Aktillum's Emote Package

AktillumAktillum Philippines
edited June 2014 in North of Thera

Hi guys,

Here's a package of 70 pre-set emotes. Some of them are targeted, some of them are not. Go through the list, edit what you like, etc. Hope you like them!

Inside the zip are 2 packages. One for male chars, one for female chars :)

Comments

• CHAAAAAAARGE! This is awesome! Thanks for the effort Akti!

• I like this for two reasons - one, quick little custom emotes are awesome, and two, this inspired me to make some aliased emotes for Tesha - maybe it'll inspire others, too! I remember seeing little things like variations of smile for certain characters, and seeing more things like that can only be good. 

i'm a rebel

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

see! What did I tell you @Aktillum. Don't worry so much :P

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited June 2014
    Love this so so so much! Female set has what I assume is an error in the "children emote." It reads "Won't supposedly PLEASE think of the children?" I think it was probably meant to read "somebody." Also the "fat" emote says "ther" which I think should be "this."

• AktillumAktillum Philippines

Yeah sorry, I did a find/replace for "his" with "her" and I guess "this" got changed to "ther" D:

• Tsk tsk. Always worth stepping through and checking each change before replacing!

• Or use regex + word boundaries. Or if you're clever, use dynamic pronouns from the start. That way with a little customization, even @Synbios could use this.