What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• #NotANovice
    #24/7Gank

Kid knows what he's doing; grab everyone on CWHO and gank him back to Minia. Generally how you get them to stop, as has been foretold.
  • Wicella said:
    TBH the past few days have kinda sucked for both sides.  The way I see it, Mhaldor's had to deal with uprooting/denizen killing/smudging at their non peak times.  On the other side, I've personally dealt with rejuvenating and replanting 200+ rooms of exterminations, Mhaldorian serpents sneaking in and killing our denizens, and this new Yinthatous fellow is over here blackwinding and exterminating one room per forest for over an hour. :lol:  

@Mhaldor: You don't know suffering until you spend 2 RL hours rejuvenating and replanting multiple forests *after* defending for 3+ hours! Haha.
    I've lead both of the extermination parties. The first lasted an hour and 15 minutes from the time I said "we're going to do this, gather" and everyone being back inside Mhaldor. The second was much less than an hour, close to 35-40 minutes . Don't lie and say we're doing this for over 3 hours at a time.

We are exterminating when you guys have more than enough around to defend.

We've communicated IC and OOC what the problem is and how we're going to react to it. The response? More uprooting and an early morning crusade.

If you want us to stop, then stop the extremely toxic behavior of your citizens that are doing the uprooting, implanting, and denizen killing when we have no one online. I can guarantee you that after seeing it was attempted again today we're going to double our efforts.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Cooper said:
    We've communicated IC and OOC what the problem is and how we're going to react to it. The response? More uprooting and an early morning crusade.

If you want us to stop, then stop the extremely toxic behavior of your citizens that are doing the uprooting, implanting, and denizen killing when we have no one online. I can guarantee you that after seeing it was attempted again today we're going to double our efforts.
    Wow, that's... juvenile. If you want it to stop, it's in your power to stop it. My 4 and 6 year olds have this argument - he did it to me so I'm doing it to him.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ya sure if you think exterming during peak hours is comparable to uprooting when you admittedly think there's literally no one online, lol.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kiet said:
    He hit me first.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ok, next time we'll just ignore them and let them uproot totems forever obv. Good plan.
  • edited May 2017
    Cooper said:
    Wicella said:
    TBH the past few days have kinda sucked for both sides.  The way I see it, Mhaldor's had to deal with uprooting/denizen killing/smudging at their non peak times.  On the other side, I've personally dealt with rejuvenating and replanting 200+ rooms of exterminations, Mhaldorian serpents sneaking in and killing our denizens, and this new Yinthatous fellow is over here blackwinding and exterminating one room per forest for over an hour. :lol:  

@Mhaldor: You don't know suffering until you spend 2 RL hours rejuvenating and replanting multiple forests *after* defending for 3+ hours! Haha.
    I've lead both of the extermination parties. The first lasted an hour and 15 minutes from the time I said "we're going to do this, gather" and everyone being back inside Mhaldor. The second was much less than an hour, close to 35-40 minutes . Don't lie and say we're doing this for over 3 hours at a time.

We are exterminating when you guys have more than enough around to defend.

Woah, the rage is strong. I wasn't posting a complaining post. It was a joking post meant to get the tension down. Chiillllllll.

Edit: And also, the parts where you helped exterm might have been that long, but you have a good number of other extermers who act solo and start back up pretty soon after. It's nbd, forest defense is forest defense and it's been like this as long as I can remember. I'm just glad @Tirac isn't here to fuck me up in 3 hits anymore :lol:
  • For the record, Alrena wasn't around. You didn't see me cuz I was sparring with Keorin in Cyrene. Spar ended, I saw the thingy on CT, and showed up. Sucks you didn't check ES first, but, y'know. Forewarned means forearmed.
  • I personally prefer doing things when people are around, unfortunately, nobody is around when I am usually. So I do things anyway. Thats the way of it sometimes.
  • That might be more believable if someone in your party wasn't sending me disbelieving tells that we had more than one person online as if us responding was offensive.
  • And the sniper! @Magenta, I think, but who knows with serpents? :(

@Renek was pretty cool, gotta admit, after the break-in. 5 stars, would break into his house again.
  • Told you to ask for an invite. I did have a barrel of rum just laying there
  • Wait, Magenta showed up? If I'd known that she wasn't mindless I'd have approached it completely differently :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Wait @Reyson / @Alrena I.. don't think Magenta was there???

Like I'm pretty sure she was on a ship...

As for the thing..

I got to have fun as a bard!  It's still super foreign to me.. but I think I did it right with summoning harms and shit.  Definitely was fun tho!  I don't think you can really count Kazam tho.  He died so fast. :(
  • Someone was flinging sticks at poor @Alrena!
  • Ummm ... this has me a bit flummoxed.

