What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Frederich said:
    Woke up to a guard raid on a 1 person cwho.  Yikes.

Yikes.

Got alerted/pinged on Skype/Discord to a guard bash happening in Targ. Quickly login in with the rest of  pain train.

fixed
  • Fred didn't show up until it was over. I also doubt anyone Discorded him, given there weren't many people around to Discord him, and I wasn't on Discord. Not that it would be wrong if that did happen. He probably just saw the website alerts.

Was fun. Glad to see Mdor doing something. Was hoping you'd stay for the sanction though. :(

• @Leviticus

I actually woke up because I had to let my dog out, because she is a fickle sunuvabitch who wants me to wake up at 10:30~ every morning.  Whilst waiting for her to come back inside, and me brushing my teeth, I picked up my handy-dandy phone, and saw..

2017/10/08 15:20:51 - Proficy slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:21:30 - Crixos slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:24:56 - Saibel slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:25:01 - The city's font has been empowered.
    2017/10/08 15:26:01 - Leviticus slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:28:56 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2017/10/08 15:33:30 - Saibel slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:34:13 - Proficy slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:36:31 - Proficy slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:37:37 - Saibel slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:38:11 - Proficy slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:38:22 - Leviticus slew a Brighthold watchman.
    2017/10/08 15:41:54 - Proficy slew a weary soldier.

and logged in because.  Y'know.  I use the app on my phone to keep up with shit if I ain't logged in.

So sit yo ass down, cuz I ain't in the Achaean discord and my last PM was from a dude from an entirely different game, talking to me about how gay a show was and how he loved it.
  • I was at 7y.o. Godchild's birthday party. Almost home. Has the pain train left the station? I'm all hopped up on sugary treats >_<
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited October 2017
    Xaden said:
    I was at 7y.o. Godchild's birthday party. Almost home. Has the pain train left the station? I'm all hopped up on sugary treats >_<

This is the "pain train," for reference:

Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                   ---- --  -----
    Oathsworn Mezghar                                           2  On  Depthswalker
    Unsworn Welsh                                               1  On  Depthswalker
    Unsworn Eudemus                                             1  On  Priest
    Bahtell                                                     5  On  Priest
    Yuriy                                                       1  On  Monk
    Ada al Ashtad                                               6  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Legionnaire Issam                                           2  On  Bard (Dragon)
    Caefir Initiate, Frederich Obuun, Defender of the Isles     4  On  Black Dragon (Monk)
    Eminent Master Farrah Roualt                                6  On  Alchemist (Dragon)

(6 of those actually showed up long after Mhaldor was gone, but Everest and Ankha were there earlier)

Obligatory "choo choo"

• Xadens WPM is now 30, better watch out  ;)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I will never understand, why small children lick the icing off of cupcakes and throw the cupcake away.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    I will never understand, why small children lick the icing off of cupcakes and throw the cupcake away.

Why -do- you do that, Aralaya?

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    Zbaco said:
    Log in, read city logs, see that recently-enemied person has been trespassing in the city and is still in the realms.
    Later, while hunting, farsee person and notice that he's back in the city once again.
    Track down person, unphase him, get attacked. Introduce person to guards. Guards do their job quite nicely.
    Continue happily with my Cyrenian day.
    Was that the guy Verrucht called the guards on a bit back? 
  • My Day Part 2: Cyrenian Boogaloo

Hanging out at Centre Crossing, not really up to anything, when suddenly...

- Brazier attempt! (cloak tat sez LOL)
    - Brazier attempt! (cloak tat sez LOL)

Same person I called the guards on earlier. Alert the city, person flees, but is chased down and killed.

Person comes back for more. Join defence party...

(the following is a dramatization of the events that occurred. No Cyrenians were hurt during the making of this dramatization)

*follow*
    *move*move*move*
    *wait*
    *wait*
    *wai--OHCRAPTHEREHEIS*gut*gut*target fled to Skies*
    *move*wait*move*wait*
    *attempted yank on party member, mass salve sez LOL*
    *move*gut*gut*target fled to Skies*

(repeat a few more times, until...)

