Crafting design idea

With the new wait times in mind, I find myself desperately hoping there aren't any problems with the designs because the idea of having to wait for it to come back and re-submit and potentially find more errors is terrifying. Dealing with rejections and more rejections probably takes up a lot of time from the volunteer doing this, too. I think it would be faster to fix things than scan again, but I could be wrong. Therefore, I propose the following!

Just like design sketch uncover arms etc, add in design sketch edit(short/dropped/appearance) (yes/no). That way if you're picky about how the short is worded, you can do design sketch editdropped yes, design sketch editappearance yes, and whoever it is can make any changes they feel are needed rather than sending it back and having to spend more time looking over it in the future.

That way if people want to be absolutely sure about the wording on things, they can do it the old way, and if they just want their stuff approved as fast as possible, they can let the crafting people make whatever changes they want. Does this seem like it would be helpful?

i'm a rebel

Comments