WunderSys: an Achaean ServerSide Curing System

Hi there,

as promised to some I am releasing the system I use (basically a version of Oregano that's been stripped down and modified for serverside use) to the public. This uses Serverside curing to cure and has a few extra features to cure properly.

This system is and always will be free, that means that while I will support the system it won't be the only thing I ever do. (In other words if you hassle me while I'm raiding I'll make sure make you cure nothing but a broken right leg).

WunderSys is currently in the beta version, so please use the wbug alias to submit bugs and I'll get around to them. I'll get better documentation out by the weekend, this is just something I hate writing since I'd rather be tinkering with the system.

Since I'm too cheap to register a domain and set up nicer hosting you can find the system and more information at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6980966/ServersideSystem/index.html 

Comments

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    edited May 2014

Update: WunderSys beta v-004

Implemented Curing Batch On/Off for aeon/retardation and a few bug fixes. I am still working on adding all the trigger lines for class defences, once that is in you will find defup as a feature and keep up will be much easier.

IMPORTANT: If you are using your own priorities make sure that the Insomnia defence priority is lower than both Asleep and Prone affliction priorities!! If you don't do this then even Batch curing won't help you stand faster.

Changelog:
    beta-v005

• added the shinTag() function
    • will now display Kai values on prompt if tranced.
    • added the myClass() function, returns your class in lowercase.
    • fixed the tr alias. (Thanks Tasuu!)
    • deleted the fluids affliction from the afflictionPrioritiesDefault
    • added the do alias
    • added the dofree alias
    • will eat pear/calcite when choke from water damage underwater. (Thanks Tasuu!)
    • fixed the Deathsight def line.
    • fixed stand alias (not predict, but curing queue)
    • fixed a bug where curing a low affliction would clear all higher afflictions of different cure types in client side tracking. For example broken legs being set to false in client side tracking when you cured stupidity with goldenseal.
    • fixed a bug in the 'Aff Priority Shift Gag' (Thanks Cen!)
    • fixed an error in the lockqueue()
    • added the Retardation functions (sorry, was in my personal script folder!)
    • added Curing Batch Off to retardation and aeon gained.
    • added Curing Batch On to retardation and aeon lost.
    • set the insomnia defence to 10 in the 'Defence Priority Settings' script. Please make sure that insomnia is below sleep and stand afflictions in priority!

Edit: faulty changelog, thanks @Jhui

• Going to try this out the next couple of days. Is there plans to implement a selfishness toggle in the future?

• Rylas said:

Going to try this out the next couple of days. Is there plans to implement a selfishness toggle in the future?

Maybe not a default alias to toggle selfishness, but rather an API function that'll let you toggle upkeep (and set it correctly in the settings) of a defense. I'm not a huge fan of selfishness since it's bad for combat.

• Nemutaur said:
    Rylas said:

Going to try this out the next couple of days. Is there plans to implement a selfishness toggle in the future?

Maybe not a default alias to toggle selfishness, but rather an API function that'll let you toggle upkeep (and set it correctly in the settings) of a defense. I'm not a huge fan of selfishness since it's bad for combat.

Understand. It's just a bit of a pain keeping it enabled under keepup and having to go through the config to disable it to give something away.

As far as the system itself, it's working great so far. Thanks for the hard work.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited June 2014
    You need something like this...

pattern:
    ^sl$

Script:

if not keepSelfishness or keepSelfishness == false then
      keepSelfishness == true
      send("curing priority defence selfishness 25") --change this to whatever priority you want selfishness on
      -- not sure the code to fire a prompt trigger when you have balance & EQ, but here's where you'd get it to send selfishness
    else
      keepSelfishness == false
      send("curing priority defence selfishness 26") --priority 26 is ignored
      --here's where you'd put in a prompt trigger with balance / eq to send generosity
    end

Somewhere you need to declare your keepSelfishness variable else it may error when checking. This is also completely untested and may cause your system to go nuts.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth

Priority reset works too. Also you might want to change that alias of Wundersys' strum lyre alias which is sl.

