What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Noticed the Ash Wood Shikudo staff is totally broken and felt disappointed to actually gambling talismans to get it...

First it can burrow you in urban and the only way to get out is to ISSUE ME.

Next, it prones+stun worldwide, then it gets fixed, now, you prone+stun yourself, no one else...zzz..

It has only 3 effects:
    - Prone+stun yourself and no one else
    - burrow yourself and no one else (this is fixed, you won't burrow into urban anymore)
    - cancels room shadow 
    - randomly no effects.

I kinda expects there were more effects to it to be fun, and also less bugs? Rushed it paying lots of credits for the last 2 pieces for they are so darn rare already... plus I already had an L3 staff... so... disappointment is high today... before anyone go nutz wanting the staff. Don't want another disappointed staff wielder.

• The issue with it burrowing you in Urban should be resolved now. If you're encountering further issues, please keep ISSUEing or BUGging them.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • I had an amazing time with @Boosteya and some of his mates, we were chatting it up in a dirty old cave. I decided to kill a puny centipide. Rip me!
  • edited June 2017
    I pretty-fied Wundersys' affs-on-prompt tag thing.

Also fixed when it displays being truelocked, since there were some times that it'd say you were truelocked even when you had tree/class ability able to be used (also updated to reflect depthswalker/shaman/etc and the affs that block their active)

Now shows total and masked aff count, too!

Locking affs are capitalised/made to stand out, this list updates dynamically based on what class you are. If you're serpent for example, weariness gets capitalised and turned red. If not then it remains lower case and purple. If you're dragon then both weariness AND recklessness gets treated this way. Etc etc. Only ones not treated this way are confusion/disrupt.

Also made a new tag for what locks you have on you; supports all of them! Soft/venom/hard/true/rift1/rift2/slow!

Yay for being somewhat productive. The system's easy to code for, but it's also really annoying at points too.

eta: For shaman specifically it also tracks if you have daina attuned, to determine if you need selarnia or not for truelocks! Yaaaaay.
  • edited June 2017
    @Laniara Doesn't get you out of your Captain proficiency exams. I don't care how thalassophobic your housemates are.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    *twitch*
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Ahmet said:
    *twitch*
    -pats-  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• RomRom
    edited June 2017
    That's awesome! I always make it a point to ask familiar Achaea names if they play, usually just by saying "Achaea" or something in all chat without aim. This makes you seem less weird.

So far I got matched against Verily+Lilian when Overwatch came out but that's all.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • I endured the pain and spam of having over 100 talisman pieces being transferred to me... I can't even imagine the monotony on @Aegoths side. Steps closer to completing this Silver Dragon talisman.
  • Frederich said:
    @Taryius

I endured the pain of being transfered 1600~ talisman pieces.  1 levelat a time.
    I'm so sorry
  • Why don't you combine them first??

• You silly people. Combine -> transfer in one piece.
     <3 
  • Combining them is more work for ME. "dor transfer whatever to whoever" is more work for THEM.
  • TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    ...combining doesn't take balance though...

• Yeah but I have to type more things.
  • edited June 2017
    Damek, Feranki Magelord says, "Slain by a puny dragon? How is this possible?"

My self esteem :(
  • Vercio said:
    Got bored and starting grabbing bounties for people who would duel... ended up getting my first favor with Mhaldor. Aegoth cityfavoured Vercio for: Very impressive initiative in clearing our bounty board. Soldiers like you will go far indeed... Thank you Commandant.
    Happy to be a sacrificial lamb for your favour ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Momma needs her mementoes -- poke me more. :)
     <3 
  • Phrasing...