Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• RegiRegi Posts: 26Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited November 14
    @Daeir and that's without thousands of credits worth of earrings you bastards :D
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    0 earrings, shadow step/rift OP.
    Xias
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,074Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    2 earrings that I actively use. Two others dormant and another with a person I hate so much I'd rather cut my RL ear off than wear it.
    PrytheAilea
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,096Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jonathin said:
    So this happened
    From   : Political Administrator Chanakya
    To     : Citizens of hashan
    Subject: New Seneschal
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lord Mosr Gothfraidh has become the new Seneschal of Hashan this day.

Published by my decree on the 8th of Glacian, in the year 756 AF.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the actual line because blowtorch literally blanked it out on my phone for some reason. So if anyone has that, I'd really appreciate a copypasta.

Oh er, if it helps it was something along the lines of:

"The people of Hashan cheer as Mosr ascends to the position of Seneschal"
    Ailea
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,625Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    You possess all six Dragon Talismans, and you complete the set, gaining true mastery over Dragonhood.

*stomps around*

Thanks to @trey for the last push and bashing company, @hataru for being awesome, @Kyrra for a bajillion prin trips and runes, @edena for making me not stop, @alrena for giving me combat breaks to keep my sanity, @Syndra for bashing company and fully sick puns and memes, Mhaldor itself for being awesome, and anyone whom I may have forgotten... :(

No thanks to whoever thought it'd be fun to let a level 4 bluetooth and a level 4 goldscale drop today... That was just mean!
    Does this mean I’ll get my hunting spots back now?
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,045Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:
    You possess all six Dragon Talismans, and you complete the set, gaining true mastery over Dragonhood.

*stomps around*

Thanks to @trey for the last push and bashing company, @hataru for being awesome, @Kyrra for a bajillion prin trips and runes, @edena for making me not stop, @alrena for giving me combat breaks to keep my sanity, @Syndra for bashing company and fully sick puns and memes, Mhaldor itself for being awesome, and anyone whom I may have forgotten... :(

No thanks to whoever thought it'd be fun to let a level 4 bluetooth and a level 4 goldscale drop today... That was just mean!
    means you can buy a dragonset from me!
    Hataru has been slain by the might of Wheezie Goosie.
    Xias
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,503Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.

Minifie
    Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    We have 19yr olds who are dragons, get a move on!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,572Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Went seamonstering with a few others...

That gargantuan angler fish didn't stand a chance!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    MorthifMathildaDaironKyrra
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 363Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sobriquet said:
    Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    Screw those guys.
    Prythe
    Solnir said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Trey said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:

*stomps around*

No. Now I want dragon.
    Screw those guys.
    *hides that she was 18 year old dragon*
    You weren't an 18 year old dragon >_>
    Xaden said:
    You weren't an 18 year old dragon >_>
    Is there anyway to confirm? I'm sure I got it the IG month I was to turn 19, otherwise it wasn't long after Min hit 19.
    Pretty sure that you didn't. Elsewise there'd have been a pretty big deal made about it. Given that it'd have been the previous record by just over 4RL days.
    Xaden said:
    Pretty sure that you didn't. Elsewise there'd have been a pretty big deal made about it. Given that it'd have been the previous record by just over 4RL days.
    Didn't Matias hit it at 11 days? That is how I gauged it in my head, I was about a day longer than him. 
    Matias took 9 full days of bashing over 16 real life days or something equally ridiculous. 16RL days being the part I'm sure of. It may have been 11 days of bashing over 16. 

Either way, definitely 1 year 4 months.
    Xaden said:
    Matias took 9 full days of bashing over 16 real life days or something equally ridiculous. 16RL days being the part I'm sure of. It may have been 11 days of bashing over 16. 

Either way, definitely 1 year 4 months.
    Fair enough, I based it on being ~1 day longer than him, I knew I didn't break the record is all, but still 19 then!
    Holy fuck balls is all I can say to that shit. 

I can can see a market for Achaea branded catheters though.
    Telendrieth
    Sobriquet said:

He was out of work / college and didn't have anything better to do. 

(Well, really, that's not true - there's lots better to do than play achaea for 216 hours over a two week period - which is why he no longer plays achaea and is a much healthier, happier individual)

PrytheSobriquetTorinnTysandr
    Atalkez said:
    It took me more than 2 years to even get level 80, smh
    Born: Achaean date 7 Ero, year 448 at midnight would be 4/25/2007 at 19:00

Got Dragon: Real world 12/6/2015 at 0 hours would be 16th of Daedalan, year 700

8.5 years.

• DaironDairon Posts: 250Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Born: Achaean date 17 Valnuary, year 409 at midnight would be 12/25/2005 at 18:00

Dragon: September, 2015 based off of forums post. 

Almost 10 years. :O

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,572Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I got dragon at character age 49 which, at the time, was pretty fast. You youngsters don't know what it's like to struggle, uphill both ways in the snow, getting up before going to bed...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    ZbacoPrythe
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,047Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xaden said:
    Atalkez said:
    It took me more than 2 years to even get level 80, smh
    Born: Achaean date 7 Ero, year 448 at midnight would be 4/25/2007 at 19:00

Got Dragon: Real world 12/6/2015 at 0 hours would be 16th of Daedalan, year 700

8.5 years.

Except that’s from dormancy. I was playing pretty much every day lol

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Not sure when I got Dragon, some time around 2007 I think, and I started around 2004.  #101, I remember that because I missed being number 100 by a few hours. Might be something in the Gare clan? I do remember Clem did my Dragon ceremony at the theatre in Delos and it was pre dragoncraft by quite a bit. #lolatdragonjesterwithobliterate
    Prythe
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,047Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I probably still wouldn’t be a dragon if it wasn’t for Rageblade introduction.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,096Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xaden said:
    Sobriquet said:

He was out of work / college and didn't have anything better to do. 

(Well, really, that's not true - there's lots better to do than play achaea for 216 hours over a two week period - which is why he no longer plays achaea and is a much healthier, happier individual)

Heaven forbid we go outside D:
    Shimi
Sign In to Comment.