What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Denizen slain in Ashtan today. Heard the death throes over CT.

First thing I did was enemy + target @Halos then rush over. Sadly, could not find him until farsee/falcon worked again when he was back in Targ.

Checked logs and was right to guess it was him. Time to get faster at running over to find him. I was so excited too.
  • Proficy said:
    Saeva said:
    My bloodline grew today and it warms my heart!
    They will forever be bastards in my eyes!

How could you..  haha
    They are old. Time to get to work for the next generation.

• Chubbs said:
    Denizen slain in Ashtan today. Heard the death throes over CT.

First thing I did was enemy + target @Halos then rush over. Sadly, could not find him until farsee/falcon worked again when he was back in Targ.

Checked logs and was right to guess it was him. Time to get faster at running over to find him. I was so excited too.
    If someone's hitting a denizen, you can WALK TO <denizen>|AGREE! :)
     <3 
  • Spoilered for length.

In an OOC clan...

Mezghar says, "Dwarves sticking together and all that."

Solnir says, "Speaking of dwarves."

Solnir says, "Was thinking about dragon colours."

Solnir says, "Am mad there's no earth themed dragon colour."

Mezghar says, "Black. Like dirt."

Solnir says, "Black is acid."

Solnir says, "Green is poison."

Mezghar says, "What, you want a dragon that spits actual dirt at people?"

Solnir says, "Why dirt? why not a large rock? Like Tera from Teen Titans."

Mezghar says, "Now I'm just imagining this dragon walking around with a bunch of rocks in it's stomach."

Solnir says, "Am fine with that."

Solnir says, "There's some lizard that has that IRL. that's how it 'chews'"

Solnir says, "Maybe i'm imagining that. but i think that's a thing."

Solnir says, "But i just asked my wife (she's an animal nerd) and she didn't know what I was talking about."

Mezghar says, "I mean, this is Achaea. We'll just invent it."

Mezghar says, "First step, you're going to have to eat lots of rocks."

Solnir says, "Someone awesome just reminded me they're called gizzard stones. It is a thing."

Mezghar says, "That's kinda gross though."

Mezghar says, "I don't wanna be pummeled to death by slimy stomach stones."

Solnir says, "I want to pummel people to death like that though."

Solnir says, "It would be epic."

Achilles says, "Going to RP spitting rocks at allies now."

Solnir says, "Do it."

Achilles says, "Xorans are fire and stone."

Mezghar says, "If you're not a dwarf you're doing it wrong."

Solnir says, "^."

Solnir says, "I just really want to be an earth type dragon. Fire/ice/psychic/acid/poison/lightning.. none of those fit being a dwarf very well. And I wanna RP my dragon thing as still being a dwarf, just utilizing the whole dragon soul thing when necessary."

Issam says, "I would be down with an earth dragon."

Issam says, "Blunt damage type, stun or mending breaks for secondary effect."

Issam says, "Breathe rocks at people."

Solnir says, "Sounds awesome huh."

Solnir says, "Let's start a petition."

This is me starting a petition. Earth dragon please.
  • Hmm. Still some metallic dragon colours we haven't used. Brass, bronze, and copper. Choose two, make one of them a physical breath (earth-based?), one of them a magic breath, to round out the damage types?
  • ...fuck...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Elder dragons no more :D 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Talisman set that turnsyour elder dragon into Dalmyrr themes instead
  • More talisman sets please I have almost all the ones I want. 

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Shackles of Garash to become talisman-only this month.
  • Simple fix - those with Elder Dragon status retain it, but are unable to transform into the new colours until they gather those talismans. People in the process of gathering Dragon talismans will have to gather the new ones to gain the Elder Dragon status, though.
  • why               
    Yeah, also require new Dragons to reach Level 110, but everyone who is already Dragon can keep it.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    No, get the hell out and stop trying to fuck with the thing that took me 17 years to get
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    What's what I'm saying: Everyone should be forced to suffer 17 long, non-Dragon-y years, like us :joy:
  • And, guaranteed to get at least one piece in every stocking, we have the new Elemental Talisman Set!

