What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I am not going to be held responsible for shattered hearts or wrenched souls.
  • I had a feeling that description was going to be something tragic. Please show it O.O
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Now I am curious. Post it up!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
              <><><><><><><><><   BALANCE   ><><><><><><><//====o
    You slash into Bartok Stonefist, Leader of the Blackfire clan with a crude-looking rapier. 
    - CRUSHING
    The songblessing upon the rapier sings out with a piercing high note. - OBLITERATING
    You have slain Bartok Stonefist, Leader of the Blackfire clan, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You have completed the Dwarven Genocide resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #3451 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 3 mementoes!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • 3 mementoes for 5000 kills????? You should go kill more people. 

• Or die to more people... ;)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Or die to more people... ;)
    You cheated by being prepared. Dirty cheater.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Those pygmy guards sure are terrifying.
  • edited March 2017
    Farrah tells you in Targossian, "// wtf. I just logged onto test server, and saw "The rich, aromatic scent of honeyed tabac hangs around Frederich, mingling with the boozy sweetness of bourbon vanilla.""

Farrah tells you in Targossian, "// you're a permanent fixture..."

A ) There's a test server?
    B ) I'm an NPC there???

Awesome.

• Ahmet said:

Most level ups: Radish (324)
    Um. How? Radish is Level 324 - I don't think so. Radish didn't lose 200 levels either. What am I missing here?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited March 2017
    @Ognog probably suicided/recreated.

EDIT: Only had like 20 deaths IIRC, so has to be somethin like that.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ognog said:
    Ahmet said:

Most level ups: Radish (324)
    Um. How? Radish is Level 324 - I don't think so. Radish didn't lose 200 levels either. What am I missing here?
    Died, regain, die, regain, die etc
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Daeir said:
    So I was made Minister of Development recently and I've always kind of fobbed off the position as bleegh subdivisions  because it's all I've ever seen the MoD do - basically be a glorified sigil/totem bitch for a really aged system.

It turns out, not only does MoD in revised Targossas have a free writ to essentially design and seek implementation of any open city district/park/bridge/underground tunnel/anything else they like (within reason of course), but the game's system also supports potentially unique SUBDIVISION HOUSING MAPS FOR EACH ISLE OF TARGOSSAS out of the box.

Vanguard housing district on the Isle of Ram? You bet. Housing package allocation for the Dawnblade and Harbingers near Mirror Isle? Yep, that can be a things. High end river-side housing plots by Sundown? Also a thing.

I'm so psyched. I don't know how much of this I can actually make a reality, but the fact that the capability is there without any further bells and whistles from a system standpoint to make it happen.. I'm starting to think that maybe this is the position I should've gunned for after all.
    But will the levees hold..?
  • Frederich said:
    Farrah tells you in Targossian, "// wtf. I just logged onto test server, and saw "The rich, aromatic scent of honeyed tabac hangs around Frederich, mingling with the boozy sweetness of bourbon vanilla.""

Farrah tells you in Targossian, "// you're a permanent fixture..."

A ) There's a test server?
    B ) I'm an NPC there???

Awesome.

Yes, there is a test server. 

Idk about being an NPC tho

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2017
    Test server is hella fun. Was a Targie sartai occultist.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You'd look like that too, after this:

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I forgot that drawing existed.

Hrrrnggh I didn't want the reminder. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Tentacles >>
  • edited March 2017
    Trey said:
    My colognes and perfumes are of such quality that they transcend dimensions, while still remaining reasonable for an office environment.
    60% of the time, they work... every time.

• Krypton said:

But will the levees hold..?
    Been wanting to see the event where @Artemis does this... torrential rain that floods the rivers and ocean, and thus a bit of Delos and all of Targossas.  Then once the oceans are involved, @Neraeos jumps into the fray against @Deucalion and the now-dead @Aurora.  Opens up conflict for @Aegis and @Twilight and @Sartan too.

Basic initial event could be related to mechanics of the Underrealm reinforcements, until the rain becomes too much and the 'levees break', etc.  Come on Divine, You can do it!

• Jonathin said:
    Test server is hella fun. Was a Targie sartai occultist.
    I used to be on it, but I'm assuming the server used has changed.  And I'm not sure if I still have access. :/

• Trey said:

My colognes and perfumes are of such quality that they transcend dimensions, while still remaining reasonable for an office environment.
    I had no idea you were American-Italian?!

• Mhaldor is on a mountain, bring on the flooding. 

• Cooper said:
    Mhaldor is on a mountain, bring on the flooding. 
    That's what I'm saying... @Sartan can come in and be all "You're welcome here, if you follow Me." type of thing. Would be a pretty cool event all-in-all.

Erymanthus is a flying island, bring on the waves.

• Yes that conflict definitely isn't one sided or anything  :p
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2017
    I dunno. Hashan kind of has a ravine around it with magical floating rocks and holes leading to an unknown thingy. I'd be interested to see what happens, even if the Sunderlands just become a moat.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.