What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Trey said:
    Asmodron said:
    Saw the 500 credit reward

I see no one around

I buy 20 tokens

I win

Discover it is 500 bound credits...while i've been trying to save up unbound....

Should have read the fine print...

Edit: Actually..just reread the announce post, doesnt even mention it >> . The only thing I had to go by it was this: "500 credit jackpot within the next 50 spins on the Wheel of Fortune!"

The 500cr jackpot has always been bound, afaik.

I honestly couldnt recall. I was waiting to ask someone or bring it to the forums. Then I saw that jackpot...and I would have hated myself if it wasnt bound and I let it go.

Minifie said:
    you got a bonus 500cr. Take it and run, bound or not IMO.

I just dont have a need for it is all >> . I suppose it'll gather dust in my pockets.
  • I can think of countless things I could do with even 500 bound credits, but I love customizing and making stuff returning and non-decay :D
  • Minifie said:
    I can think of countless things I could do with even 500 bound credits, but I love customizing and making stuff returning and non-decay :D
    Hmm....that's not a bad idea...perhaps i'll finally look into making a pet
  • Ask @Penwize about pets. God damn aviary attendant I swear. 

• Well he can afford me now at least.
  • Tukio said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of atavian wings.
    Won on my free spin today.
    Living the dreeeeeam! Congrats!!
  • Truax said:
    So happy that this could be a Rave:

Nothing is left of this once-mighty warhorse but its ivory bones. Despite the absence of flesh and 
    muscle, the creature holds his head proudly, and an eerie glow illuminates his eye sockets with the 
    strange illusion of life. Tied around his exposed ribcage is a saddle of ragged leather, the ebony 
    surface torn and scarred from age-old battles.
    A skeletal steed is not one to be trifled with.

Tru's skeletal menagerie is finally complete!  :3
    Binky? Is that you? :D
  • I love you so much. 

Whomever doesn't get that reference, go die in a fire. 
  • Wait Binky is my childs pacifier. And thats 'Mr Binky where are you' to you. So my son says
  • Nazihk said:
    IIRC, Binky is an actual living horse, not a skeleton horse.
    You recall correctly.
  • how i picture occultist doing this with their enlightenment(hahaha...)  

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Nazihk said:
    IIRC, Binky is an actual living horse, not a skeleton horse.
    You could still call the horse Binky and have a fun reference. Paging @Ugrach, maybe we can have "My Little Binky" sets for Logosmas this year.
  • Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your foe.
    Drawing back a curved sword of shifting shadows, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a mangy old dog.
    You have slain a mangy old dog, retrieving the corpse.
    keneanung: Added the new possible target a mangy old dog to the end of the priority list.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 108.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Stratum of Puissance.

For Science: Lvl 107 - 108

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0I_WSreM

*Nearly all players listed that are non-Hashani will be out of the arena, although might be a couple I've missed.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • No Atalkez death. Fake log

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    No Atalkez death. Fake log
    Too much leaping away before the fight even begins!
  • NocNoc
    edited November 2017
    Joined a city, found a bath house, occupied said bath house, engaged in monking about and making a new friend(?) who will sit and listen to you babble about things. I will eventually convert all of Ashtan to Rome-esque philosophers lounging in the bath house(s that will spring up following my rise to power).

I also managed to find a letter Juliet lost, I'm bath-crazy but I do do other things.
  • edited November 2017
    Went pvp'ing vs. Targ today.

Having @Alrena in Depthswalker is the very very best thing <3

(Also @Kiet and @Leviticus are hurty)

ETA: @Vender brave.
  • Wicella said:
    The bounty placed on you by Targossas has been claimed by a citizen.

A contract has been taken out on you and accepted by a member of the Ivory Mark.

The bounty placed on you by Mhaldor has been claimed by a citizen.

A contract has been taken out on you and accepted by a member of the Quisalis Mark.

*gulp*

Time to go and burrow off plane again ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Reyson said:
    Went pvp'ing vs. Targ today.

Having Alrena in Depthswalker is the very very best thing <3

(Also Kiet and Leviticus are hurty)

ETA: Vender brave.
    Wow, way to paint a big(ger) target on my back. Et tu, Reyson?
  • Changed target to alrena
  • Thank god
  • As if we don't already always target her first.
  • She's scary but surprisingly squishy. Obvious first target candidate.