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Got bored, so decided to throw something together to run alongside wunderSys

->image

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Prolly gonna add toggle buttons to cover the little black space in the bottom left.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo

Is there no way to run in a sort of mixed mode, where it'll take whatever curatives you have, whether concoctions or transmutation?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:

Is there no way to run in a sort of mixed mode, where it'll take whatever curatives you have, whether concoctions or transmutation?

Not without a lot of roundabout coding. Serverside itself forces you to pick one or the other. So what I'd need to do is see what you need to cure and then switch between CURING TRANSMUTATION ON|OFF, but that slows down the curing itself in some situations and then you can just stay with client side curing.

So long story short, nope.

• Update: WunderSys beta v-009

Just a bug fix update, nothing special to see here. Check the Changelog below for details. Thanks to everyone who has been submitting bugs, keep sending those in.

Changelog:

• Added: Mercury - def lost line (Thanks @Valthiz)
    • Fixed: Astronomy def line
    • Fixed: Several deathsight (skullcap/azurite related) bugs
    • Fixed: issues with the bdef alias/function when all defup defs were left at 25 prio.
    • Fixed: Acciaccatura trigger.
    • Added: Dofreefirst function, because why not eh?
    • Fixed: Defence Priority List Capture trigger, (Thanks @Valthiz)
    • Fixed: manualdeathsight() function for people without Deathsight in vision. You can now 'bdef' deathsight without the ability in Vision. Requires that you have ; as a command seperator set in mudlet (it is by default)

• Update: WunderSys beta-v010

Another bug fix update in response to some of the def changes and the latest IDEA implementation stuff.

Changelog:

• Changed: Won't disable/enable focus/clotting etc on mana changes while paused or softpaused.
    • Changed: Will sip haste/speed on blackoutloss
    • Changed: inra alias now uses the newly implemented INRIFT ALL
    • Fixed: Do, dofree and dor now working properly again with fixed triggers due to message changes. (@Thanks Ayoxele)
    • Changed: Moved Hypochondria up from #24 to #5 priority.
    • Added: Will prioritise Hypochondria if you are ginseng stacked. (event handler script)
    • Fixed: Changed smoking triggers.

• 1. Is there a WunderSys clan IG?
    2. Does the dorrepeat queue go crazy for anyone else while hunting? Every time it pops a "kill blah" off the queue, it adds two more, so it keeps stacking, and it occasionally just spams "kill blah" after I've already killed the thing.

• 1) No idea.

2) Monk bug, because of how the serverside queuing handles arm balance.

• edited August 2014
    Figured what I was asking out, but I will note I strongly disagree with the part of the prompt where the color is "DodgerBlue", I believe it would be better served a "Giant's Orange"

• Jacen said:
    1. Is there a WunderSys clan IG?
    2. Does the dorrepeat queue go crazy for anyone else while hunting? Every time it pops a "kill blah" off the queue, it adds two more, so it keeps stacking, and it occasionally just spams "kill blah" after I've already killed the thing.

1) No, as stated on the website there is minimal support when I'm in the mood for it.

2) Yeah that's a problem with monk arm balance, its really stupid. Also yes, you'll have to deactivate the DOR yourself after you've killed something. This just repeats something and keeps adding stuff to dorepeat as soon as it sees you added the last thing.

Zuko said:
    Figured what I was asking out, but I will note I strongly disagree with the part of the prompt where the color is "DodgerBlue", I believe it would be better served a "Giant's Orange"

Please keep this thread clear of nonsense.

• Is there a list of prompt aff tags anywhere?

• Sunaura said:

Is there a list of prompt aff tags anywhere?

Yes. 

