What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• 6 levels today got me up to 74, not bad for a few hours bashing.
  • So a few nights I noticed that my credibility had taken a hit and I had no idea why so I issued myself and this was what I got back: 

Message #571        Sent by A very nice staff member who shouldn't have to deal with my shit.
    2017/8/27/22:24 Greetings! Regarding your issue #80427: Your credibility was 
    docked when you said to a mistweaver "Fuck this city, fuck the bloodsworn and 
    fuck everything else about this wrecthed shitburg." I hope this helps illuminate 
    the situation and improve your role-playing in future. Please let us know if you 
    have any further questions via ISSUE ME!

Emery and I were annoyed at the time, but I love you Targossas! I can't stop laughing although I feel bad that I made a staff member repeat all that.
  • Emery said:
    So a few nights I noticed that my credibility had taken a hit and I had no idea why so I issued myself and this was what I got back: 

Message #571        Sent by A very nice staff member who shouldn't have to deal with my shit.
    fuck everything else about this wrecthed shitburg." I hope this helps illuminate 
    the situation and improve your role-playing in future. Please let us know if you 

Emery and I were annoyed at the time, but I love you Targossas! I can't stop laughing although I feel bad that I made a staff member repeat all that.
    That's beautiful. Though I'll be honest, if admins were privy to what I said about Mhaldorians last night after work, mine would say "A shrub rustles here angrily making a tirade of violent threats, or just rustling in the breeze, hard to tell."
  • Emery said:
    So a few nights I noticed that my credibility had taken a hit and I had no idea why so I issued myself and this was what I got back: 

I am a little confused - was there anything overtly OOC about your feelings? Aren't you allowed to be frustrated and rail?

About 400 years ago I defiled a Shrine in the Druid Guildhouse, while a Druid for very good RP reasons, sufficiently good that the OH of that Divine came, and instead of killing me on the spot, we spoke, they sympathized, I apologized, and we together formed a plan of next actions.

Needless to say, as I was defiling (along with my beautiful bride I should add) we were saying less than kind things about the Divine in question.

Again, all in very good role playing manner and fashion, but not much different from the vulgar portions above (although my mouth is much more foul than Serendipity, who does not swear.)

Anyway, a long way to say - was your frustration clearly OOC or were you being docked for the language or what? I'm a tad confused and curious.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• That's what I was wondering. Looked like just some potty mouth to me.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• He got docked for saying "fuck" three times directed at a denizen. You're not allowed to do that.

• Generally can't swear like that anywhere public. Private tells/clans are fine.

Credibility docks are for both OOC and violations of language rules, so it wasn't really anything to do with it being OOC.
  • Farrah said:
    Generally can't swear like that anywhere public. Private tells/clans are fine.

Credibility docks are for both OOC and violations of language rules, so it wasn't really anything to do with it being OOC.
    Considerably more likely for it to be noticed when you direct it at a denizen, though. I'm pretty sure there are systems in place to monitor those.
  • Okay, so it was about the language and not the belief/attitude? I can buy that. (Although not sure at a denizen should be the same as in a regular "say" or on channel, etc., but I guess I can see why if we consider denizens to be real then they count.

And I talk to them all the time.

"No, I don't have anything better to do."
    "Yes, this is the way we treat nobles."
    "No he's not, I already killed him."

Are some of my favorites.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Talking to denizens? A-Okay.
    Cursing at denizens? Not okay.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    What if I kill the denizens?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Torinn said:
    I mean.. I always imagined that's kinda what happened when you desecrated shrines.  You utter heretical words like "@Sartan is a fatty" or some such.
    I always thought it was more along the lines of denouncing the beliefs the god espouses, or using yours in some ritualistic fashion or in the manner of a spell. At least the mental image is considerably less silly that way.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Great. Now every time we go defile, I'm going to have that in my head...
  • Talamond said:
    Great. Now every time we go defile, I'm going to have that in my head...
    "Bloodsworn rulez, Sartan droolz!"
    "Down with Sartan..." -I dunno anything that rhymes (in a demeaning way) with Sartan...
  • "Here i sit, cheeks a-flexing
    Giving birth to another @Sartan belief" just doesnt have a good ring to it

• What points are double and tri Dragon then?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I heard double was 106!
     <3 
  • Please stop this conversation, I'm starting to feel ill...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited August 2017
    Mathilda said:
    I heard double was 106!
    This is all speculation of course, but since all other IRE games follow the same formulas for most of their calculations...

Total exp from 1-100 is roughly 2,000,000,000. (99-100 is 330,000,000)
    100-101 is 346,500,000 -- each level after that increases at a fairly standard slope, which gets higher and higher as the levels increase.

Double dragon, would be somewhere between 105 and 106. Triple would be the rest of that level, and then somewhere between 109 and 110. By the time you're Penwize's level, you're getting 1-100 every single level.

At Proficy's and Seragorn's level, they're getting a bit over 2/3 of the way to dragon with every level they do.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sobriquet said:
    What points are double and tri Dragon then?
    Did someone say Double Dragon?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Sobriquet said:
    What points are double and tri Dragon then?
    Did someone say Double Dragon?

Exactly what I was thinking.. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Greys said:
    Got a starshot rack for The Bad Idea thanks to @Kayeil, @Kogan, @Naomh

Well fought @Mercer, @Jinsun, @Klendathu, @Akhunaga, @Tianondria, @Alrena, @Kiet, @Reyson, @Seortiae.
    You and @Mercer were rockstars in that event. Totally thought you guys were outnumbered, was not expecting that to go so well. Was really fun overall since it was a last minute decision to jump in and participate and I've never done ship battle before, nor had Kogan or Naomh.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited August 2017
    Feel bad I didn't try and stay up for it now. Wonder if we had enough to crew a second ship alongside Jinsun