Angelic Choir

I was graciously allowed to see a Targossian town meeting, and there was a number of Priests present, so a whole bunch of Angels.

I was thinking, if there's enough Angels in a room, allow the priests to lay a special Devotional Rite down with one of them being the lead priest. The Angels currently in the room become connected to the rite. The more Angels, the greater its duration.

As for the function, I am not sure what would be useful while not being overpowered. Perhaps the Rite could be a Perform Bliss that stays in the room and affects everybody in it except for enemies of the lead priest for the duration of the Rite. Maybe the Rite could steadily regenerate the power of Angels in the room similar to Rite of Revitalization, or cut the cost of Devotional rites in the room by a fraction while the Rite is active, (which would make it less costly to Rez, Deliver, etc.)

The premise is identical to Cataclysm or Chorale, though I think the effect would be radically different.

Comments

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    That -might- be feasible if when the angels were connected to said rite they could not perform any actions, healing and what not. It would be more of like an after fight thing.

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made.