Scripts -> Wundersys -> Wundersys -> Consoles -> Aff shortnames

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• AubreyAubrey in hot place
    Hi! I'm curious when it takes siphealth as aeonsiphealth and same for mana. I thought it would be if you have aeon but I have it right now and I am not aeony.
  • Aubrey said:
    Hi! I'm curious when it takes siphealth as aeonsiphealth and same for mana. I thought it would be if you have aeon but I have it right now and I am not aeony.
    Aeon as in the affliction, or aeon as in lag?
  • Aubrey said:
    Hmm, maybe you died while you had aeon and the aeon loss event never fired. I'll take a look at it and try to fix loopholes like that.
    Bukariin said:
    Aubrey said:
    Aeon as in the affliction, or aeon as in lag?
    Its the aeon affliction, because if you have your sip set relatively high it will sip instead of eating bloodroot or kelp etc.
  • AubreyAubrey in hot place
    Thanks, @Nemutaur‌ !! I'll check it too 
  • Update: WunderSys beta-v011

Been a while but here's a few bug fixes and so on. Read through the Changelog to see what changed.

Two other changes. First I bought a used clan for WunderSys help and so on. Mostly so you guys can help each other with problems if I'm not around or I can't help right now. Please ask me for invites and anyone who is in the clan can invite as well. Check CLHELP WUNDER for members. Ignore any help files, news or whatever in there, I'll get that set up later.

Also thank you @Fendo for tossing me a website that looks like it came from this decade, I really couldn't be bothered to do work there or add more documentation but I hope that'll improve with time.

Changelog:
    • Changed: QQ infriftall changed to the new ingame INRIFT ALL
    • Fixed: Soulspear line (Thanks @Dontarion)
    • Fixed: Truewrack trigger (Thanks @Drual)
    • Fixed: Leprosy line
    • Fixed: Priest disrupts not being removed from affliction tracking on Lobelia/Argentum eating. (Thanks @Astriel)
    • Fixed: 'weakenedmind' is no longer an affliction you can set a priority for, removed from the default priorities.
    • Fixed: added 'lifegiver' to the defenceTable so that it has a skillset designation ('relic') and dragonform detection with class defs resetting works again.
    • New: Focus shifts are now configurable and addable by yourself. Basically if you are off focus it will shift a few select afflictions up in priority and when you have focus balance they'll drop down to the default again. (This is a little temporary and will require some advanced fiddling. Short story it does the same as it already has.)
    • Added: Monks can now set if they want to transmute and how much they want to transmute to (in percentage of max hp) in WSHOW SETTINGS. (New settings are 'monktransmute' and 'monktransmuteto').
    • Fixed: Pipe going out trigger changed to the new one. (Thanks @Merador)
    • Fixed: Removing disrupt aff if you regain equilibrium.
    • Fixed: Will remove disrupt if your current hp or current mana is not maxed.
    • Fixed: Fixed the empty/failed fitness line.
    • Added: Hypochondria + trigger. (Thanks @Seftin)
    • Fixed: Will no longer attempt to hold breath on kai choke if you don't have the ability in Survival.
    • Fixed: Won't inrift everything if you QQ from a newsroom in a Major city anymore. (Thanks @Nheola)
    • Fixed: Added Gripping to the Bard list of defences, it will now show up in WSHOW DEFUP/KEEPUP. (Thanks @Astriel)
    • Fixed: Keepup defs will not be assigned the proper priority when changing them in WSHOW DEFPRIO (Thanks @Darklyre)
    • Changed: Changed the unp alias to use the unpause() function.
    • Changed: Updated logic behind curing for the Hellsight elm/cinnabar to valerian/realgar classlead change.
  • hawt website

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    edited October 2014

Update: WunderSys beta v-012

Just a few additions, mostly passive curing and the lasthit parry strategy.

Remember to check out the WunderSys clan so you can get help easier. Anyone on CLHELP WUNDER can induct.