The Crossroads.
    Scarlet Rose Alycia Valerien, Mischievous Merchant is here. You may ENTER SUBDIVISION from here.
    You see exits leading north, east, southeast, south, southwest, northwest, and in.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-who here
    You see the following people here:
    Ognog, Alycia
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-l alycia
    Nothing can be seen here by that name.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-greet alycia
    "Greetings!" you say with a smile.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-poke alycia
    You stumble and poke yourself in the eye.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-

• Klendathu said:
    Cooper said:

Wow, that's... juvenile. If you want it to stop, it's in your power to stop it. My 4 and 6 year olds have this argument - he did it to me so I'm doing it to him.
    You're right. It is in our power to stop the toxic behavior of Greoth and the others.

You're wrong in thinking that they will just stop on their own.

You can see his mindset from his recent post. It's not unlike other people in the past that we don't see anymore. We'll treat him the same way.

• Ognog said:
    Ummm ... this has me a bit flummoxed.

The Crossroads.
    Scarlet Rose Alycia Valerien, Mischievous Merchant is here. You may ENTER SUBDIVISION from here.
    You see exits leading north, east, southeast, south, southwest, northwest, and in.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-who here
    You see the following people here:
    Ognog, Alycia
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-l alycia
    Nothing can be seen here by that name.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-greet alycia
    "Greetings!" you say with a smile.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-poke alycia
    You stumble and poke yourself in the eye.
    H:100% M:100% W:69% E:100% X:23.3% excdbk|shld|stff|spectre||-

She may have moved without you detecting her. Hard to say without knowing her class.
  • Honestly, you can't say you aren't enjoying it.  It is a bit unrealistic to say "Control citizen X when you and no one else is around or we will keep going".   Best case, they get kicked out of the village.  Then what?  You will keep going because "it's good conflict" etc.  Or you just make their lives a living hell (which is already an option).

Don't get me wrong, I had fun yesterday.  I will admit I was surprised how fast you could exterm as I thought it had a longer cooldown - and you brought 2 or 3 extermers, but all in all 8/10 would do it again.  No need for the ridiculous "terms" that are nearly impossible to enforce.

• The point is less 'we'll never exterm or raid again' and more 'we won't do literally 131 rooms.'

Either way, though, you're right. Either outcome is gonna be fine in the end.
  • edited May 2017
    I think the problem here may be that some sensitive Mhaldorian feel uprooting a few totems when they aren't around is incredibly toxic and that the correct response is to be toxic in return.

See, you don't need to wait for someone to uproot totems to exterminate. Do it when you feel like it, do it when there are people to play against, and as with all things do it in moderation.

Thanks for playing  Cooper, but try to grow up a bit. We've played long enough to not have to overreact, justify everything on forums and get "even" against the other guy.

Keep exterminating by all means, throw in a few city raids and uprooting yourselves and let it play out. Don't try to "crush" the other player for trying to play the game too.

• edited May 2017
    Cooper said:
    Wicella said:

I've lead one of the extermination parties. The first lasted an hour and 15 minutes from the time Aegoth said "we're going to do this, gather" and everyone being back inside Mhaldor.
    ftfy
  • edited May 2017
    I don't know.. I enjoy it.  I feel like Eleusis has been pretty lax lately.   If the entire village lived up to their oaths, this wouldn't be much of a problem, but the Shallam mentality of "well, they got this. I help by not helping" has been creeping in.  Plus, it showed me some good things to fix in my curing and system in general.  I got to level 106 fully intent on giving me a 6 level buffer to go tear shit up and get reamed *just* to make my system function better.  I had a blast.  I just wish I could have stayed longer instead of making my kids dinner. They're old enough to do it them-damn-selves (But it was Mother's Day so I told my wife I would so she could relax).  

WAIT.. Mother's Day.  OMG Mhaldor took advantage of holiday hours!!?! (just kidding - for those who don't get sarcasm)

Also, @Aegoth are you going to stand for Cooper stealing your thunder? You need to crush his will to exist and participate in the game.  He posted when you weren't around! :P  (Crush his will, and I will eat a goddamn chicken wing!)

• Eh, it's a minor error on his part, and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it the way he read it. He was just trying to make a point that he was present and knows what actually happened, so as to not allow fake news to spread unto the masses.
  • You backin' down? CRUSH HIM!

• Hey @Rangor, you suck. So toxic. Go jump in a Fjord.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I mean, lets be honest, we all wanna jump into fjords. They look so cool.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby