What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You rip into a Tsol'dasi villager with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a Tsol'dasi villager, retrieving the corpse.
    A Tsol'dasi villager collapses to the earth, unable to stand any longer.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 103.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

• Marisella said:
    With great effort, you break open the shell of a ripe crabfruit, revealing soft white flesh within.

Soft and spongy with a mild, cinnamon spice to its sweet flavour, and studded with fine black seeds, 
    the flesh of a cracked crabfruit begins to dissolve upon your tongue as you eat it.

Biting into one of the spiralling nodes of a sweet-smelling bulyandi, you discover the rich, honeyed 
    flavour of its supple golden flesh, and quickly consume the fruit.

Peeling away and discarding the leathery skin of a macambillo, you break apart its segmented, 
    carmine-coloured nodes and eat them one at a time, enjoying the prickly tang of its strong citrus 
    flavour.

Disposing of a mouthful of macambillo pips, you spit them out onto the ground.

Breaking open the hard outer skin of a maroon-veined calabash fruit, you raise the pulpy pink flesh 
    within to your lips. Its bland, nutty flavour and raw, watery texture are not particularly 
    appetising, but the fruit is edible enough.

Eating a small bunch of maltarine berries one by one, you enjoy the sweet, mildly tart flavour 
    contained within their juicy yellow flesh.

The different fruits hanging along the Mnemosyne River in Meropis are enjoyable. I spent about an hour today just running around Meropis.
    That's actually pretty badass.

• edited April 2017
    I also stole the macaw perched in the trees on the island at the end of the river and dropped it before the entrance of Eleusis. I never knew I could pick it up and run back to mainland with it. >_> It RAWRKS loudly whenever someone enters the room.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Marisella said:
    With great effort, you break open the shell of a ripe crabfruit, revealing soft white flesh within.

Soft and spongy with a mild, cinnamon spice to its sweet flavour, and studded with fine black seeds, 
    the flesh of a cracked crabfruit begins to dissolve upon your tongue as you eat it.

Biting into one of the spiralling nodes of a sweet-smelling bulyandi, you discover the rich, honeyed 
    flavour of its supple golden flesh, and quickly consume the fruit.

Peeling away and discarding the leathery skin of a macambillo, you break apart its segmented, 
    carmine-coloured nodes and eat them one at a time, enjoying the prickly tang of its strong citrus 
    flavour.

Disposing of a mouthful of macambillo pips, you spit them out onto the ground.

Breaking open the hard outer skin of a maroon-veined calabash fruit, you raise the pulpy pink flesh 
    within to your lips. Its bland, nutty flavour and raw, watery texture are not particularly 
    appetising, but the fruit is edible enough.

Eating a small bunch of maltarine berries one by one, you enjoy the sweet, mildly tart flavour 
    contained within their juicy yellow flesh.

The different fruits hanging along the Mnemosyne River in Meropis are enjoyable. I spent about an hour today just running around Meropis.
    Oh cool! I know someone has a design out there that includes some of these fruits and I was wondering how they knew all these details about them. Didn't realize they were so interactive. Thanks for sharing!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Well, I got to level 108, and got some aliases working for Blademaster, so hopefully in a few weeks I'll have my first working offensive system to play around with. Big thanks to @Kalila for spending a lot of time with me teaching, it's been a boon to have someone so patient willing to slowly guide my dumb ass through the basics, it's a lot easier for me to learn kinetically instead of just trying to read textbooks and guides :(.
  • edited April 2017
    Minifie said:
    Well, I got to level 108, and got some aliases working for Blademaster, so hopefully in a few weeks I'll have my first working offensive system to play around with. Big thanks to @Kalila for spending a lot of time with me teaching, it's been a boon to have someone so patient willing to slowly guide my dumb ass through the basics, it's a lot easier for me to learn kinetically instead of just trying to read textbooks and guides :(.
    Filthy Mhaldorian, spreading rumors and lies! /forumrp.
  • So, I come back..

0/6 in spars so far, DW's are amazingly bloody stupid and BM ripped through me like I wasn't there.

Frustratingly QQ'd and heading to the gym instead.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • You should fight in dragon instead, fine class.
  • Decided to poke around Meropis for some new hunting grounds and heard Squall Cleft was a dragon-level hunting area. Went up there, entered the first room and HOLY CRAP those things hit hard. Tried to hit and run...aaaand I'm dead.

So, dragon level, yes, but now I know that means *multiple dragons*...

• Sobriquet said:
    So, I come back..

0/6 in spars so far, DW's are amazingly bloody stupid and BM ripped through me like I wasn't there.

I tried to give help and tips and stuff :(
  • Sobriquet said:
    So, I come back..

Don't have to fight DW right now or higher level peers. Start small! 

• I can 1v1 Zsarachnor
    I cannot 1v1 Belladona.

We could not 3v1 Belladona.

We could not 4v1 this bitch.

We had to have 5 dragons, 2 of which were spammying clumsy, to keep her from healing 20% HP every damn hit.

The reward?

Her book which gives 1/3rd the Karma of Zsarachnor.  FML :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Frederich said:
    I can 1v1 Zsarachnor
    I cannot 1v1 Belladona.

We could not 3v1 Belladona.

We could not 4v1 this bitch.

We had to have 5 dragons, 2 of which were spammying clumsy, to keep her from healing 20% HP every damn hit.

The reward?

Her book which gives 1/3rd the Karma of Zsarachnor.  FML :(
    Just think of it as an amazing team building exercise.

• Frederich said:
    - 2017/04/12 09:41:59 - Lylith has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:03 - Cutting off her cowardly attempt to flee, Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer has cut down Lylith.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:19 - Alrena dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:26 - Alrena has bled out, slain by the might of Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:40 - Vercio has bled out, slain by the might of Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:50 - Remilia has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:42:54 - Remilia has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:43:06 - Reyson has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:51:27 - Alrena has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Legionnaire Frederich Obuun.
    - 2017/04/12 09:51:31 - Omor has bled out, slain by the might of Reyson, Acolyte of Cruelty.
    - 2017/04/12 09:51:33 - Alrena has bled out, slain by the might of Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer.
    - 2017/04/12 09:51:46 - Cutting off his cowardly attempt to flee, Minister Remilia has cut down Omor.
    - 2017/04/12 09:51:51 - Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer has battered Lylith to death.
    - 2017/04/12 09:52:05 - In defence of Caefir Cleric, Halos Vorondil, a guardian angel has torn Remilia's soul from her body.
    - 2017/04/12 09:52:32 - Cutting off her cowardly attempt to flee, Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer has cut down Lylith.
    - 2017/04/12 09:52:42 - Remilia has bled out, slain by the might of Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer.

I got a killstreak today!

I died a lot more than that....
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • This was only our first skirmish (with me around) haha.
  • Jhui laughs at you

Good work though

• Asmodron said:
    Jhui laughs at you

Good work though

Jhui wishes he had kill chains like mine
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/q-ZRaNlc

Randomly got forcibly ripped from the game after dying.  I don't even know.
  • edited April 2017

IF YOU EVER SEE ME IN THE FOREST FIGHTIN' A GRIZZLY BEAR

HELP THE BEAR!!!!!!!!
  • Traded credits and an alabaster urn for Suremekh'neina. ALL THE REGEN

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I started to think a super unbalanced combat artie might have been a better idea than allowing people access to area-wide or world-wide emotes.

And the more I think about it, the more convinced I get.
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Ahmet said:
    I started to think a super unbalanced combat artie might have been a better idea than allowing people access to area-wide or world-wide emotes.

And the more I think about it, the more convinced I get.
    Nah. This is more fun.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Taking donations for a Lightspire.

>_>