Changelog:
    • Changed: Will set tree balance time (settings.treebaltime) to 15 seconds check if you have efficiency (30s otherwise).
    • Fixed: Added the Addiction affliction line from Voicecraft.
    • Added: Triggers to recognize passive cures (Dagaz, Baalzadeen Syphon, Angel Care, Rite of Healing, Necklace of Purity, Sun tarot, Panacea). No Hallelujah yet since that one is a pain to work with.
    • Changed: Removed opponents checks from Puppet Mangle, concussion and Heartseed.
    • Fixed: Failsafe so that moss threshold gets moved down 6 seconds after sipping health/mana if not off sip balance.
    • Fixed: Pipe not trying to refill again if you get paralysed etc. while off bal and a refill is queued.
    • Added: Angel Push proning trigger.
    • Changed: Removed limb breaks from Inquisition triggers.
    • Added: "Rage Balance Lost" and "Rage Balance Gained" events. Check this example on how to implement knight rage curing. (You'll need to set all the affs to 26 by default which is ignored.)
    • Fixed: Fixed a problem with the Vodun/Puppetry Break trigger.
    • Fixed: Problem with Metamorphosis Trample
    • Fixed: Various other 'crippled' limbs aff tracking triggers.
    • Fixed: cvp alias will now try to fitness for fitness classes instead of only monks.
    • Added: Class Timers, check documentation for more info.
    • Added: UNFINISHED! My limb hit tracking UNFINISHED!
    • Added: Manual and lasthit parry strategies. (check wshow settings and wconfig parrystrategy lasthit)
    • Changed: Moved some parrying variables into the sys table.
    • Fixed: Damaged/Mangled limbs will now properly raise 'got aff' events.
    • Fixed: Problem with dissapearing prompt when you had more than 39 shin. (Thanks @Kisame)

• Update: WunderSys beta v-013

Lets see, biggest inclusion is probably Heartseed curing. Check out the hseed alias.

Oh I added the new Shaman stuff of course. Not like serverside didn't already cure that. I love being able to be lazy with updates because of this, you guys have no idea.

The WunderSys clan is slowly growing in size and I'm sure there's a few helpful members around. I also colored the channel with the fancy new colors so I'll probably notice questions too! Any member on CLHELP WUNDER can induct.

Otherwise bug fixes as usual, do read the Changelog:

• Added: Heartseed mode. hseed is the toggle alias. Much like vivi mode this will attempt to cure heartseed in a way that does not get you killed.
    • Changed: Will only try to light pipes if not paused or softpaused. (Thanks @Dalran)
    • Added: 'Starbursted' and 'You Died' Events.
    • Fixed: Used an old function instead of report in a Vivi mode feedback toggling.
    • Added: sys.lightwall (true when lightwall detected via gmcp)
    • Added: Darkshade handling/prioritising if lightwall is present or its been stuck for a while.
    • Added: ginsengaffs() and kelpaffs() returns number of ginseng or kelp affs you have.
    • Added: Spiritlore (new shaman) stuff and a few tricks for it.
    • Fixed: Failsafe to mossThresholdDown(), can no longer set mosshealth or mossmana below 0.
    • Fixed: Will clear the dofreequeue on 'got balance' and 'got equilibrium' events now. Should fix the dofree queue is full problem.
    • Changed: Will clear the eqbal queue before adding something to the do queue.
    • Fixed: Removed impale check from Soulspear.
    • Fixed: Losing mass defense on dragonforming.
    • Changed: Moved bals.b and bals.e to sys.bals.b and sys.bals.e
    • Added: Balance tracking is back and here in event form. Check sys.bals and the 'got balance' and 'lost balance' events.
    • Added: Shrugging cure recognition (might not work, let me know if it doesn't.)
    • Fixed: Typo with prompt tag. Was @precentwillpower is now @percentwillpower. (Thanks @Mathis!) (This will mangle prompts using the @precentwillpower tag, just change it to the correct one.)
    • Fixed: Moved #ecolour and #wcolour (endurance and willpower) to the system table so it can be used in the prompt string. (Thanks @Kenway)
    • Changed: The login trigger changed from exact match to 'perl regex'. Weird since it kept working for me on OSX, must be a quirk with mudlet and other OS's.
    • Changed: Changed pipe refilling from just straight eqbal queue to the dofree queue.
    • Fixed: Sip cure recognition if you sip the last sip in a vial.