This talisman set contains a Fire Pendant (valued at 200cr), a Shackle of Garash (valued at
    600cr), a Brooch of the Tempest (valued at 150cr), a Sceptre of Aquaeous Mastery (valued at 2000cr),
    and the following new items:

A miniature air elemental - valued at 60 cr
          A minipet in the Domesticated collection!
       A warblefish's jawbone - valued at 200 cr
          OPEN this underwater and the next thing you say will be heard by all who share the underwater
    environs with you. The jawbone will then close for 30 seconds before it can be used again.
       A tiny phial filled with the Tears of the Sea - valued at 300 cr
          POUR from this phial into a vial of fresh or salt water to convert it to the other!
       A mineral-crusted shovel - valued at 375 cr
          DIG those pesky burrowers up from deep in the earth (more than 1 level of burrow), none shall
    escape your wrath!
       A dripping mudbomb - valued at 700 cr
          THROW this in a room and everyone (including you!) will be hit with an effect that increases
    the balance time on flying by a nontrivial amount. This item will return to you five minutes after being thrown.
          The mud effect will fade naturally on its own after a couple of minutes, or can be scrubbed
    off in a body of water.
       A seared glyph - valued at 850 cr
          This glyph must be ATTACHed to either a shield of absorption or a suit of artefact armour
    containing an absorption paragon.
          Every five times the armour absorbs a hit from a denizen, it will lash out with flame, dealing
    damage to the attacker.
          Note that this item CANNOT be removed once attached.
       A stratospheric harness - valued at 1700 cr
          SHAKE <harness> when in an associated region and of sound body in order to capture the far
    flung windstreams, these immense forces will allow you to travel to nearby isles.
          - Western windstream encompasses Tuar, Tapoa, and Ageiro.
          - Eastern windstream encompasses Zanzibaar, Clockwork, Colchis, and Umbrin.
          - Northern windstream encompasses Karbaz, Suliel, and Ilyrean.
       An armoured charge tank - valued at 1350 cr
          This item is controlled with the DEPLETE command.
          This tank charges up as you slay denizens. Higher level denizens convey more charge, and the
    max charge the tank can hold at any one time is 7500.
          You may spend charge on various actions.    

- For 1500 charge, you may destroy an item similar to a mushroom sigil, but you will not take
    damage to do so. DEPLETE EXPLOSION <item>
          - For 1500 charge you may burn away ropes or webs that bind you immediately for a short
    balance. DEPLETE WREATHE
          - For a minimum of 7000 charge (though it will consume all charge on the tank), you may grant
    experience to all that stand in your location, similar to a bard's Chorale. DEPLETE GLORY
            This final effect may only affect you once every 2 hours and may only be performed by you
    once every 18 hours.

Called it ^^ , though I'd like to say it was pretty apparent.

That harness though...
  • I said it like 3 days before you and I doubt I was even the first.
  • Morthif said:
    I said it like 3 days before you and I doubt I was even the first.

An investigation is required!
  • Makarios said:
    Though if we did do it, every single elder dragon is going to know it was your falt because of this post and unite in their hatred.

It's worth it for earth type dragon.

• Solnir said:
    Makarios said:
    Though if we did do it, every single elder dragon is going to know it was your falt because of this post and unite in their hatred.

It's worth it for earth type dragon.

earth dragon will require dragon lord, elder and then pieces will drop.
  • Deal. XP rank 1 here I come
  • Who is to say there isn't a Dragon type that is mutually exclusive with Elder Dragon?

Dragon Primalis
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• @Antidas was a bro and dueled me for the chance at 5000 kills after Seragorn had to abandon our duel.

Slain    : 5000

We made it, time to retire :sunglasses:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Atalkez said:
    @Antidas was a bro and dueled me for the chance at 5000 kills after Seragorn had to abandon our duel.

Slain    : 5000

We made it, time to retire :sunglasses:
    Bye Felicia :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."