What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I received a letter from "a friend". My friends sign their letters.  :/
  • I am so sorry! I almost added "and not sooner" or something to that effect, but ultimately thought it would be too wordy that way.

It was pretty funny, though  :#
  • I know it was fun for me :)

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I mean its not a Mhaldorian sermon if someone doesn't die.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I learned that attach flame sigil to staff is really not what I wanted to do. And I can't figure out a way to remove the bloody thing stupid artefact staff.

No I swear, I am a really competent magi.

• Xaden said:
    Yes I am very serious, I have actually been sunk by a baby seamonster. :disappointed:

Learn from these guys, brother. They shall hone your edge and bless you with the salty bite of the ocean.
  • Ozmatiah said:
    I learned that attach flame sigil to staff is really not what I wanted to do. And I can't figure out a way to remove the bloody thing stupid artefact staff.

Can probably issue yourself to have it removed if there's no other way to do it. I'm honestly not sure if there is or not, never flamed something I didn't intend to flame before haha

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You can humgii it and see if it returns sans flame.
  • edited October 2017
    Antidas said:
    Ozmatiah said:
    I learned that attach flame sigil to staff is really not what I wanted to do. And I can't figure out a way to remove the bloody thing stupid artefact staff.

Can probably issue yourself to have it removed if there's no other way to do it. I'm honestly not sure if there is or not, never flamed something I didn't intend to flame before haha
    Yeah, the amount of stupid I instantly felt is not really measurable. Thankfully the Gods smiled on me and I can wield it again. 

Much love to whoever fixed my staff, without giving me a title "Worlds Best Magi, Oz"

You cease wielding an elemental staff in your left hand.
    You begin to wield a blackwood dragon staff in your left hand.

That never felt so good! Hah, sure there was no real impact, but dammit that is my staff.

• Hataru said:
    I guess they spell sermon like m-u-r-d-e-r
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Tysandr said:
    Hataru said:
    I guess they spell sermon like m-u-r-d-e-r
    We even got a bonus maiming! Ultimate sermon success.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Realised I can multiclass now beyond level 80, so I went ahead and picked up Blademaster for my 2nd class, cause I really like the class concept! Thought, till I can get my hands on enough lessons, maybe I could just fool around with getting a nice sword.

So after a long trip around Sapience, I got this:
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Eclipsing Lemmings!"
    And after I fed that to a humgii and fooled around with the CLASS SWITCH command for a bit, I got this:
    You may not change class again so soon.
    Oh dear, I totally forgot about THAT part of the scrolls! :sweat_smile:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • Oh it is alright, not needed, but thanks! I have 0 lessons at the moment to spend!

I also need a good excuse to finish my PhD literature review part ASAP... :cold_sweat:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • edited October 2017

Finally splurged and used my Mayan Crowns:

a crude gut cord necklace.

This single cord of treated gut forms a large hoop, able to be hung around the neck. It is secured by a simple latch at the back, allowing for easy removal. Hanging from the necklace are the shrunken head of Kriemhilde.
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited October 2017
    Truax said:

This single cord of treated gut forms a large hoop, able to be hung around the neck. It is secured by a simple latch at the back, allowing for easy removal. Hanging from the necklace are the shrunken head of Kriemhilde.
    Savor it. I got something in store for you too. And yeah, now I do have a problem with you both ICly and OOCly. Also, 'are the head of'? That's for plural, not singular. Unless there are more heads and you just want to harass me on the fucking forums too. That's okay. I got something good in store. 
  • edited October 2017
    Truax said:

Savor it. I got something in store for you too. And yeah, now I do have a problem with you both ICly and OOCly. Also, 'are the head of'? That's for plural, not singular. Unless there are more heads and you want to harass me on the fucking forums too. That's okay. I got something good in store. 
    @Kriemhilde, this post wasn't about or directed toward you. I'm sorry if you felt that it was. I was legit excited to have finally figured out what I wanted to use my Mayan Crowns for and that's about it. This kind of off-topic banter just ruins the thread, so please stop.  I'm sorry that the consequences of your recent IC actions have unhinged you, but so we're clear: There's nothing you can possibly do or say that is going to impact the very real person making this post because Achaea is just a game to me.
    edited October 2017
    Truax said:
    Truax said:

Savor it. I got something in store for you too. And yeah, now I do have a problem with you both ICly and OOCly. Also, 'are the head of'? That's for plural, not singular. Unless there are more heads and you want to harass me on the fucking forums too. That's okay. I got something good in store. 
    @Kriemhilde, this post wasn't about or directed toward you. I'm sorry if you felt that it was. I was legit excited to have finally figured out what I wanted to use my Mayan Crowns for and that's about it. This kind of off-topic banter just ruins the thread, so please stop.  I'm sorry that the consequences of your recent IC actions have made you so unhinged, but so we're clear: There's nothing you can possibly do or say that is going to impact the very real person making this post because Achaea is just a game to me. I come here for fun, not drama. 
    Sorry if you saw it that way. I honestly have trouble reading people and I didn't know exactly what you meant by that post. Thanks for clarifying. You don't want the drama here on the forums, okay. I'll save it for in-game. And you are right, this thread is not for personal problems against other people, sorry about that. But what happened last night is not entirely an IC affair. You don't see through my eyes and you don't see through his eyes; you simply don't have the full picture of what happened. I'll keep the hostility in-game and in-character. 

