What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited March 2017
    I think, what they could have done was introduce new talisman drops and as an introductory promotion, sell special items that raised the drop rate of those talisman pieces.

Another thing they could do is re-do the unweaving (and the alchemist equiv) ability to break talisman pieces into even smaller parts of random quantity. Once you have enough (maybe 500-1000?) and you can pay gold to a denizen to have the parts reassembled into the relevant cache to re-roll some pieces.

• Skye said:
    I think, what they could have done was introduce new talisman drops and as an introductory promotion, sell special items that raised the drop rate of those talisman pieces.
    That would likely make for an incredibly bad promotion. As a player the main point of buying credits - or whatever else - from the website is so that you don't have to work in game to obtain it. There's even more incentive to do so when that's the only way to obtain it.
  • Yeah curious why trade in of pieces is 10c, when we were clearly given the values of the talismans.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited March 2017
    Atalkez said:
    Yeah curious why trade in of pieces is 10c, when we were clearly given the values of the talismans.
    Ninja'd by Announce 4729

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • This was a mistake on our part. The death talismans had a flat 10 credit tradein, but that was because they were in a globe promotion, not a credit promotion. If people were curious what caused the mix up.
  • Solid!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You are now wearing Suremekh'neina.

5/5 trade deal with @Seragorn. AAAAA+ Recommended.
  • edited March 2017
    Dochitha said:
    You are now wearing Suremekh'neina.

5/5 trade deal with @Seragorn. AAAAA+ Recommended.
    The description for everyone else:

Roughly translated to common, and losing all of the depth of the phrase, Suremekh'neina means of 
    poisonous spirit, a fitting moniker for this luxurious mantle. The fabric that crafts the shoulder-
    attire is thin and black, with a strange sheen that seems to gift the accessory an odd weight that 
    mere mass cannot explain. Serving as a clasp, a snake's skull bites down upon the demi-cloak with 
    the unpriseable clench of a rigour that should have long since past.
    It weighs about 7 pounds.
    It possesses the artefact powers of health_regen(3) and mana_regen(3).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dochitha.
    It will reset to you.
  • Wow. Lvl 3 mana and health regen? Lol
  • I hate that description with a passion.

• Fortunately you can transfer those powers onto other items.
  • Trey said:
    I hate that description with a passion.

Hatred building?

A resounding success for the tsol'teth seamstress then.
  • Love my suremekh'neina so much. Not having to sip mana ever while bashing or keeping all the mana draining defenses up is so good.

Sometimes I'll forget to turn off metawake and softfocus and won't notice for an hour until my WP hits yellow (shout out to perma megalith and level 2 circlet).

• aesgar will challenge your position tomorrow. The circle of strife has just begun!
  • Ehene said:
    So I'm a little late, but I won the election for Regent of Hashan! Shoutouts to @Aesgar and @Sholen for running against me, and for @Sholen for throwing her support my way. So yeah, now I'm one step closer to taking over the city. And then the region. And then the continent.

And then the world!

Subject: Election #136613 Results
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The voting results were:
    (26) Ginovianna
    (24) Aesgar

Subject: Election #447741 Results
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The voting results were:
    (27) Ehene
    (17) Aesgar

I peaked :(
  • edited March 2017
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lady.

okay, I think it's good enough...

on other hand, .. banner.. i wonder if it can show 'ice dragon' instead of 'depthswalker' on the banner?

@Makarios  

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Valaria said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lady.

okay, I think it's good enough...

on other hand, .. banner.. i wonder if it can show 'ice dragon' instead of 'depthswalker' on the banner?

@Makarios  

The banner shows your class. "Ice dragon" isn't a class. "Dragon" (or possibly "Blue Dragon") is your class, but only when you're in dragonform. If you don't want it to show Depthswalker, don't lesserform.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    ??? I've never seen the banner show "Dragon" for anyone
  • I've definitely seen it show Dragon.

Maybe...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• It doesnt. It's how I see which classes people are even in dragon form. Achaea.com/honors bitchezzzz
  • Came back to play a little, got some kills, and got focused by Hashan. Why do I get focused, I'm a scrub. :( Was fun though.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Even scrubs can mash an easy lock in groups. I would know! :(
     <3 
  • Enjoyed another day of Retirement.
  • edited March 2017
    Answering @Jukilian's Regent questionnaire like...

In your opinion, what role do Regents play in the City?

They build walls around the Sunderlands to keep out illegal citizens. :)

More importantly, shout out to @Jukilian for twenty years of service as Regent. Even better, he realized how stifling it can be for an organization to have inactive leaders and took it upon himself to step down rather than clinging to power when he can't be around. I always respect those who recognize the importance of such.

In regards to this thread, what happened to me today? Fourth elections the charm I guess. Looking to end my streak of losing by a handful of votes :+1:

• edited March 2017
    2017/03/05 00:50:52 - Cooper slew Krelli, a fisherwoman.
    2017/03/05 01:09:17 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2017/03/05 01:09:47 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:10:03 - Vercio slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:10:19 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:10:45 - Remilia slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:11:06 - Remilia slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:18:06 - Proficy slew Muria of Eleusis.
    2017/03/05 01:31:12 - Proficy slew Tiah, of the Golden Arrow.
    2017/03/05 01:40:53 - The forces of Mhaldor have destroyed Before the Hierophants' Complex.
    2017/03/05 01:41:18 - Ysela slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:41:28 - Vercio slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:41:43 - Cooper slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:41:55 - Proficy slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:46:22 - Ailea slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:46:39 - Herose slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:46:45 - Remilia slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:46:56 - Proficy slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:47:06 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    [Type MORE if you wish to continue reading. (68% shown)]
    6265h, 4440m|82%m, 96%e, 47%w, ex, 22%, cdbk, Ailea,  - >more
    [File continued via MORE]
    2017/03/05 01:49:33 - Remilia slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:49:58 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:50:16 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:50:34 - Aegoth slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:50:40 - Proficy slew an earthen elementalist.
    2017/03/05 01:56:56 - Nyderrasethi slew a Briar Knight.
    2017/03/05 01:57:21 - Aegoth slew a Briar Knight.
    2017/03/05 01:58:00 - Nyderrasethi slew a veiled enchantress.
    2017/03/05 01:58:32 - Cooper slew a Briar Knight.
    2017/03/05 01:58:57 - Cooper slew a Briar Knight.

I love it when Mhaldor raids with more people than we had logged in at the time. I guess bribing people to join your city DOES work.