Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• BannBann Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 15
  • VirgoVirgo Member Posts: 62 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Aralaya said:
    @Mathilda
    You can have the rants back, I think we're good on our salt for a little while
    Indeed!
  • EheneEhene Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm not gonna bring up the nastiness. I will say that this RP with the Hashadrama has put me outside my comfort zone. And I love it. It's about time things get a little shook up.

Shirszae
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,020 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bann said:

That was also my original point, but in my case rather than the act of 1 thing that made me upset, it was basically throwing away -a lot- of work that many of us have put in to give Hashan a proper image again. Some seem to like the inner-conflict and drama this is building...im not sure why. I've always seen drama as a toxic element to any fun gameplay. All I am seeing is Hashan sliding down the ladder once again and repeating mistakes that should have seriously been learned by now. I honestly cannot even defend Hashan at this point to the masses, it has just reached a level of hopelessness.

I already stepped out of this entire affair the moment I saw the 4 contestations for each regent. I gave a simple news post to beware repeating your mistakes or it may cost you Hashan itself, and frankly havent been inspired to log in since. Do what you like, burn the city if you wish, I gave my piece and like was said, definitely not going to give any more energy to something that is clearly displeasing to me.
  • JonathinJonathin A hole in the groundMember Posts: 3,042 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:

4 contestations for each regent.
    5 now.

(Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Asmodron
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Keorin

Same. I don't even know what's going on.  But people aren't happy being sheep at least.
    If people are tempted, I could just throw the posts up so they are more informed of what is happening. I'd try to explain again why this 'repeat of history' is a bad idea to begin with but my words seem to be ringing hollow. I'll return back after the election drama is over and see just what grandeur of positivity and growth it truly has given...

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,191 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 15
    Never did get me back for that cleave. RIP, homie.

Edit: You just received message #10044 from Omor.

Oh shit. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 

(The Targossian Academy): Halos says, "Go on! I need to feel the wind in my hair!"

XadenWicella
  • OzmatiahOzmatiah Member Posts: 22 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Daeir said:
    Hashan Stuff!

The biggest problem here is you remove Regi for seemingly zero legitimate reason other than we have the votes, and we can pretend that is democracy in action.  Maybe if there was a real point of contention that we could argue about politically it would make sense and be more interesting.  But instead we are left with the removal of a very active and popular person for what looks like the kind of nonsense that ruined Oz's political career. 

Just feels shortsighted with no end goal to actually make Hashan stronger, so it instead makes it weaker. When the movie theater keeps placing the same movie over and over again, it might be time to find a new theater.
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 1,207 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @ozmatiah that is democracy in action though. If you have the votes, that means more people wanted the other candidate as opposed to Regi, for whatever reason or no reason at all. I won't necessarily say that it is a good move, but it is absolutely democratic.

OzmatiahShirszaeCaelan
  • RegiRegi Member Posts: 18 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited April 15
    @Antidas I agree with this too, completely legal and democratic. There are a bunch of elections running too that are equally democratic, it's a fucking democratic explosion :D. Whatever all happens, I'm having a great time with it all, I love writing and speaking passionately from Regi's perspective, whether it be political discourse, romantic moments, singing songs of battle. So much fun.
    ShirszaeAntidasEheneQuisse
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,049 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.

It sucks, but there's not much you can do, really.
    Huh. Neat.
    This is basically what Hashan's political scene feels like right now:

Image result for mud slinging gif
    Ehene
  • JonathinJonathin A hole in the groundMember Posts: 3,042 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Don't read the posts then, Asmodron.

Shirszae
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I look pretty good in that pic  =)
     <3 
    ShirszaeAsmodron
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,629 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pretty sure that's what most political scenes look like.

• EheneEhene Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    What happened today, you ask? I'll tell you! @Ireth held a marvelous ball commemorating the end of the Festivi Noctus. I won, because I'm awesome. The ball was great fun, with a much larger and more diverse turnout that I had expected. There was a lot of interaction and RP initiative taken, and I am so proud of that. Props to @Gamoneterik for the music duel and for being my tap dance backing track. Also, @Katoreos for the cool song of the ancients. All in all, I had a great time. I haven't had to improv that much in, well, ever. bard rp is best rp

GamoneterikShirszaeMathilda
  • GamoneterikGamoneterik Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ehene said:
    What happened today, you ask? I'll tell you! @Ireth held a marvelous ball commemorating the end of the Festivi Noctus. I won, because I'm awesome. The ball was great fun, with a much larger and more diverse turnout that I had expected. There was a lot of interaction and RP initiative taken, and I am so proud of that. Props to @Gamoneterik for the music duel and for being my tap dance backing track. Also, @Katoreos for the cool song of the ancients. All in all, I had a great time. I haven't had to improv that much in, well, ever. bard rp is best rp
    Yeah that felt so good to improv the emotes with you. Been missing that sort of stuff, definitely good to be able to whip out an instrument in character and play for people. Perfect gathering for it, so I'm glad I was there to go with it. Had a great time :)
    I have a new solo musical project. Alternative rock with electronics involved, it is under the project name Gamoneterik, at

Seriously...  Kittens!

My new affirmation:
    It is as it is.
    Ehene
  • GamoneterikGamoneterik Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ireth said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd like to thank everyone that showed up as well. it was amazing and much appreciated. For all of you that i could see: Evastiana, Nymaane, Ozmatiah, Bellis, Melodie, Ailea, Tilia, Elsam, Boosteya, Gamoneterik, Marra, Iolanthe, Azuire, Mirek, Tyamat, Ehene, Keorin, Asria, Daeir, Lenn, Calomhe, Byakko, Katoreos, Kresslack, Vallie, Solfege, Ysela, Kief, Amanda, Truax, and Sholen thank you so much for the interaction and the just all around fun. Also thank you @Atalkez for crashing the party, (twice) that was awesome!

Best ball I've ever been to. And I'm not just pissing in your pocket! I think actually, Gam has only been to one other ball when he was 100 or so :D
    I have a new solo musical project. Alternative rock with electronics involved, it is under the project name Gamoneterik, at

Seriously...  Kittens!

My new affirmation:
    It is as it is.
    Mathilda said:

Mudmasks ^^
    Asmodron said:
    Mathilda said:

Mudmasks ^^
    Hey Mathilda, do you think that these are going to make my skin look younger?

Jonathin said:
    Asmodron said:
    Mathilda said:

Mudmasks ^^
    Hey Mathilda, do you think that these are going to make my skin look younger?
    Far beyond that point I'm afraid
    You monster.

Asmodron
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 3,651 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Went 1-41 vs umbral behemoth. Think I'm missing a quest item or something. Brute force didn't work that great.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Went 1-41 vs umbral behemoth. Think I'm missing a quest item or something. Brute force didn't work that great.
    Lafrin v2.0, you got this. Only another 40-odd deaths and you'll get it.
Sign In to Comment.