What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Kiet said:
    Remember, all Mhaldorians get free 160% and veil just for signing up!
    I'm going to remember this later ;)
  • I feel cheated :'(

Bending your will upon Seragorn, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap. Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Seragorn as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Seragorn crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    Seragorn's body disintegrates and a ghostly spirit rises from the ashes. The ghost cries out in pain as a body forms around him that has double joints and a sunken chest and is covered with red scales.
  • Y'all need to stop using your Imperian names @Irimon I gotchu fam
     <3 
  • I'm too lazy to swap to a different forum name. besides I have the Sig and everything

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Mathilda said:
    Today we breathrained Hashan Crossroads. :)
    we breathrained rally point :).
  • Dipping her fingers into the reddish mud, Zenii marks a jera rune on each of your cheeks followed by an algiz rune leading from the bridge of your nose to your forehead. She whispers a blessing under her breath before lowering her head respectfully to you, "Warrior of Nature."

So cool! :open_mouth:
  • Wicella said:
    Dipping her fingers into the reddish mud, Zenii marks a jera rune on each of your cheeks followed by an algiz rune leading from the bridge of your nose to your forehead. She whispers a blessing under her breath before lowering her head respectfully to you, "Warrior of Nature."

So cool! :open_mouth:

Glad you liked it. I like the aesthetic thought of the runes.

This was followed by recruitment messages to a few people who are shrubs, because recruiting knows no boundaries:
    "We appreciate your current sabbatical to return to Nature and would like to offer this opportunity to contemplate the true meaning of what "Returning to Nature is". If you find you enjoy your time as a leafy person, we offer you a chance to join Eleusis. We look forward to discussing this with you."
  • edited March 2018
    *innocent* I wish we could find the rooms they were all leafy in, then we could leave them gifts and preach to them about Nature's awesomeness while they are all shrub like!
  • I got Earth Lord (lady) back. Wahoo
     <3 
  • Or was I in you?

• Dunn said:
    Or was I in you?
    LOL. Totally posted in the wrong section, but .. I guess it fits with your dredgings and all.   I was most def in you. Don't tell me you didn't notice....not again.

• To much dredging has made that channel to wide.
  •       
  • Tahquil said:

me watching my sanity
  • Customs@ did my silver whistle in under an hour from request to complete including some minor changes with the carte blanche i gave them.

Could not be happier.

• Dunn said:
    More like

• Went on a hunt with some higher ranking city mates. Hunt resulted in a few skirmishes. Died a few times, but all in good fun. Think I got a kill in there somewhere. Almost done with adding queuing into my system and my falcon is pretty close to being fully trained. Pretty productive.
  • Gank Eleusian soldier cause that's my job these days.

(Quisalis): A new contract is now available. - 23:44:01

Northern boundaries of the cavern (indoors).
    A board listing available contracts is here. A powerful bull caribou stands here
    pawing the ground. Quisalis Vaniel, Verator Initiatus is riding on a bull 
    caribou. His face is partially concealed beneath the raised hood of a grim cloak.
    He wields Adchachel's lament in his left hand.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

read board

28         Person               Ashtani              8000
    29         Person               Ashtani              8000
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Vaniel says lazily in a low, dull voice, "Seems you and your friends have some contracts on your heads."

You smile and say in a deep, hollow voice, "Good."

Vaniel says lazily in a low, dull voice, "Well time to see if I get lucky and dont draw you."

You urge Vaniel onwards.

Vaniel heaves an almighty groan.

Vaniel is now one of your enemies.

You have successfully nullified an assassination contract that had been taken out on you! - 23:47:05

Aiming for those bounty speeds in contract nullification now!

• Ha why would they hire quisalis against you that's silly
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Storil said:
    I left Cyrene for Hashan today. Sad to leave but happy to be starting a new path in Hashan. Looki g forward to enrolling in the Krymenian Academy. Had great conversations with @Xik, and @Brindolyn about family and about the decision to leave. And also with @Bira and @Issely about Hashan itself. I am really excited and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Image result for welcome to the Dark side

• Sobriquet said:
    I think he means it is so Dark none of us can see where we are going. 

AB Nightsight