What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Can we not get into an argument over someone text leaving a text city in a text game...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Can we not get into an argument over someone text leaving a text city in a text game...
    It’s your fault the adults are arguing! :P
  • edited February 2018
    @Kiet its is a tragedy for us though  :'(

@Aralaya your lucky to get the one seeing as none of us even wanted to enemy you. Legit had to go sit under the waterfall and afk for 10 minutes after collecting. 
  • Aralaya said:
    Only died once for leaving. Am disappoint.
    Don't worry, I told Talamond I was gonna give you a day to realize you made a terrible decision and ask to rejoin before I came after you. A day isn't quite up yet ;)

• Fond thoughts of your homeland, Mhaldor, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

• Saeva said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Mhaldor, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.
    @Proficy going to hunt you back to Minia. :(
  • Spring time, when people feel the wanderlust
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Considering that it was Saeva, as well as her timing, my first thought was "Trolling," easily. No heart attacks here.

But hey, you got some people good. +5 points to you!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Jhaeli said:
    Considering that it was Saeva, as well as her timing, my first thought was "Trolling," easily. No heart attacks here.

But hey, you got some people good. +5 points to you!
    In Cruelty  B)

• Antidas said:
    Aralaya said:
    Only died once for leaving. Am disappoint.
    Don't worry, I told Talamond I was gonna give you a day to realize you made a terrible decision and ask to rejoin before I came after you. A day isn't quite up yet ;)
    It's been a day and I'm still breathing, where you at?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • 2018/02/17 22:07:23 - Aralaya has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

There ya go sorry for the delay! Been busy :(

• Antidas said:
    2018/02/17 22:07:23 - Aralaya has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

There ya go sorry for the delay! Been busy :(
    issok, I forgive you

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • About time.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    "Hanging upon an adjacent wall, a faded picture of Tanris Rozzan stares across at the bed."

Tanris no!

• Skye said:
    "Hanging upon an adjacent wall, a faded picture of Tanris Rozzan stares across at the bed."

Tanris no!
    What those eyes will "see".
  • - 2018/02/18 23:27:47 - Awakened Pyori has battered Morzakai to death in The Collosea en Duir.
    - 2018/02/18 23:50:18 - Gavriil dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Awakened Pyori in The Collosea en Duir.
    - 2018/02/18 23:53:28 - Lilian has bled out, slain by the might of Awakened Pyori in The Collosea en Duir.
    ---Almost beat Eleusis in their Rampage.

- 2018/02/18 23:56:18 - Pyori has bled out, slain by the might of Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard in The Collosea en Duir.
    ---But then no realgar/valerian meant I got locked in the final :( I'll get you next time, Rangor.

Still not sure how I survived a Depthswalker (perma manaleech) and an Air Lord with no way to cure smoke affs aside from tree!

:3

• edited February 2018
    Completed the last disc of the puzzlebox from the bazaar!
    Thanks to @Miriew @Vincenzio @Asmodron @Milabar and anyone else who helped me! (Sorry if I forgot your game)
    Wish it was more than ~1k gold though :tongue:

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Thanks to some very kind, unnamed people:

You quickly assemble an ice-bound lesser vault.

You quickly assemble Suremekh'neina.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• That moment when you jump an artied Dragon while they are hunting, then remember they have a cape..

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/jFUCEac7

15k health...  B)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited February 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    That moment when you jump an artied Dragon while they are hunting, then remember they have a cape..

15k health...  B)
    Impale OP. Nerf please. (am I doing it right?)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Sobriquet said:
    That moment when you jump an artied Dragon while they are hunting, then remember they have a cape..

15k health...  B)
    ======================================
    | IMPALED IMPALED IMPALED Minifie
    | STABBY STABBY WORKY WORKY
    ======================================

Love it
  • was stuck in 2h with nothing set up, so I basically went "hope my dragon stuff is up to snuff!"

It absolutely is not for 1v1. Needs a far chunk more work, but at least the group stuff goes ok!
  • edited February 2018
    I found out those pretty fizzy orange lights mean I'm in for a bad time.

(I got alchemist summoned for the first time and was totally rekt)
  • Sobriquet said:

15k health...  B)
    Stabby stabby worky worky