What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Keorin said:
    Antonius said:
    Keorin said:
    Taryius said:
    Crescent is pretty awesome! And brutal! Just needs to have an awesome custom deathsight.
    It's awesome until you realize that your target has to be prone to actually perform the kick, making the kill message make no sense.
    It seems like it makes sense if you think of it as a penalty kick or field goal (depending on which type of football you're interested in) using their head as the ball. Whether that makes it less awesome is up to you.
    I wouldn't mind it punting heads, but it wouldn't send the head flying if it passes effortlessly through a neck, and it wouldn't really be a crescent kick, either.

You can definitely work to make it fit, but both the hit and miss messages (missing involves them ducking) both make it seem like it's supposed to be similar to an IRL crescent kick. Only the mechanics stand out, really.
    I think it is some duck and crescent move. Shikudo is complicated. 
  • Crescent kicks can turn fairly readily into axe kicks depending on the positioning of the target. I have often (accidentally/reactively) dropped an axe on someone's collar bone after them shifting their head backwards to avoid the incoming contact.

Having said that, this reads like a round house kick, really, given that contact with a crescent kick is side on, heal and ball of foot connecting with someone's face at the same time.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I hope tekura gets chain punch. Wing Chun style. 
  • Shout out to @Dochitha for being the bravest dude IG. 
  • Taryius said:
    A bloodthirsty jackdaw thrashes in agony as necromantic forces ravage her brain.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a bloodthirsty jackdaw, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #602 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

FINALLY!!

Too many people to shoutout but you all know who you are, from lending me artefacts, to sips of lucky, to going out hunting with me, to motivating me on and on! I'm so excited!

Atleast...you can still get memontoes..
    I was caught in the middle of the month, and didn't know you could'nt get them anymore..

:'( 
  • @Xaden's been teaching me well! One day I'll actually be decent. :D
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Solnir said:
    @Xaden's been teaching me well! One day I'll actually be decent. :D
    Oxymoron? :trollface:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Solnir said:
    @Xaden's been teaching me well! One day I'll actually be decent. :D
    Oxymoron? :trollface:
    Cash me outside.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Today, Lyrin gifted me with a willow tree pot!

a flower pot holding a miniature willow tree
    Rich tones of loamy soil waft a refreshing scent from this modest flower pot. Within, a miniature willow tree stretches a mere two feet into the air, a weathered collection of thick knots and twisted gnarls writhing across its sap-crusted trunk. A profusion of spindly limbs droop and drift, characteristically weeping under the weight of its leaves, which are a hundred different shades of green.

Now all I need is to find someone who sells a corpse flower plant to own the entire flora collection set!
  • Happy to see you made it. Even if you're... wait, what was it that you called it? A dirty earth worshiper? lol
    Crazy that you made the last level in one day. Well done! I'm over here struggling for 30% a day. xD
  • Draedetha said:
    Happy to see you made it. Even if you're... wait, what was it that you called it? A dirty earth worshiper? lol
    Crazy that you made the last level in one day. Well done! I'm over here struggling for 30% a day. xD
    Once you hit 90 it is SOOOO much faster. I stalled out a bit at 95 but then went full bashing nonstop and had a lot of xp boosters for 98
  • Profithyst, Orbs, Life-Enhancement and dedication
  • Reyson falls to Ahura Rangor Corten, Hierophant of Eleusis, his body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Reyson has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Counter of Leaves, Faedwyn Winterhart.

Vika has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Counter of Leaves, Faedwyn Winterhart.

Llesvelt has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Counter of Leaves, Faedwyn Winterhart.

Utianima is slain by Aureate Shield, Senoske Rainshilde's psychic assault.

Utianima has bled out, slain by the might of Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet.

Seortiae has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Counter of Leaves, Faedwyn Winterhart.

Seortiae dies screaming under the assault of Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet's fire and flame.

Good times were had by all. Much love to everyone involved in that fight.

• - 2017/06/03 07:47:24 - Bors falls to Seortiae, Unholy Phantom, his body seared to a crisp by
    electric energy.
    - 2017/06/03 07:52:37 - Llesvelt has bled out, slain by the might of Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom
    Man' Le'Yuet.
    - 2017/06/03 07:52:42 - Llesvelt falls to Bors, Initiate of the Ithmia, his body seared to a crisp
    by electric energy.
    - 2017/06/03 07:53:59 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Bors in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:02 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Miriew in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:04 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Miriew in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:08 - Kiet has bled out, slain by the might of Forestwalker Lyrin Le'Coeur.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:08 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Rangor in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:09 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Rangor in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:10 - Senoske dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Awakened
    Utianima, Pestilent Disciple.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:12 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Grondson in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:14 - Kiet falls to Forestwalker Lyrin Le'Coeur, his body seared to a crisp by
    electric energy.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:16 - Grondson has bled out, slain by the might of Reyson, Unholy Phantom.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:28 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Lyrin in protection of His city.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:31 - Lyrin has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Eveitha, Acolyte of
    Cruelty.
    - 2017/06/03 07:54:35 - A Blackrock cleric says a final prayer to the Lord of Evil as he crushes the
    skull of Faedwyn in protection of His city.

We got even! Was fun.
  • Guards are tricky. Need to position the tank better next time.
  • I had a really fun no-starbursts duel with @Rangor. First fight I've gotten the shakes in for ages and ages, that was good!
  • You're a toy dragon with a prop now, but keep at it.
  • Had a lot of fun with @Bors trying to stop exterms earlier, 4 v 2! I saw where a lot of my prios were messed up in curing for dform and had a blast with it. @Kiet and @Alrena you two are hard as tar to slow down together with affs kudos to you both was really a lot of fun this go around even if I did get stomped!
  • Today I realized my vision is getting worse. Getting harder to see the text without it being a blur. I already use a flat screen tv to play on, and I don't think I could ever adjust to using a screen reader... Bleh. 
  • Gavriil said:
    Today I realized my vision is getting worse. Getting harder to see the text without it being a blur. I already use a flat screen tv to play on, and I don't think I could ever adjust to using a screen reader... Bleh. 
    Glasses not cutting it? :(
  • Daeir said:
    Most TV's generally have pretty poor pixel resolution to begin with, tried using a normal monitor with 20-32pt assistive truetype fonts? Garamond Semibold or Helvetica Bold should help and I think Mudlet supports those out of the box as well.
    This. TVs intentionally have much lower resolution than a (decent) monitor, because they are built to be used from a greater distance.