What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Well done.

Your announcement on Discord, which skillset is that in? ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited February 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    Well done.

Your announcement on Discord, which skillset is that in? ;)
    I don't know what announcement you're referring to @Sobriquet :open_mouth:
    Edit: Not trying to be sarcastic, genuinely don't know what you're talking about

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Obv everyone knows that if anyone logs on during an hour long raid, they were pinged on discord. Should bar people from logging on if sanction is going on. Or if there's enemies in city. Or if you just enter RAID <city>
  • I was kidding, but seeing as you asked:    

• edited February 2018
    Oh! I don't think we got anyone who logged in because of that, I could be wrong though.
    Was just answering a question :(

Edit: If any targies logged on because of that, I will smack you >:(

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2018
    I mean lets be honest, it's super easy to check the Achaea discord and see deathsights.

Why point fingers at anyone and claim they're "pinging" their group, when you can just check that on occasion and log in? I imagine that's what most folks do, if they do anything related to checking discord at all.

Edit: Clarified language a bit.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited February 2018
    personally I set up a personal bot to play an alert whenever a Hashani pks a Mhaldorian or vice-versa
  • Not only that but same thing with the IRE app and website. Anyone willing to watch for raids from not logged in and login if there is one can without help.

Sometimes, though, it really is just coincidence when people happen to arrive at some point during a raid.

• For the record, I'm aware it was coincidental

• It was fun watching Mhaldor try to raid Hashan, and get asked to leave OOCly because "no one was around to defend" (there were tons around), only to find them raiding Targ 30 minutes later.

• edited February 2018
    Well there's the issue then, remove deathsights pinging on the app :P.

I'm not going to point fingers but when you see 3 seasoned fighters login in roughly the same timeframe when you are raiding..you're going to start to wonder.
  • Cooper said:
    It was fun watching Mhaldor try to raid Hashan, and get asked to leave OOCly because "no one was around to defend" (there were tons around), only to find them raiding Targ 30 minutes later.

Oh no, that's different. We just dont want to play with you :)
  • Asmodron said:

I'm not going to point fingers but when you see 3 seasoned fighters login in roughly the same timeframe when you are raiding..you're going to start to wonder.
    No matter what you think I did, I didn't purposefully call anyone to come in.
    If they saw that and logged in that's on them, but I didn't ask for them to come specifically.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited February 2018
    Asmodron said:

you know people log in throughout the day normally and some people are just phased or on annwyn, right
    Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:
    It was fun watching Mhaldor try to raid Hashan, and get asked to leave OOCly because "no one was around to defend" (there were tons around), only to find them raiding Targ 30 minutes later.

don't make public posts, shouts, raids, yells, wear titles belligerently, etc.  to provoke it, then :grimace: seriously, how hard is it to get that.
  • Aralaya said:
    Asmodron said:

No matter what you think I did, I didn't purposefully call anyone to come in.
    If they saw that and logged in that's on them, but I didn't ask for them to come specifically.

Er definitely not pointing fingers.

I'm simply saying that when you see people suddenly logging in right after each other, people are naturally going to start to assume.
  • I never even check the Achaea discord unless there's an event or I want to see if somebody is salty about losing. 

I just logged on at the right/wrong time.
  • Kiet said:
    Asmodron said:

you know people log in throughout the day normally and some people are just phased or on annwyn, right
    Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

don't make public posts, shouts, raids, yells, wear titles belligerently, etc.  to provoke it, then :grimace: seriously, how hard is it to get that.

And..you still dont get it. Honestly there are pages on another thread that have already tried to explain this but it seems it falls on deaf ears.

Frankly conflict can only come from 2 sides. If 1 side has been behaving in a way that seems toxic, then you would simply lose the respect of the other to even engage you. This isnt saying we dont want raids, simply that you've lost the respect of our own to even bother playing with you. That is on you, not us :)
  • Asmodron said:
    Kiet said:
    Asmodron said:

Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

And..you still dont get it. Honestly there are pages on another thread that have already tried to explain this but it seems it falls on deaf ears.

Frankly conflict can only come from 2 sides. If 1 side has been behaving in a way that seems toxic, then you would simply lose the respect of the other to even engage you. This isnt saying we dont want raids, simply that you've lost the respect of our own to even bother playing with you. That is on you, not us :)
    We can't control your reactions to anything, if you want to open up PUBLIC posts to challenge Hashan and the challenge is answered, only to have the reaction be "you don't play fair enough" no matter WHAT we attempt to do then that's on you. You don't want to play with us, fine, but don't make such a stupid statement that it's someone elses fault when you have made the decision, not others. 

@Kiet if we detonate a level 3, do they win for each room destroyed?
  • edited February 2018
    obv, we were the ones uprooting totems at 7 am and then going against our own CL (behind his back? I'm not sure, he might've just been clueless) re: terms for peace.

but hey, eleusis war deleted forest defs and gave us vivify, so it's not like I even consider it a bad thing. this also hasn't escalated to even a tenth of what that war escalated to, I just find it funny that we see similarly puzzling logic.
  • Whose 7 a.m. though?
  • Tahquil said:
    Whose 7 a.m. though?
    I'd say Central. I do remember being alone just before my last dormancy and having totems uprooted by people in groups. A big reason I lost a lot of motivation was playing "chase totems" for a few days. Got bored of that real fast (whoever took over from me back then I respect you, that was not fun -at all-).
  • Tahquil said:
    Whose 7 a.m. though?
    Doesn't matter, they were purposefully waiting for there to be 0-1 person online in Mhaldor. Someone just needed to show up and they'd bail.
  • Kiet said:
    Asmodron said:

Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

Honestly, this makes me laugh as it's genuinely a pathetic reason to be SO hostile. It didn't bother you the previous 5 RL years I've had it, at least with the family name there is a semblance of ownership. Still, IC you can be as pissed as you like, just don't pretend ooc it's actually a reason.

My armour is black, fancy using that one next time?

Again, for the record, Asmodron might speak for Hashan IG but don't make the same mistake on here. Raid away, it's fine. It took me over an hour of pleading on ART to get Hashan to raid last night and it only seemed to happen once people saw the Targ big guns were out. I'm starting to give up trying with them anymore tbh. 

• Kiet said:
    obv, we were the ones uprooting totems at 7 am and then goinrg against our own CL (behind his back? I'm not sure, he might've just been clueless) re: terms for peace.

but hey, eleusis war deleted forest defs and gave us vivify, so it's not like I even consider it a bad thing. this also hasn't escalated to even a tenth of what that war escalated to, I just find it funny that we see similarly puzzling logic.
    Give it up, dude. Everyone knows everything's always Mhaldor's fault. Let's get back to eating puppies!
  • Reyson said:
    Kiet said:
    obv, we were the ones uprooting totems at 7 am and then goinrg against our own CL (behind his back? I'm not sure, he might've just been clueless) re: terms for peace.

Give it up, dude. Everyone knows everything's always Mhaldor's fault. Let's get back to eating puppies!
    ...I would never eat a puppy, or a kitten. Too gamey, Chimera and Wyverns have some of the beast meat available, followed by a brutally battered Mhun!
  • I'm 99.9% sure this isn't the
    "Let's argue about pointless stuff" thread.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates