

2018/03/27 23:39:53 - Tjay dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Tyndran Proficy, the Merciful in a duel to the death in The Matsuhama Arena.

Hi free xp. I’m meat shield, nice to meet you.

• Saeva said:
    Tjay said:

Meat shield? How are you!? It’s me, bite-ent!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Antonius said:
    I think Klendathu was doing some of them on a monthly basis. I guess if you already hunt those areas a lot then it's just gaining mementoes for free.
    I've done all of the genocide ones at least once (goblins was a real chore), and have done the Undead one (as well as the 100 seamonsters) every calendar month since last March. As Antonius said, if it somewhere you already hunt (Azdun graveyard / catacombs), it's not any extra effort and it's free mementoes.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Goblins SUCK.  I finished Mhun pretty quick. I signed on to goblins when resolutions first came in.  I think Im like 40% through it. Sooooo bad.

• Minifie said:
    Saeva said:
    Tjay said:

Meat shield? How are you!? It’s me, bite-ent!
    Hi bite-ent! My name is Brcyarc bitch
  • After some standing around I got Cooper alone for a fight even though Aegoth joined near the end and started transfixing me. :p 

• Would have been fun if I was on a version of svof that recognized elemental lord affs and SS curing didn't have pressure at 26 :( Fixed now at least!

• Cooper said:
    Would have been fun if I was on a version of svof that recognized elemental lord affs and SS curing didn't have pressure at 26 :( Fixed now at least!
    Does not exist.
  • The prestigious title of Prime Minister is bestowed upon you by Siarde, and with it, the powers of
    Air Lord are yours to command.

Finally! Thanks to everyone who helped out, especially Ajoc, Athalos, Astarod, and Kasa, who helped with the things that were too tough to kill on my own.
  • Had some nice interactions with Dagon the other day. He's not all that keen on patrons bringing outside booze I guess....

Love when little things like that happen though 
  • edited April 2018
    Someone tells you, "You're all brainwashed."

*me with intense flashbacks to Zumba*

Except none of us were near that graceful coordinated good at not falling on our rears.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • edited April 2018
    Lyrin said:
    Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections. Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to you with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Damned Carp!"

Did sword quest on my old, old alt... I guess even Murad liked Tow :(

Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections. Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to you with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Ancestral Eagle!"

:(

[spoiler]Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and iron, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of orange silk in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from platinum, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.[/spoiler]

• Got bored and multiclassed Blademaster just so I can play around with getting swords.

First one is... Murad exclaims, "I give you Spectral Horizon!" ... I actually really like it and kind of don't want to try anymore.

• - 2018/04/04 02:20:39 - Dunn is slain by Advocate Aralaya Averial, Votary Lay's psychic assault.
    - 2018/04/04 02:22:11 - Seragorn is slain by Advocate Aralaya Averial, Votary Lay's psychic assault.
    - 2018/04/04 02:22:18 - Seragorn is slain by Advocate Aralaya Averial, Votary Lay's psychic assault.
    - 2018/04/04 02:22:23 - Seragorn is slain by Advocate Aralaya Averial, Votary Lay's psychic assault.

What do you mean Depthswalker is OP?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • pinch of this, dash of that, stir gently....BOOM!
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Harmonia said:
    pinch of this, dash of that, stir gently....BOOM!
    Not sure I like what you’re cooking!