What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    that's what happens when you're scary through skill rather than sheer escrow :(  rip rena
  • Just Mhaldor and Hashan to go :)

• Antidas said:
    Just Mhaldor and Hashan to go :)
    Don’t forget Cyrene.
  • Herutar got absolutely destroyed by Tesha twice after Targ raided Eleusis, but had a blast with all of it!
  • Herutar said:
    Herutar got absolutely destroyed by Tesha twice after Targ raided Eleusis, but had a blast with all of it!
    2nd time was supposed to be my turn, but @Tesha took all the glory, as always. Sigh.

• Antidas said:
    Herutar said:
    Herutar got absolutely destroyed by Tesha twice after Targ raided Eleusis, but had a blast with all of it!
    2nd time was supposed to be my turn, but @Tesha took all the glory, as always. Sigh.

Wouldn't have really mattered, I'm horrible at fighting (and probably worse with Shikudo's complexities), haha. But, fighting is fun, so...
  • Herutar said:
    Antidas said:
    Herutar said:

Wouldn't have really mattered, I'm horrible at fighting (and probably worse with Shikudo's complexities), haha. But, fighting is fun, so...
    and that bookie, whoever he/she was, didn't get a chance to sell a ticket. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Valaria said:
    Herutar said:
    Antidas said:
    Herutar said:

and that bookie, whoever he/she was, didn't get a chance to sell a ticket. :D

Haha, too true!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I went exploring and discovered more than I anticipated, which makes me really happy that I spontaneously decided to do so.

Impromptu meetings are the very best kind.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• A House Tsez air mage attempts to transfix Schliemann the Unlocker, but succeeds only in curing his blindness.

Confused the hell out of me, til someone told me that it's Ashtan's locksmith.
  • Completed todays trade on a galley with lubber crew. 0/10 would not recommend

• When you read something you wrote in your journals years ago...and all you can think is "I wrote this?"...
  • Asmodron said:
    When you read something you wrote in your journals years ago...and all you can think is "I wrote this?"...
    Something something Khalas something? Yeah, pretty sure you wrote that.
  • edited November 2017
    Dochitha said:
    You whip Southern Frost, a Vashnarian morningstar toward a fairy Lady of Sidhe.
    You whip Southern Glacier, a Vashnarian morningstar toward a fairy Lady of Sidhe.
    You have scored a ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A fairy Lady of Sidhe cries out in pain, her butterfly-like wings fold around her as she crashes to
    the ground.
    You have slain a fairy Lady of Sidhe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 121.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Degree of Supramortal Existence.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.

Care to give me some of those levels so I can reach Dragon faster? I only need 17 more  :p

Congrats though!
  • Reached the Grandmaster Blacksmith rank without having to spend any real life cash, but now I've kinda run into a wall cause don't really have any more valable trinkets to sell off to people/collectors in game, rofl.
  • Datrius said:
    Reached the Grandmaster Blacksmith rank without having to spend any real life cash, but now I've kinda run into a wall cause don't really have any more valable trinkets to sell off to people/collectors in game, rofl.
    Now the real pain begins. :)

Hope you stockpiled lacquer!
  • Thanks to @Proficy

You assemble the whistle and stand back to admire your masterful workmanship.

I have wanted one of these for ages!

• Devran said:
    Datrius said:
    Reached the Grandmaster Blacksmith rank without having to spend any real life cash, but now I've kinda run into a wall cause don't really have any more valable trinkets to sell off to people/collectors in game, rofl.
    Now the real pain begins. :)

Hope you stockpiled lacquer!
    Lacquer hasn't even been the problem since I got Grandmaster. The problem right now is red ink. Buying sapience out.
  • @Dochitha beat the rust right off me. Like 13 times or something. But I vivi'd him, so s'okay.
  • Reyson said:
    @Dochitha beat the rust right off me. Like 13 times or something. But I vivi'd him, so s'okay.
    Fun fighting you cos bro you exposed flaws of mine... and I like all the combat talk during and after the fights with you! You are competitive, find solutions quickly and make me think. I finger jitter when fighting you.
  • Shirszae points Caoineadh, a massive long-hilted carmine sword at Kaden.
    A frown wrinkles Shirszae's brow as she articulates a 'Hrm....'

Shirszae stands up.

An expression of calculated focus crosses the face of Shirszae, and she shifts her feet slightly wider
    apart.
    Shirszae whips Caoineadh, a massive long-hilted carmine sword in a savage blow toward Kaden's left leg.

Horror overcomes Kaden's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Kaden almost falls as the blade savagely bites into his lower left leg.
    Shirszae moves in to engage Kaden.

Kaden eats a bloodroot leaf.
    Kaden takes some elixir from a black-walnut vial and rubs it into his legs.
    Kaden touches a tree of life tattoo.

Shirszae easily vaults onto the back of a dreadful chimera.
    A dreadful chimera's serpent tail hisses a dire warning as the amalgam's wings flap in irritation.

You feel overwhelmed by it all and faint.

Kaden takes a drink from a black-walnut vial.

Kaden stares implacably at Shirszae.

The sky grows dark as Kaden calls upon powerful magics. Raising his hands balefully, he causes
    lightning bolts, the hammer of the storm, to shoot from his hands and slam into Shirszae. The bolts 
    ricochet off and slam into a mountain archer. The bolts ricochet off and slam into a runic knight.

Shirszae takes a drink from a black-walnut vial.
    Shirszae eats a potash crystal.

"Eep!" you scream in fright.

The Imperial Tiltyard.
    There are 4 runic knights here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground
    . An obsidian eye sigil is here. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. Mounted atop a sleek 
    snow panther, a mountain archer coolly scans the distant peaks. Staring about himself with an eternal 
    frown, a spectral gorilla broods here. There are 2 phantom grizzly bears here. This spectral mule is 
    hunched, throwing his weight forward to ever pull an invisible cart. Exuding a most fearful atmosphere,
    a terrifying chimera ominously skulks about here. A phantom spider lurks in the shadows, the outline 
    of its hulking frame scarcely discernible. An intricate bench of dark blue marble stands here 
    invitingly. Silver Sentry Kaden Ashaela, Scarlattan is here. He wields a shadowy staff of restrained 
    power in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption bearing the arms of Kaden in his right. Shield 
    Curator Shirszae Nynniaw is riding on a dreadful chimera. She wields Caoineadh, a massive long-hilted 
    carmine sword in both hands.
    You see a single exit leading southeast.

"Heh heh heh," Kaden chuckles.

Shirszae says with a faded Kamleikanese accent, "...So unfair. That hurts ridiculously much."

Kaden blinks.

You say in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "You hit knight."
    You say in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "And archer."

Kaden says in a quiet voice, "Oi!"
    Kaden says in a quiet voice, "I did."

You say in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "But they were cool!"

You attempt to stifle your amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

Kaden mumbles incoherently.

Shirszae laughs softly.

Kaden nods his head emphatically.

You say in an ear numbing, augmented voice, "This is BEST EVER."
    You attempt to stifle your amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.
    You roll on the floor, laughing.
  • Do you see how much fun guard bashing Cyrene is now? :lol: