Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Increasing group bashing experience

124»

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenPosts: 2,492Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2014
    lol. i'm the king of achaea? Shit. didn't realize I was @Tanris‌ Now, I'm sorry that people like to actually work and earn their experience, but the amount of denizen kills you have are fucking laughable. Leeching=/= hunting, so, while we look at GROUP experience, since you're sitting on an obvious alt who doesn't hit or barely hits(something that Sarapis himself has said that they do not want, so good job bringing him in here), you don't have the room to talk on it. Also. I'm not the only who feels this way. I'm just one who will actually fucking open their mouth. Now do me a favour and shut yours, and head back to vent and WoW

EDIT: google chrome hates my typing.
  • MithridatesMithridates Posts: 1,956Member @ - Epic Achaean

Welcome to the post- ranting menace wasteland

DaslinShirszaeTohranAlcinae
  • VyktoriaVyktoria Posts: 20Member
    Daslin said:
    lol. i'm the king of achaea? Shit. didn't realize I was @Tanris‌ Now, I'm sorry that people like to actually work and earn their experience, but the amount of denizen kills you have are fucking laughable. Leeching=/= hunting, so, while we look at GROUP experience, since you're sitting on an obvious alt who doesn't hit or barely hits(something that Sarapis himself has said that they do not want, so good job bringing him in here), you don't have the room to talk on it. Also. I'm not the only who feels this way. I'm just one who will actually fucking open their mouth. Now do me a favour and shut yours, and head back to vent and WoW

EDIT: google chrome hates my typing.
    Oh welcome back, I thought you were leaving this thread for good. No matter you brought QQ and tears for everyone!

Like I stated before (and others for that matter) when you hunt with all different levels of characters, they more than likely are going to score the kill because of RNG on crits. I apologize that you think that I was leeching but continue to have your opinion. However, I have plenty of room to talk about anything I wish since I am trying to toss out ideas in a thread that wasn't started by me. 

And I respectfully decline on shutting my mouth considering you aren't the boss of anyone, except that poor excuse for a man package that apparently gets you so worked up from little man syndrome you have to flame people on Achaea forums.

In fairness Daslin, you don't like my idea and I'm ok with that and offer you the respect of not liking it.

Just because I like fast cars and want to win the race fast doesn't mean the people who like slow cars and don't care what place they finish are wrong. It just means one thing, we both enjoy cars. (Or some other sort of witty thing I'm trying to say while driving).

I'm sure you are gong to come back here and flex, however if you wish to continue this feel free to message me (or don't). Also, if it makes you feel better you can post something back on here and I won't respond and everyone will be like "oh man, Daslin showed her, he is by far the coolest person on forums and he speaks up and has great ideas." 

I'll even like it and lol it!

Good luck Daslin!

SuladanShirszaeTharvisMelodieEilonaSylvance
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenPosts: 2,492Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

Lol. All I've really got to say at this point. Pure lol is all that rolls offa those fancy little fingers of yours.  Anywhoodles, I've watched actual hunting groups before, and I know that 99% lv75 characters who actually PARTICIPATE in said hunts have more kills than you. My argument against you validity stands. Now, as for little man syndrome? Shiiiit. I'm flattered, but. I'm a fat neckbeard who stands at 6 ft tall, boom. Anywho, have fun not responding, kinda was my goal from the first place.

• JulesJules Posts: 2,169Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited July 2014

Once again, we have someone who doesn't "play the forums" reacting with a (sort of understandable, really) meltdown to typically condescending/dismissive and even insulting behavior from one of our angelic forum regulars.  

EDIT:  and people siding with the instigator, ugh.  While it's not cool to lose your cool the way she did, people who haven't dealt with our bullshit really aren't prepared to handle it well.

• ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,877Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Good thing we have you here to point it out, uh?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,631Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

Not siding with anyone, don't have to have a side to realize someone's pushing that line too far.

"You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    JulesEilona
    Shirszae said:

Of course I'm going to point it out.  Why wouldn't I?

• ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,877Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jules said:
    Shirszae said:

Of course I'm going to point it out.  Why wouldn't I?

Because there's no need and you are not really helping.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

No.  While she went over the line, I consider the resident forumer far more guilty in terms of both intent and actual behavior.  I'm not just going to let that slide without comment.  When no one comments on something like this, it's tacit approval.  So no.  

Shirszae
124»
This discussion has been closed.