*move*gut*gut*

You have slain Person.

*Person bursts, starts to redef, Party wails on him*

You have slain Person.

*Person embraces*

You flash the victory sign.

- fin -

• @Vender is still learning how to serp, be nice to him.
  • Atalkez said:
    It was bugging me, so...

2017-10-08 19:58:24 - Vender was slain by Zbaco.

2017-10-08 19:58:30 - Vender was slain by Zbaco.

I was trying not to call him out and be TOO smug about it, is all.

• Just drove longest distance I've ever driven, mostly on highways.

None of my passengers died. I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet fuck backseat drivers jfc

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Solnir said:
    @Vender is still learning how to serp, be nice to him.
    no, learn other places, not Cyrene. Cos if you can't beat a cyrenian you suck, no second chance man. 
  • edited October 2017
    Dochitha said:
    Solnir said:
    @Vender is still learning how to serp, be nice to him.
    no, learn other places, not Cyrene. Cos if you can't beat a cyrenian you suck, no second chance man. 

watch ur mouf lil bitch
  • edited October 2017
    it was varying degrees of 5v1 and 3v1 and i got some kills

edit: i am happy that i gave a cyrenian something exciting to do but i find it odd that you're gloating about guarding one person and then teaming him with overwhelming numbers. also the brazier was intended to poke at you and some of the yanks were successful.
    spread positivity
  • Leviticus said:
    Alyxeri said:
    Fun fights with Mhaldor! Started with me and @Rangor fighting @Proficy and @Locki in Annwyn.. They went back down (with Crixos I think) so we were like "no thanks!" since @Lyrin ditched us shortly before, 2v3 with 2 apostates is yuck.

So they decided to be meanies and kill our shrines since we didn't go back after them, and then Lyrin came back, yay... And Darrod helped and we died cause 0 organisation. Then @Leviticus joined and it just became a huge clusterfuck, and @Mycen and @Ashmond joined and made it even worse.

I think we came out ahead, after all the back and forth, sorry for some of the underhanded tactics, I think we'd have gotten rekt if we didn't :(

It was still fun! Small group fights is so much more enjoyable than 12 on 12 raids where half of it is just dying to LoS. Yay early morning fights, that aren't massively in favour of one side!
    I don't know why Crixos wasn't shielded...
    Real men take it standing. 
  • Kiet said:

Alyxeri said:
    It was still fun! Small group fights is so much more enjoyable than 12 on 12 raids where half of it is just dying to LoS. Yay early morning fights, that aren't massively in favour of one side!
    god yes. small fights are infinitely more fun than 20 person bashing attack smash fests. I wish it was feasible to force more small fights! I've lost a lot of interest in group combat lately because it's always just massive groups given everyone swarmed to a single city and most of the others got kinda screwed with even having fighters so we can't usually pick fights with them.
    Frederich said:

Yikes.
    seems fair for the repeated 3:1 odds raids you've personally been in idk

Eu timezone has smaller numbers. :)
  • Rangor said:
    Kiet said:

Alyxeri said:
    god yes. small fights are infinitely more fun than 20 person bashing attack smash fests. I wish it was feasible to force more small fights! I've lost a lot of interest in group combat lately because it's always just massive groups given everyone swarmed to a single city and most of the others got kinda screwed with even having fighters so we can't usually pick fights with them.
    Frederich said:

Yikes.
    seems fair for the repeated 3:1 odds raids you've personally been in idk

Eu timezone has smaller numbers. :)
    And less fun
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    And less fun
    @Rangor found our next gank target.
  • EU timezone is definitely more fun tbh.
  • edited October 2017

I was going to say that the people are also nicer.

Then @Xaden posted.

• let's grief xaden out of europe
  • we did it