To all those who ask about my last name

Being called a coward had a lot of power in the early part of this game, everything was knights and honor. I was weak and couldn't afford to fight without craftiness. I wanted to win my first free for all against the baddest of the bad asses. Tranquility. I knew I had no shot beating someone like him when my primary strategy was laying 4-5 rooms of adductions, and putting up firewalls and hoping they didn't have mass so I cast sandling. I was underground for four hours because Tranquility quit the game and I won the freeforall. My first, the only way I could have possibly won it. I was a coward, a pansy, a weakling, and a winner.

httpiimgurcom3dTUGw8jpg1

Comments

• I once played a character in a yugioh game who, during a shadow duel, threatened to just walk away and continue living out their life never actually ending their turn if the other person didn't agree to something (a draw or a forfeit, I forget which).

It worked.

(but they told me it shouldn't have, and it basically worked as a bluff rather than an actual thing that could be done)