What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Xaden said:
    Klendathu said:
    Woah, this is getting toxic (again). Here's some puppies.
    Wrong Puppies.

Image result for show us the puppies WWE

Image result for look jr puppies jerry lawler      
  • edited March 2018
    @Klendathu the fifth picture (and linked article) was about a puppy with an awful suppurating cut on its leg.   I felt horrible until Xaden saved the day.
  • Lyrin said:
    @Klendathu the fifth picture (and linked article) was about a puppy who with an awful suppurating cut on its leg.   I felt horrible until Xaden saved the day.
    As usual.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Dunn said:
    Sorry to interrupt this lovely discussion, but...

An ancient alchemical golem stops you from moving that way.

It is adapting.
    Yeahhhhhh you can blame me for that. I was solo’ing him then it all changed.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Ictinus is a sadist. 

• Dunn said:
    @Ictinus is a sadist. 
    Nope, not me this time!
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • The achaean staff is all depraved, I swear. 

• Dunn said:
    The achaean staff is all depraved, I swear. 
    It's why we love them so much.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Death can suck, but sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurdity of it all. This is definitely one of those times!

Well, not for me, I was kinda busy playing my updated Sims 4, but you know what I mean.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Can't say I'm mad about what Elisella did, but I think it was rather unwarranted. The last thing Asmodron said wasn't even related to her, and she wasn't being ignored. The event at hand was more important than answering a question not directed at himself.
  • Hey! You wanna know what happened to me today? I tried to echolocate a way out of the Ether by whistling really loud. I also tried essentially tattooing a door into existence. Then I tried screaming really loudly. Nothing worked and I died a lot. But I did get to try out that mortal coil thing and it’s pretty neat.

• For some reason pastebins have stopped working for me. :(
  • I mean I'm sure Sllshya himself felt your disturbance in the force and was like, hell yeah reward that girl.
  • Beauty in simplicity!

• Cooper said:
    Just gonna say that mind sapiencing Asmodron during the entirety of this was hilarious.

OOC lies, OOC brought IC, metagaming via trying to convince everyone to issue Elisella, making up stuff IC...all just greatly entertaining. Thank you. 

You're the second person to mention something from an OOC clan picked up during Mind Sapience. The other contacted me directly (Although appears she won't be logging in for a while..), and now this.  I'm not getting drawn into what was said here, because I'm staying well out of it, but I feel there should be something done about picking up OOC clans using Sapience, I can see it causing far more trouble than it is worth. Not sure the best way to do it though.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Sobriquet
    That was mentioned when the new silent lock artie was released, and summarily dismissed. General thoughts were pretty much "If you don't want what you're saying to be heard, don't be where you can be locked".
    While I don't agree with that (because I talk more on an OOC clan than anywhere else), I can see how it'd be annoying to block OOC clans when you can just say it is OOC and then use it for IC things anyway.
  • edited March 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    Cooper said:
    Just gonna say that mind sapiencing Asmodron during the entirety of this was hilarious.

OOC lies, OOC brought IC, metagaming via trying to convince everyone to issue Elisella, making up stuff IC...all just greatly entertaining. Thank you. 

You're the second person to mention something from an OOC clan picked up during Mind Sapience. The other contacted me directly (Although appears she won't be logging in for a while..), and now this.  I'm not getting drawn into what was said here, because I'm staying well out of it, but I feel there should be something done about picking up OOC clans using Sapience, I can see it causing far more trouble than it is worth. Not sure the best way to do it though.
    You can't explicitly (mechanics-wise) denote a clan as OOC though, so yeah. People should just... I don't know... Keep stuff said on OOC clans, as OOC where it belongs? I'm not sure, that seems too difficult for some people.

Generally if you know you're being mind-sapienced, don't start saying shit that'll come back to bite you in the ass. OOC or otherwise.

• The question becomes is it still OOC or not once seen on Sapience. A message clearly marked with the generally accepted tags is one thing. A clan is another where, on the monk side, all you see is clt stuff. You can’t assume that is an OOC clan, unless you just know it is. Imo once it’s caught by someone not affiliated with the convo, it’s now IC. Sapience, mind read, angel listen, baalz listen etc.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Nah, that's an entirely fucked up way to look at it. You can't put the onus on a person that doesn't even know its happening. You all want the game to feel less gigantic and putting a stigma on communication because of shit like that doesn't help.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I mean I was a big opposer if the synaptic lock, because it doesn’t give the person recourse. It really made Telesense almost worthless.

• Atalkez said:
    The question becomes is it still OOC or not once seen on Sapience. A message clearly marked with the generally accepted tags is one thing. A clan is another where, on the monk side, all you see is clt stuff. You can’t assume that is an OOC clan, unless you just know it is. Imo once it’s caught by someone not affiliated with the convo, it’s now IC. Sapience, mind read, angel listen, baalz listen etc.
    I know its probably different here, but in Imperian, anything said in the game could be taken IC by the person hearing it. whether you meant it OOC or not, mainly because there is no way to distinguish other than your // or (()) blockers. and even that... is iffy. This also had a lot to do with PK right as well though and i don't know the whole situation xD. basically if someone was like '//man kyoshiro is a dick' and I somehow heard it(word of mouth, skill) I had the right to go kill that person, if I wanted to.
  • ((I've killed a lot of people for talking shit behind their RP shields.))
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2018
    If it doesn't matter whether something is IC or OOC becuase of something that the speaker can't control, what's the point of communicating IG at all. Why not just have all discussions on Discord?

That logic goes both ways.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    If it doesn't matter whether something is IC or OOC becuase of something that the speaker can't control, what's the point of communicating IG at all. Why not just have all discussions on Discord?

That logic goes both ways.
    wat