As for what happened to me? Someone with a serious problem stripped away a lot of my hard work and kicked me out of my home and I am not going to let him ruin my life. I love Ashtan and I love the Vanguard and I have good friends in Ashtan who I love and am loved by and I hope I can get my home back. I'm not letting one person ruin this for me. 
    edited October 2017
    Hataru said:
    Man I really suggest you heed Nicola's previous warnings about talking about things you've issued about. This really isn't the place and you're gonna risk getting forum banned.
    I'm sorry man. I included a segment about what really happened to me in character. I don't offer excuses; only explanations. 
  • Hataru said:
    Man I really suggest you heed Nicola's previous warnings about talking about things you've issued about. This really isn't the place and you're gonna risk getting forum banned.
    I'm sorry man. I included a segment about what really happened to me in character. I don't offer excuses; only explanations. 
    Don't apologize, none of us care if you get forum banned, so there's nothing to be sorry to us about. Hataru just pointed out that you're blatantly breaking a rule that you were warned about literally yesterday. If you don't care about that and are willing to accept the consequences, then more power to ya! For the record, though, it probably hurts your cause regarding the issue if you keep talking about it in public.

edited October 2017
    Antidas said:
    Hataru said:
    Don't apologize, none of us care if you get forum banned, so there's nothing to be sorry to us about. Hataru just pointed out that you're blatantly breaking a rule that you were warned about literally yesterday. If you don't care about that and are willing to accept the consequences, then more power to ya! For the record, though, it probably hurts your cause regarding the issue if you keep talking about it in public.
    Meh. Understood. But you don't speak for everyone. That 'none of us' shit. I don't like it when someone comes and talks for an entire group without their word too. But I understand. I'll stop. Don't need everyone to say the same thing, I get it. 
    I can basically confirm to you, none of us care if someone who is abusing the rules gets banned. If you're breaking the rules, that's on you, no one cares if you get forum banned over it. 100% no one cares. You're breaking very, very clearly laid rules - its on you at this point. And, honestly? Not helping you to flip out on people here who are just trying to gently remind you so you don't get in trouble or hurt your issue case. But hey, if you wanna be a little shit about it, feel free, but its on you and don't be surprised when there's consequences.
  • Well... not true. Some of us will find it vaguely entertaining for maybe a couple of days then forget about it as we wait for the next drama pops us we can get small vicarious thrills from.
    edited October 2017
    I am not trying to break the rules, seriously.....sorry if it looks that way. I'm not trying to be a little shit but you want to come in and be belligerent about it. I'm going to defend myself.  Seriously drop it and lay off like I'm fucking trying to but people keep coming in with new stuff to say. I'll back down if you back down. Can't fucking believe I show nothing but a good attitude till this point and complete strangers want to come and start a fight anyway. Yeah whatever, people like you will always be around; I know what to do.  Drop it and I'll drop it like I'm trying to drop it. This is just a good argument for forum ignores too; some of us need it. By the way Hataru, you owe me an IC spar unless you want to start shit with me OOCly for whatever reason then we can just stick eachother on ignore instead.  You think you have power over me, you don't. Drop it like I'm trying to drop it. I'm not sitting down and letting people insult me. I don't even know either of you, never even spoken to you but you jump in when I'm TRYING to diffuse a situation and blow it up anyway. Drop it and ignore me like I'm going to ignore you.  I'll listen to the admins of this game no problem but don't think for one second that YOU can intimidate me with threats. I'm not going to give you that. Hopefully someone comes along and deletes this entire mess of a string but until then any further transgressions are going to be reported without further response. I have expressed several times that I am trying to DIFFUSE this situation and lay it off but you keep coming in and harassing me with further bullshit. It doesn't bother me, trust me, I have dealt with far far far far worse but I am not just going to ignore it and say its totally fine. Sit and laugh and think whatever you want to think because I'm doing the same thing. Lay it off, let all of this get deleted. I have already said I'm not INTERESTED in fighting on the damn forums; so lay it off. If you have a problem with me, take it to my face ICly because Kriem absolutely loves fighting.